aks555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
interesting one.do update regularly :)
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

PART 3 (A)

After making all the needed corrections and changes and satisfied that the presentation was now upto the mark,Arnav Singh Raizada finally his eyes up from the laptop screen.It has been demanding but he has manged to got the whole thing it back on track.The standards and ethics of AR will never be compromised with.

He laid back on his seat closing his eyes.And then the familiar sounds reached his ears,the chiming of the bangles  and the twinkling of the anklets signalling her arrival.

His eyes closed,he let the soothing sound work its magic on his exhausted nerves.He heard the door creak open and smiled inwardly.The only person who could enter his cabin without knocking and had no qualms about it.Even Aakash used to come to knock as per the office decorums.His heart overwhelming with love as he once again basked in the knowledge that she truly was the only exception in his life.

"So Mrs Raizada,how come you are here this time".Arnav spoke with eyes still closed.

Khushi's eyes widened hearing his voice,she knew he hasn't seen her because his eyes were closed as she has seen while climbing the stairs from the glass window and  she hasn't even made any noise.But this Laad Governor always has to get his way.

"How do you knew it was me when I didn't even made any noise?".Khushi spoke out grumpingly.

"Seriously Khushi,don't tell me you really an answer to it".He said opening his eyes looking at her amused as they always sense each other presence.

It was then he took in her appearance.He stared at her awestruck dressed in the saree he has chosen for her on the day they have got married in the temple as they remember that day now.Her wrists adoring the bangles he has gifted her,her Mangalsutra etherally adoring her neck void of any other accessory,her partition shining with vermillion,she was a vision to behold.

Letting her read the open appreciation in his eyes,he didn't missed the mischievous glint in her eyes that made her senses alarmed instantly.

(Picture Credit:Sohara.Thank You So Much).

She was here at this time not that it was a something unusual,but most of the times she used to come after finishing her work so that they can go home together.He was busy deciphering what her little mind was cooking when she saw her slamming his laptop shut.Next she picked up his phone from the table and switched it off before fishing it in her bag.

"What are you doing Khushi?".He asked out expressing his obliviousness to the whole sitiuation.

Before Khushi could answer and put his husband's worried mind to rest,they were disturbed by the knock on the door.Aman greeted Khushi with a smile and then told him.

"ASR,I have got the  that final draft of the presentation ready and the meeting is scheduled on Monday.Apart from this,there is nothing that requires your immediate attention and if there will be ill call on Khushi Mam's phone".

"What The".He groaned,did his personal assistant just told him that there was nothing which required his presence in his own office.He saw Khushi thanking Aman for being so courteous,clearly she has planned something and has got Aman party to it.Well,who has it in them to say No to her,she was like that infectious,his Khushi.

Aman left shutting the door close behind them and Arnav walked towards her in slow measured steps making her step back instinctively as they did their favourite dance of stepping ahead and back until her back hit the door and he held her captive,rooted to her position by putting his hand on the door.

"Whats happening Khushi?".He asked seriously this time.

"We are running away Arnavji".She replied chuckling

"Really!".He confirmed fully enjoying seeing her this way.

"You have been so occupied offlate,So I thought that a little break would be good for both of us".She finished smilingly.

Khushi felt pleased with herself for coming up with this idea.They really needed to spend some quality time alone and once she has decided,she has wasted no time in putting her plan into action.

She has asked Naniji who has enthusiastically given her consent and though she was subjected to Mamiji's teasing of them.Both whisking away every now and then,she knew that in her heart she was truly happy for both of them.And then she has made Aman clear off his schedule for the next two days which wasn't a big thing either as her husband always aced on his responsibilities.

He bend closer to her,his breath fanning her face and Khushi found her heartbeats going erratic.Scandalized she looked at the glass window and let out the breath she was holding to find the blinds closed.She shut her eyes tight knowing that one look and she would melt into a puddle.

"I didn't know that you have become a pro at creating romantic moments,But I don't mind the more the better".He whispered huskily in her ears and then looked up to find her nose turning his favourite crimson red.

"Your nose,its again red".Flicking her nose,he stepped away.

Picking up his laptop bag,he held her hand and smiled at her.The smile that he has only reserved to her and to know she was the reason behind that smile.Khushi felt her insides melting.She would do anything to make sure that smile always remain intact.

