I dono whether this song suitable or not
Kitni baatein yaad aati hain song
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I dono whether this song suitable or not
Kitni baatein yaad aati hain song
Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam
Song: Darmiyaan
Movie NAme: Jodi Breakers
Lyrics:Lafzon se jo tha pare
Khaalipan ko jo bhare
Kuchh to tha tere mere darmiyaan
Rishte ko kya mod doon
Naata yeh ab tod doon
Ya phir yoon hi chhod doon, darmiyaaan
Benaam rishta wo..
Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo
Ho na sake jo bayaan, darmiyan
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh to tha tere-mere darmiyaan..
English Translation:
that, which was beyond words,
which filled the emptiness,
something was there between you and me..
what turn should I give to this relation,
should I break this relation,
or should I leave it, in between-
that nameless relationship,
which makes (you and me) restless,
which cannot be described (in words),
in between, in between..
there was something in between you and me..
I think this song is perfect for current situation!!
Originally posted by: ArhanAngadholic
one more frm the movie love aaj kal
Ye dooriya...
In raho ki dooriya...
Nigaho ki dooriya...
Hum raho ki dooriya...
fanna ho sabhi dooriya
Originally posted by: manissha
sorry
don't know sad hindi songs.
lambi judai...from.the film hero.
Originally posted by: heera1702
Wonderful song selection by all ..but me very bad in this ,but will surely post a song ..if i can get one ..😃