Fan Fictions

Arjun FF: Haunted mansion Ch. 30, p.79;end note p. 80. *Complete* - Page 38

Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 22 (installment 2) :

4.00 pm, ETF office.

Shree : Calm down Saakshi, She must be upset.

Saakshi : No, driver returned home alone. He said Sonali sent him saying she has some work and then took a taxi. She supposed to reach at Jay's home around 2.00. But neither she reached their nor her home. And she doesn't picking up her phone since then. Now Aunty called me to know if she is with me or not, but she's not here and now she doesn't picking up my call also. I'm having a negative feeling about that...

Rathod : Ok, first, calm down. Now call at Swami's ,she went there at morning ,right? First talk to them. Meanwhile Shree, Track her down.

Aisha : She's not picking up her phone, that means her phone is active...

Arjun : Haan, Saakshi call NC.

Saakshi dialed NC's number and switched on the speaker.

NC : Hello Saakshi?

Saakshi : Haan, NC. is Sonali around?

NC : sonali? She left today early saying she has something important at home? What happened?

Saakshi : She didn't reach home... And not taking calls...

NC : Sorry, dear. I actually don't know where she had gone after leaving my place.

Saakshi : Ok, bye.

Shree : Sir, her phone signal is coming from a scrap yard, more precisely a car workshop; situated near docs.

Arjun : Lets go.

Now, that's it. rest of the chapter will be sent to selected peoples only or will be posted here (in same post) after at least 20 likes.

As I promised last year, it may be my last update in this thread. Rest of the chapters will sent only to selected readers...who had never been parsimonious  with their feedback.

Now guys, i'm not that bad...(like you). so here' the full update.

updated part (in Pm) :

Rathod zoomed the car off at its highest speed and stopped it at the yard's gate by a hard break. Shree & Arjun hopped out of the car and sprinted to the shade where all scraps were kept.

Rathod and rest three followed them. And they stopped by a man in blue overall.

Man : Kya chahiye?

Rathod : ( showed his badge) A girl...(showed Sonali's photo).

Man : Never saw her. Look it's a salvage yard. Yaha koi lardki kyun aaygi?

Saakshi : But she came here!! ...

Aisha : & she is here...

Man : But I didn't saw any girl..

Rathod : who are you?

Man : I'm the owner of this yard.

Rathod : Anybody else came here?

Man : Client's mostly, I generally sit in office...

Rathod : You are alone here?

Man : No, I've peoples here. But now all are out, some went for delivery or some to collect scraps. Why?

Shree came.

Shree : Sir phone ka signal yehi hain, but can't find her exact location, itna saara metals hain ki signal interrupt ho raha hain.

Aisha : Car ka trunk!! If I wanted to hide someone , I've kept him in one.

Man : (looked confusedly) hat!! I'm possible car ki trunk main kaun...

But all spread out to search the trunks.

Man : (moving behind them) There's more than 100 cars here...if anyone was kept there, it'll take whole day to find out...

Arjun : No!! if she's hr we'll find her, that too quickly. Just watch.

Arjun moved to another car. That man became worried, he was sweating. Now , he also started searching with the team.

Man : She'll die, if she's inside any trunk, she'll die!! It's air tight & too hot inside. She'll suffocate!!

Nobody answered him, all were engrossed into their search. Chotu stopped near an old  red Toyota. It was covered with heavy dust, but near the trunk some finger marks are visible. Seems somebody touched it recently.

Chotu : Sir!!

All sprinted to him.

Chotu : (to man) Did anyone opened this trunk?

Man : No Idea!! It's an old one...

Rathod tried to open the trunk, it's locked.

Rathod : Where's it's key?

Man : We don't keep key's of scraps, wait a minute.(H sprinted to a corner and returned with a crowbar. Arjun snatch it from his hand and tried to break the lock, Chotu helped him. After 2-3 minutes, they succeeded.

Saakshi : (sprung to the trunk) SONU!!

Sonali didn't move a bit. That man murmured something and sprinted to the office. Aisha helped Saakshi to pull out Sonali out of the trunk and untie her. Saakshi removed Sonali's scarf entangled around her neck. For the first time everyone saw the birth mark on her neck. But nobody was in that state to react on that.

The man returned with a mug of water and a wet towel. Arjun took the mug and poured it on Sonali. It helped her to come back to senses. Sonali coughed and opened hr yes. She tried to sit up but Saakshi stopped her.

