Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 22 (installment 1)

Same day, morning 10.00am

Sonali was sitting near the window of Maya's living room and playing with Pinto. That mischievous bird helps her to forget everything. And especially today, she had to prepare herself for bid goodbye to her most loved one.

Maya : You look disturbed today.

Sonali : I'm fine.

Maya : your eyes don't say so.

Sonali remained silent for a long moment, took a deep breath.

Sonali : Today. They will do the last rites of him...In the evening...I have to go there...and...

Maya : I understand, biding goodbye to someone close is very difficult. Mujhe to use dur jaane ke khayal se vi darr lagta hain. But you are a strong girl.

Sonali : No, I'm not. I just pretend so. For those who are with me.

Maya : On day, you'll get over it? Time will heal everything.

Sonali  :  But some wounds never heal, Maya. They become parts of our lives...or sometimes we do not want them to be healed. Maya, Can I ask you a question?

Maya : Sure?

Sonali : Do you really get over Yatin? Tell me, don't you miss him?

Maya : He is my first love. & first love is unforgettable. Yes, I'm happy with NC, and Yatin is my past. But present is life and past is memories. It's not important how much I love NC, or how much I loved Yatin. Important thing is NC loves me and I have no right to humiliate his love. I respect his feelings. That is all.

Sonali : I liked that philosophy.

NC came there and saw two women talking.

NC : Maya, you are not ready yet? You had better hurry.

Sonali : Are you two going somewhere?

NC : Not us, only Maya. She has an appointment with dentist.

Sonali : Maya? You didn't tell me? Is everything Okay?

Maya : Hmm...just routine checkup. Just stay here with Pinto. I'll be back in two hours.

Sonali : Well...

NC : You can come to Parrot house...yahan akeli bore ho jaogi.

Sonali : Ok.

Both left Sonali in the living room. And Sonali started roaming around the room. She saw the photographs framed on the wall and Mantelpiece. She saw Prakash drove off Maya& Bibha and NC walking into the study. Pinto flew to the study and she followed him.

NC : What are you doing here?

Sonali : Pinto...

NC : Let him be with me, you go to the parrot house, I'll join you after finishing this paperwork.

Sonali :OK.

Sonali approached to the main hall, and something stuck into her mind. This house is empty, & NC is busy in his study. She has a great opportunity to find something about them. She tiptoed to the bedroom and searched that place for clues about Yatin .

She checked every paper she found in bedside table, wardrobe, writing desk and waste paper basket. She pulled the cupboard door & found it locked. She tried with her hair clip, but failed.

Finishing her work there, she moved to other rooms as well. She was dying to look into the study, but NC was still in there. She was about to drop the idea of going into the study, she heard NC talking to someone.

NC : OK, then I'll send Vipul with a packet. And rest we'll discuss hen we meet...Oh, don't worry about that. They are after him, not mine...Ok I'll check them...don't worry. I'll take care of it.

NC cut the call and put that cell phone inside a drawer. Sonali was peeping from the door and was thinking of running from there. But the scene shocked her. She saw NC turning a showpiece on his table and a bookshelf slid away. NC walked into that room, left the door open.

Sonali mentally thanked god for giving her an excellent opportunity of seeing NC's secret, she also laughed inwardly for NC's being forgetfulness about the door. She approached to that door and the door started closing automatically. She literally ran towards the door and put a paperweight between the door lapels.

She peeped in through the exposed place and saw a well equipped room. She took her mobile, clicked some photos, removed the paperweight and made off from there.

Vijay was feeding some squabs. While Sonali showed up there.

Vijay : Hey, good morning!!

Sonali : Morning...How's the babies?

Vijay : Good. Look Riko's babies are having new feathers.

Sonali :  Now they have colors...

Vijay : Sonali, can you keep an eye on those parrots... I've to fill this bucket.

Sonali : Ok.

She sent a quick message to Sonali from her phone and photographs she took. Meanwhile, Vijay came back.

Sonali : Vijay, I have to go. Today I have to reach home early.

Vijay : Ok, are you coming tomorrow?

Sonali : May be.

She bid bye to Vijay and moved to the pigeon house to see NC. She found him talking to Vipul and a big packing box was kept beside them.

NC : Arre, Sonali.Parrot house ghumna khatam ho gayee?

Sonali : Haan..aab pigeon house ka ek chakkar lagake ghar jaungi.

NC : Maya kii aane tak toh ruko.

Sonali : No, It'll be late.

NC : Ok, Vipul come we've to look after those newborns.

They left Sonali behind and also the packing box. Sonali looked at it curiously and then moved her gaze around. She took that opportunity, and opened the box, she saw a portable cage inside with some birds. At the same time she felt a tap on her shoulder. She froze at her place. She just had been caught!!

4.00 pm, some scrap workshop.

Sonali opened her eyes, and found herself in some hot, dark & dirty place. She tried to get up and touch her paining head, but she found herself tied up. Then she started wriggling to assume the place, it was a small box type place, maybe some trunk...and a strong smell of engine oil confirmed that it is a car. She tried to touch the wall by her fingers. It felt like old, rough metal. She understood, she is inside an old car-trunk and it was kept in some open place, under direct sun. Sunlight made the whole place just like a hot Tandoor.

Sonali tried to shout, but no sound escaped her mouth. The heat inside the trunk and, fright made her throat dried up. She gulped in far and tried to hear outside noise, but everything was as silent as a grave. That means she's all alone here, and nobody's gonna come to help her. & to add her misery, Her hands and feet were tied up in a manner, she could not help herself also. She felt her phone vibrating inside her pocket. She felt helpless. Nobody can know she is here!

I know it's a short one. But feedback for previous one were less also.Now, leave feedback before leaving this page..otherwise...😭😭😭 I won't write even a word for this FF.πŸ˜”

Edited by Shamsad1607 - 10 years ago
prachi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update... 😊
NC nd yatin dono mile hue h...nd yatin must b NC nd maya's so called son.
Aah dat NC ...usne sonali ka kidnap kia aur marne koshish kr rba h...ab ETF use nhi chodnewali
upatre soon dear 😊
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Faruheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb
Now look that nc is dng everything
Thanx for pm
Update soon
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...chotta tha...

NC aur Yatin mile hue hai...😲😲😲
Sonali kidnapped...😲😲😲 πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Hope ETF team find her soon...

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...Plz don't stop this FF...
magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
take care of your health first
update was awesome as always
For a second I got scared
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm and please don't stop sending pm's
Payal_156 thumbnail
awesome update
lovely

nc n yatin r involved !!
nice twist

sonali kidnap !!?????
thanks for d pm..
tc..
hope d team find her soon
..l..
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
OMG ab sonali kidnapped
Those 2 are really jerka 
Thanks for the PM shamshad 
COntinue soon 
Chotu sa update but good one 😊 
kunchu thumbnail
aise dhamki math do baba
Sonali got captured
hope her pics reached the right time and help her out
continue soon
akvmji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
poor sonali...
i guess shree can track the phone and location...

thx for the pm...

keep going...
rimi_invisible thumbnail
stop the story plz noo...😑 ami kintu khub chechamechi korbo,may be hunger strike also...🀣

jokes apart...please continue...

sonali kidnapped??omg i was suspecting her...you cleared my suspicion,another trap door,

now waiting for ETF to come up front nd help her...how u know so continue soonish...

thanks for pm...😳😳