Trashy Songs of 2013!- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

14

Views

2.4k

Users

12

Likes

6

Frequent Posters

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#11
pinky,aare aare,laila were decent songs,not that bad but bum pe laat was the worst song
HHL3EXXGQ4BAOVQX thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#12
What the hell?! I liked Laila! It was the good kind of trash. 😆
Don't know about the rest. I've only been glued to Lootera & English Vinglish songs this whole year.
HHL3EXXGQ4BAOVQX thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: Lailakadexter

pinky,aare aare,laila were decent songs,not that bad but bum pe laat was the worst song




Dude ! You need to stop posting before or after me. I keep thinking when did I change my DP to this man I've never seen in my life! 😡 😆
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila




Dude ! You need to stop posting before or after me. I keep thinking when did I change my DP to this man I've never seen in my life! 😡 😆

ok I got your problem,I Will change my username soon
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#15
I disagree with Laila, Pinky and Dil Tu Hi Bata!
They were pretty good

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 3 months ago

Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Mr.Abrol · 3 months ago

I find these movies off top of head having potential for a short yt parody - Tirangaa , Tere Naam , Krishh edit - Int. Khiladi , Jaani Dushman...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 4 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jMzMXpSOjs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCHsyht5eac https://x.com/i/status/2056083946996461648

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jMzMXpSOjs
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".