Sonali : I'm fine, Sasha. It was so hot!! UFF!! Thori der baar aati na toh tum logon ko baked Sonali milta...

Aisha : Shh...chup raho..(she pressed the wet towel on her forehead)

Man : Thank god tum mil gayee, agar iski andar marr jaati toh main musibat main parr jaata...I think I should inform police...

Rathod : ( again showed his badge) Can't you read? We're ETF!!

Man : Sorry, I forgot.

Arjun : But now, you have to remember what happened here? & how she reach in a car inside your yard?

Man : I don't know, I swear!! I was here from morning, working in the workshop, I've six men here. Two of them are in leave. One went to deliver orders to our client. Two are out for a auction of old cars, and one went to collect scraps from an old mill. They left around 10-12, then I as all alone her. At lunch hour I took a break. Only that time I didn't know anybody cam or not. Otherwise I always keep an eye on my front door.

Rathod : I hope you're telling the truth..Otherwise...

Arjun : What exactly happened Sonali?

Sonali : I saw birds inside that package. Then I decided to follow Vipul...

Shree : Uski zaroorat nahi thi, his mobile is already in surveillance.

Sonali : I hard this NC as telling Vipul "this time give this package only to him" . I wanted to know who is that "Special one".

Arjun : Then?

Sonali : I sat on my car, and said driver to drop me near the taxi stand. You know each car of that road have to cross that stand... toh I sent driver home and hired a taxi.

Aisha : Then?

Sonali : I followed Vipul. He stopped near a coffee shop and went inside, Met a man. I don't know him, he delivered him that package and went out. I followed that man and saw him went inside a auction house. I was thinking what to do next...someone hit my head from behind...that's it.

Arjun : Address bolo.

Sonali told him the address.

Rathod : Ok, bohot hua. Saakshi, take her home. We'll talk about it tomorrow...

Saakshi : I'm not going with her. Tell her to go alone.

Rathod : Ok, Chotu, Sonali ko ghar le jao.

Next morning, 8.00 am. Shree's workstation.

Saakshi and liza came with their coffee. Saakshi put Shree's mug on the table.

Shree : Subha subha yeh kya dekh lia maine!! Dayaan ke saath Pari?

Liza : What did you say, Speky? I'm a Dayaan?

Shree : Dekho Saakshi... She's agreeing.

Liza stamped her foot and went away.

Saakshi : Aapki heroine kahan hain?

Shree : Pata nahi, kaal raat aayi nahi.

Saakshi : OH, toh isiliye janab ka mood off hain?

Shree : Arre nahi, but missing it. Aadat si ho gaya hain subha subha yahan aake uska thokar khan kii. Aaj nahi khaya toh thora ajeeb laga.

Saakshi : Don't worry, aa jayga. Anyways, kuch mila?

Shree was about to answer while Rathor and Arjun came there and asked them to gather in conference room.

In conference room.

Arjun : Those people didn't opened up...

Chotu : Sir they are just contract killers, and they were given this contract through a phone call..

Shree : & it's untraceable.

Rathod : Arjun, you went to Dino's place...found something.

Arjun : Dino is hospitalized... Had a stroke last week. He's not in condition of talking.

Rathod : Sonali sent those  picks...

Shree : Sir, that is an advanced radio control room, has facilities to connect with any radio signal. It's of very advanced technology. Kaash mera workstation aisa hota...

Saakshi : Did you found anything about Kaali?

Aisha : That's interesting. Kaali is not existed. But there  was a 20 years old boy came from somewhere in Himalayan regions, neither he could talk in English, nor in Hindi. Cornworth and Yatin brought him and Cornworth shelter him into his house as his apprentice. Cornwroth was planning to include that boy into his show.

Rathod :  We came to know it from Cornworth's ex-assistant, Michel. And the most interesting part is that boy disappeared the same night Yatin died.

Aisha : So we can presume, that boy must be Kaali. I'm working on him right now, but it have been 23 years, may take some time.

Shree :  But his daughter didn't tell us about any boy!! And he wasn't mentioned in Cornworths diary. That's strange!

Rathod : Then ask it her straight.

Aish : I'll do it.

Arjun : Aur Shree, Nakul se kuch chits mili thi...