(Picture Credit : Google)

Mr and Mrs Raizada walked out hand in hand wishing their employees an enjoyable weekend ahead.Opening the door for Khushi as per his habit,he took his place behind the wheels.As he adjusted the rearview mirror,his eyes caught the bag already placed on the backseat.She has surely put in a lot off effort,he mused to himself.

"Since,you have planned all this to perfection.Will you care to tell where are we heading too?.Arnav asked not hiding his appreciation a bit.

"When Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada puts her heart to something,how it can be anything else but perfect".Khushi supplied smugly.

"I thought you were smarter than that Arnavji".She added supressing a giggle seeing his confused expressions.

Deciding not to tease him anymore,she leaned in and kissed his cheek affectionately and said "Our getaway".

He didn't needed to hear anything else as he changed the gears and took the turn towards their farmhouse.The place that will always remain special to them for their own reasons and which has over the time turned into their secret place whenever they felt the need to get away from everything for a while.

Losing themselves in each other,the next two days passed too soon for them.Totally cut out from the outside world,they didn't need anything else as they had what they needed to be content and blissfully happy their other half by their side.

The laughs,the tender touches,the smiles,the baseless chatter,holding hands and staring at each other without battling an eyelid for God knows how long.Each and every small action and gesture bonding them more intricately and profoundly with each passing moment.

SCROLL DOWN FOR PART 3(B)

Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

PART 3(B)

Arnav immersed his feet in the water as he waited for Khushi to join him.Staring at the reflection of the moon in the still water,he reveled in the calmess that surrounded him.The coldness of the water unusually soothing.

Never the one to let anyone invade his personal space or be in his personal sanctuary,It was a ritual for both of them to sit here as they both talked and discuss the happenings of their day.

Sometimes they would talk to their parents even complaining about the respective other when they fought.It may sound monotonous but it was the time they both eagerly looked forward to.When they let go of everything and were only Arnav and Khushi.The one they can only afford to be when they were with each other.

He smiled she was crazy and being in love with her has ended up making him crazy too.Arnav Singh Raizada  who rarely smiled now smiled even when he was alone.Just the thought of her was enough to bring that adorable on his face,she was literally the happiness of his life.

Inspite of everything seeming perfectly fine,there was an uneasy feeling that refused to budge away.Like the signal of undercurrents in the steady flow of water.

Its been three weeks since they were back and with each passing day,the change in her demaneor were becoming more prominent.Anyone who has known her would easily claim that she was still the same but he knew better.

It was not because he has always been an observer.Going by people's actions  rather than their words not taking anything at the face value.The reason was simple,it was Khushi and that made all the difference.He didn't need to see or be close to her to know something was amiss ,it came as naturally as loving her beyond anything.

He would find her staring at him when she would think he was not noticing and though he was  very well aversed in reading every possible emotion that those hazel orbs depicted.He couldn't put his finger to the reason behind the iron clad resolve he saw in them.

The Khushi who would never ceaze to let go of an opportunity to spend time with family,has now taken up more contracts than her still new catering business could suffice.When he has asked her the reason,she has tried to brush off his concern with her zest to flourish her business which he knew was certainly not the case.

Still,he has relented for her sake .In the past three weeks he has spent a major portion of his time at her workplace.By delegating his own and assisting her to the best of his capabilities providing the strength,he realised she was wordlessly craving for.

If that wasn't enough,he hasn't failed to notice that the easy camaraderie that existed between his sister and his wife seemed to have evaporated in the air.Often to be the one to be subjected to their joint teasing,he failed to comprehend the reason that has caused the air of tention between them.

He hasn't intervened trusting them to resolve it on their own but the sitiuation remained the same.And the incident that took place today had made him realise that the water has gone over the edge.During the course of dinner,Hari Prakash has ended up serving him the bowl of spiced dal by mistake whch has resulted in him coughing badly.

But,it was Khushi whose behaviour has shocked him.Not only has she gotten paranoid like anything at a mere cough,she has ended blasted HP too for doing it which was so unlike her.His Khushi was always the one to see the reasoning and it was an honest mistake that could have happened by anyone.

Surely,she has apologised  after she has realised her mistake.But that's has been it.Enough was Enough.In the lieu of saving him from getting hurt,she was hurting herself.He could clearly see the toll was taking on her.Nomatterwhat it was,he was going to get it out of her today.

If she thinks,that she could hide things from her even for his own good and he would let her cause herself pain,his wife was gravely mistaken and it was time she remembered the promise she seemed to have forgotten.

