Thank you Fatima and sherma. hayye I hv 2 fans . 😆 u guys are so cute. 🤗
Wonder y Bindas doesn't upload hq vids. :(![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you Fatima and sherma. hayye I hv 2 fans . 😆 u guys are so cute. 🤗
Wonder y Bindas doesn't upload hq vids. :(![]()
i will do that.but my net is really bad todayHey sherma y didn't u write written update :/
Where will I get a link? I think it's usually DM.
:D Meher's siggie is shared by Manav ji in his FB status update yesterday.. He said thanks for support to all his fans. I thought it's v. nice of him.