Shree : Codes hain, sir. Similar to the diary we found in the Mansion. Only numbers, but they doesn't match anything, I've run every possible database and also the dictionary. Scored a round figure, Sorry.

Rathod : Don't be, you tried everything you could. Give me those chits (took a look on them)... seems from some books, look Rawte, this type of codes we were gave during our training days.

Arjun : ( came close to Rathod to see those chits)With a clue of the books name...but here's no clue. No! look the first number, this book doesn't have more than 600 pages...

Rathod : Rawte, come to my cabin, NOW!!

He sprinted to his cabin, Arjun followed him.

Shree : Yeh kya tha? azeeb harkate karne ka naya fashion chalu hua hain kya?

Sonali found five open mouthed people gaping at her when she was standing at the door of conference room.

Sonali : Good morning guys!!

Aisha : Good morning, are you Ok?

Sonali : Fine, what happened here?

Aisha : Nothing serious...

Saakshi : Ok guys, I've some works...( and left the room)

Chotu : Aab isko kya hua?

Sonali : Tufaan..

Shree : What?

Sonali : Nothing...who kal Vipul ne jo pacage le gaya tha...

Chotu : Arre haan, Sonali, come. Let make a sketch of that man.

Sonali : I've already done it. (passed him a paper).

Aisha : Yeh kahan se aaya?

Sonali : I made it, couldn't  sleep last night ,so thought of doing something useful.

Chotu : (looking at the sketch) This man...I saw him... I'll be back !!

Chotu stormed off the room.

Shree : (sighed) Sab aise kyun vaag raha hain!!

Now it's upto you.😳

Edited by Shamsad1607 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aagana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hai i m anu and new 2 this forum u know u can't imagine i found this ff in the forum and i read all in a day..its very interesting..pls add me 2 ur buddy list and update the part
akvmji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Its awesome cont... update soon...
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u started...πŸ‘πŸ‘

when will your 20 min be over???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

u didnt pm...😑
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know why I m still not getting the pms
for this particular work of yours... πŸ˜•
But its not a problem ..I will catch up at any cost.. 😊

So all are worried for Sonali...
Again dock...??? Is someone getting trapped...???

Hope you will cont. soon...
Thank you for this update...
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rimi_invisible

u started...πŸ‘πŸ‘

when will your 20 min be over???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

u didnt pm...😑

This content was originally posted by: Anjali.Mital

I dont know why I m still not getting the pms 
for this particular work of yours... πŸ˜• 
But its not a problem ..I will catch up at any cost.. πŸ˜Š 

So all are worried for Sonali...
Again dock...??? Is someone getting trapped...???

Hope you will cont. soon...
Thank you for this update...

Arre mere pyaaree sisters!!😳
You didn't got PM because I didn't sent them...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Sorry, feel asleepπŸ˜†
But, ek cheez bohut accha laga... tom dono kitni sincere  ho..πŸ€—

@Rimi, I said full update will come to thread when it exceeds 20 likes. not I'll Pm all in 20 min. (itna bara paagal nahi hoon main πŸ˜†)

@ Anjali, All questions will be answered... keep reading..πŸ˜†

Sent PM. Read Full update & let me know how it was. 
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aagana

hai i m anu and new 2 this forum u know u can't imagine i found this ff in the forum and i read all in a day..its very interesting..pls add me 2 ur buddy list and update the part

Hi anu, thanks for your feedback. if you want updates you have to send me a BR and give your honest opinions to my work. 
Snehajain thumbnail
Awesome update...

As I always say to this story...MYSTRY CONTINUE...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Last mein kya hua why Rathod & Arjun sprinted to cabin...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Snehajain

Awesome update...

As I always say to this story...MYSTRY CONTINUE...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Last mein kya hua why Rathod & Arjun sprinted to cabin...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

Thanks a lot Sneha!!
Your question will be answered soon, but I think you know the answer alreadyπŸ˜‰
Insan aise kyun daurta hain?πŸ˜†
Stay tuned, you'll get the answer.😊
rimi_invisible thumbnail
i am your sincere follower behena...i am starting too giving PM updates of BOL...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

now coming to update...as usual typical atisha style...sakshi is gussa on sonali...😳😳

what about sonali's birth mark??something related to yatin??or the case??

Arjun Rathod ne dimag chalaya...book on the rack the chapter then pages...is it that way??πŸ˜‰

looking forward to the next update...continue soon...

thanks for pm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†