Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is great, love Shlok's lineOriginally posted by: serialjunkie
Income Tax Officer 1 - Where can we find the biggest concentration of cockroaches.
Clerk : A place called Agnihotri Mansion
Income Tax Officer 1 (ITO1) - Ok, Lets RAID! get all the RAID cockroach killer and lets go and get them.
Cockroach1 err Hot Daddy: What is this?
ITO1 - Raid
Astha: Raid? Don't touch the mandir
ITO1: Can I smell it?
Astha: No, Mandir is where Baba's maan samman is hidden
ITO1: I want that Man Samman
Astha: Since I learned my lesson never to question Baba's Man Samman (see how I am paying with my entire life for it?), I'd suggest you do not touch Baba's man samman
ITO1 : Don't tell me what to do, I will touch his man samman
Astha: Don't you get it. I have to be the Adarsh bahu and fight for Baba's man samman?
ITO1: so?
Astha: so? so? So I will deliver big huge lofty dialogs about preserving Baba's man samman. Thats what.
ITO1: Bas? you are only good to deliver lofty dialogs. Ek honeymoon thak nahi rok payi.
Shlok: hain na? I'm telling you my wife is dumb
Forum : we agree
I know it's greatOriginally posted by: Operaqueen
bang on,SJ! Love your ulta reviews! Good start to my day!😊
Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti
😆...the key word is samaan here😉...funny post as usual.