Arnav stood up as he heard the sliding of the door.He took the tray that held tea for both of them from her hands and kept it on the table.Proceeding he put the blinds on that he has got tailormade for the poolside for the much needed privacy and quickly browsed through his phone.

Living with her and listening to her constant singing has bought this change in him as well.Pulling her close in one swift motion,he bought his arms around her and clicked the play option as he let the words flow in the background.

Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye Jab Koi Mushkil Pad Jaaye

Tum Dena Saath Mera O Humnawaa

They swayed to the music and he brought her hands to his lips kissing them tenderly and stared into her eyes.For her to see the honest confession in his eyes while the male protagonist sang the next lines depicting his emotions aptly.

Ho Chaandni Jab Tak Raat Deta Hai Har Koi Saath

Tum Magar Andheron Mein Na Chhodna Mera Haath

Twirling her around to and forth,he gestured her to keep her toes on his.Taking her entire weight on him telling her through his actions that whatever it was or will be,he would always carry the burden for her.Khushi scooted closer to him if it was possible,repeating her vow to him.

Vafaadaari Ki Voh Rasmein,Nibhaayenge Hum Tum Kasmein

Ek Bhi Saans Zindagi Ki Jab Tak Ho Apne Bas Me

Na Koi Hai Na Koi Tha Zindagi Mein Tumhaare Siva

The moon illuminating in the sky with the weather turning colder than before,the two lovers remain unaffected.As they stayed in the same position while the music faded in the background  listening to the synchronised sounds of their heartbeats.

Arnav pulled back from her vice like hold with great difficulty and he wasn't surprised to find her eyes glistened with tears.Holding her dear face in his hands he wiped away her tears and spoke in his most loving voice.

"Its high time you come up to me Khushi".

He spoke in such tender voice that Khushi immediately averted her gaze away from him and looked down.Realising that instead of her trying her best,he has read her soul like always.He wasn't only saying mere words but was reminding her of the innumerable times she has always sought support in him whether consciously or unconsciously.

Knowing he was awaiting her response,she mustered all her courage to look up at him but the intensity of his gaze unnerved her.She opened and then shut her mouth trying her best to come up with something so that he let go.Words failed her entirely as she heard him speaking the words that made her stay rooted to her spot.

"I heard you that night".

The stepping up on toes,I saw that in a performance and included it here.Writing this update took a lot on me and I hope it turned out well.

Do let me know through your precious words,how you found it.

English Translations Of This Song Are Here - CLICK

One of my most soulful songs ever,do listen if you could spare some time.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAqgHmIwp00[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
CHAPTER 2
AWESOME UPDATE LOVED THE  KHUSHI RESOLVE ON ANY ONE HURTING HER HUSBAND LOVED HOW SHE PROMISED HER SELF AND LOVED THAT SHE REALIZED ANJALI DID NOT TRUST HER ARNAV AND HOW MUCH SHE HELPED THAT SNAKE  CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT KHUSHI IS PLANNING AWESOME UPDATE THANKS FOR THE PM.
CHAPTER 3
LOVED HOW ARNAV READ HIS WIFE AND KNEW SHE WAS HIDING SOME TING FROM HIM THAT WAS HURTING HER AND YET SHE WAS PROTECTING HIM LOVED HOW HE KNEW THAT THE ONLY PERSON WHO WOULD ENTER HIS OFFICE WITH OUT PERMISSION WOULD BE HE SO CUTE LOVED HOW SHE WICKED HIM AWAY FOR A ROMANTIC GET AWAY AND LOVED THE SONG AND LOVED HOW HE WANTED HER TO TELL HIM THE TRUTH THANKS FOR THE PM
Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was cute. Loved the bold Khushi. She has planned it well. I love the way she is trying to protect Arnav from the heart break. I loved it how Khushi was utilizing her rights as Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada without any hesitation. My only complaint is that it was short. But I know its only one half of the whole part. Will be waiting for part B :) Edited by RizArshi - 10 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Superb update...Wow Khushi wore tht saree ðŸ˜Š
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
I loved this one .She is cute and knows how to make up with her hubby.
Thnx for the PM
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
3(A)
Uff Anku...u know naa this is awesome...so cute...and adorable...how I wished Khushi to show this authority on Arnav...how I wished him to b an obedient husband...how I wished them to spend some time like this...Gosh I'm just day dreaming of these now...too good darling...love you for this...
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful part.
Waiting to see what khushi has planned for arnav.
She just wants to give him all the joy in the world.
Continue soon
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice & sweet part...
love der bonding...