Blast from the Past Thread #20 !!Nafrat Door Jaane Na De!! p117 ep 206 - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE 195

Whispering Hearts...

Heart and it's heartbeat can't be separated from souls who have no control of this desirous and passionate felt rhythm in their lives .The captivated an spell bounded moments leaves a scar in you for forever and that is exactly happening here.πŸ‘Arnav is trying to hate her as much as he can yet falling for her each moment.The greater the distance he tries to create , the closer he gets to her.Her oath while holding the mangalsutre is all she got and have faith in it..."He will be mine.." just like he marked her in rage according to her faith"You are mine..."[aaj se tum meri patni ho...]

beautifully said. Arnav's heart was fighting hard with his mind in that phase. and finally his heart won.

Anjali brings Khushi in her room after decorating the sage and goes out to send Arnav in.Shyam doesn't want to leave his beauty😑 and still lingers around Arnav's doorstep.Arnav catches Shyam ogling at his wife and that brings a face off time between the two but Anjali saves her hubby as always by calling him out.He leaves with his twitchy legs leaving the roaring Lion for his lioness.

shyam is so disgusting!

I loved how you mentioned khushi as his wife.

Arnav enters the room , locks the door and  turns around and there is a moment of his dream which is whispering his heart here.He is stunned and lost by the spell binding beautified vision he encounters. His face relaxes for couple of seconds with whispering Rabba Ve before the memory flashes back and tension rests in his muscles. He turns away from her as he doesn't want to see her or wish to create a haunted memory but it's far behind his control.To run away from this misery he throws out blistery words of hate at her which put her at scorching fire. Just Think, being in his shoes it is hard for him to be with a cheater in one room as Khushi's character has been tainted in front of him.This is all one big misunderstanding because of misconceptions and he will get this later whatever is seen is not true.

her mesmerizing beauty always takes him to a trance. he tries hard to resist every time. 

loved how you expressed his feelings here.

Khushi demands to know the reason of the marriage if it hurts him so much and why is he hurting him and her in return.Her double meaning  comment "Na hum apke saath iss ghar main rehna chahte hain aur na iss kamre main..."[I don't want to live with you in this house or in this room...] ...That boils the magma in him as he assumes she wants to stay with Shyam...and he spills the beans of the reason without revealing the story "tum jahan rehna chati ho na wanhan reh paoogi aur na yahan..."[ you won't be able  to live there where you want or here with me..] but Khushi is way innocent in this matter and doesn't register the true meaning of it.She is truly showing her trait here as she cares for others more than her.She knows there is a reason and he is not telling her yet she is still concerned about his hurt than hers .

uff this misunderstanding was killing me. but I loved khushi, that she kept trying to find out the reason and never gave up until he opened his mouth.

So a ruthless Arnav drags her harshly and throws her out of the room "aaj se tumhari jagha wahan hai aur meri yahan.."[ from today your place is outside and mine is inside.].Khushi just keeps staring at him without protesting . Arnav closed the door without putting a single thought into it and walks away from the door creating a distance from her. Khushi stands outside flummoxing over the change in the man, a man who couldn't bear a smallest wound on her , a man who was scared of her being fainted, a man who gifted her wishes and now that healer is the one who is puncturing wounds in her heart slowly yet sharply.Here comes Arnav's mom's letter and Kangan which will be in the picture.Khushi's holding her Mangalsutre as an oath to win him back.

he is surely a mystery man for her. but ultimately she won him.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:The sliding Door closed , as Khushi slid it close before ...At that time too there were intruders in between them ,La and Shyam .  Now the shadow of Shyam is hovering around them. Khushi had shut the door convinced that Arnav did not love her .. "mujhe tumhare hone na hone se koi farak padta hai then forget it..."[ you don't exist for me , ] ...the very same way "you mean nothing to me..."She had walked away leaving him alone...Today he shuts the door on her , convinced that She does not love him and he means nothing to her...BUT he is lying again by saying this.Their physical distance has no meaning as this is a circle which remains in between them either he starts or she , doesn't matter.

Symbolism and connection:BUT one thing he was in his room and Khushi is outside both times and she had closed one slide door in Epi 130 and he is doing both sides in this epi as he is still in his shell 2 shows partners,strong mentally deals in between partners .They are in this together no matter what and how many doors they close.

This night has no end as it progresses but Arnav is not able to run away from this vortex.He gets up to get the blanket as feeling cold when the reality hits him and he recollects the moments when in Nainital he threw her out of the room in cold and she got sick.His eyes transfers to her site on its own accord and gets shivering whispers in his spine seeing her trembling and huddling in cold.

it means, love is still there and he still do cares.

Arnav walks towards the door and jerks up seeing her shaking and immediately wants to call her in yet he controls this urge. But he fails to control his emotions though and he hits uncontrollable passion on recliner .He prevents himself from going to her yet his eyes never leaves her alone.Standing in the middle of the room trying to suppress his emotions ,venting on the destructions of the  decorations but his heart cannot ignore the soft whispering of her heart which she already gave it to him. Those murmured feelings take over his hate and anger and without thinking much he pulls the blanket and walks towards the whispering heart of Khushi.He paused again as being trapped by haunting brutal memories and his ego doesn't allow him to let her see his vulnerability. He composes himself for putting his fake mask of ASR.He opens the door and throws the blanket  on the startled face of Khushi.But Khushi's self respect doesn't allow her to accept this indignity and she angrily throws it away to convey him she would prefer the cold to such humiliation.Arnav receives her rejection and walks away and sits on the recliner as this is the worse punishment "her rejection for him". He was trying to separate her very existence from himself but unaware that it would affect him only in the end.

i loved how you described the vulnerability of Arnav. this scene was so powerful. I wept every time,I saw this scene. khushi's pain was too unbearable for me.Both Barun and Sanaya was excellent.

Arnav is fighting a war within,as he wants her inside but his egoistic and self controlled nature doesn't allow him and at the top he is being betrayed by his self imposed punished memories which are haunting him down every second along with Khushi's piercing quizzical hurtful eyes. But he doesn't want to be vulnerable to more hurt yet still can't shrug off the hurt and questions in her eyes which he caused but she is not even accusing him.Her silence is killing him as much as his strangeness is stabbing her.He turns his face as he can't take it any more especially her innocence and ethereal beauty which makes him weak and that's what not ASR's trait.As he is shattered he misunderstood her completely and he is more shattered for making himself look like a boy toy to her, kind of.He can't be weak.He sits on recliner as he can't stay away from his Khushi"khushi se door jane main kyuon itni taqleef ho rahi hai.." [Why it is so hard to go away from Khushi?] will come later but has settled in his skin deep down  a long time ago.He is fidgeting with his struggle to hate her while she is crying outside.He sleeps inside on the recliner in cold while she shivers outside.Nani's words which Khushi will understand later,"agar Chote kissi keh waste khuchu nar kar sakat hai tou khud ko hi saza dewat hai.."[If Chote can't do anything for any one then punish himself] This is the hurting path that will prove how lucky he has been to have been loved by the girl who is pure golden at heart and not a gold digger as he predicted.

absolutely. she is the girl who loved him unconditionally. in spite of so much hate and contempt, she never could hate him and forgave him without his redemption.

Its the pain and the hurt that brings them closer .Khushi abuses him and teases him but couldn't stop loving him and he hurt her, abuses her, ridicules her yet couldn't stop loving her. "kitni koshish ki tum se nafrat karne ki par kar nahin paya...kitni koshish ki aap se pyar na karne ki par humre dil ne humari baat nahin mani..."[I tried my best to hate you but couldn't ...how much I tried not to love you but my heart didn't listen to me either] Telepathy and their confession is setting its roots here. But seriously, I feel for both of them today.

that's what I mentioned above. their love is too empowering to surmount hate.

The mighty Arnav Singh Raizada have certainly understood that Diwali night he had entered the most sacred place in this world, Khushi's heart. That moment near pool when he was about to seal his love on her, She indeed had submitted her heart that day, she went with the flow. Yet the Rajkumar was not ready. His hasty decision that night the repercussions of which the destined girl still feels is here he is facing today.That day he left her at the pool side all alone shattered while he was with the crowd rejoicing on his sudden decision but he wasn't happy as his eyes were scanning his Khushi's reaction and her tears which made him died thousands times  as he had hurt the most important who is the destined to be his heart."apni zindagi ka hissa banaoonga hamesha hamesha keh liye..."[I will make you the part of my life for eternity] will come later. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Today is the day again we have the same moment with a slight difference. One impulsive decision of his has again affected the lives of these two. This time the Rajkumare was ready but he had found the Rajkumari on the wrong end . As what goes around comes around. what he had sowed on Diwali night he is reaping it now.We have a capability to create our own fate but destiny is written by some one else. Today the same scene where Khushi is in the pool side all alone and he is inside his room on the recliner and each scrutinizing each other's state.Her questionable looks, his pleading her to somehow prove his thinking wrong shows that the tables have turned. His family is not with him But both time the mighty Mr. ASR had Khushi beside him to cry with him. Yes, once a woman has given you her heart, you can never get rid of her. She'll always be with you; it doesn't matter how many times you say ' "You don't mean a thing to me".

i just loved, how you incorporated the two most significant moments here,their most significant moment on the night of diwali and today the night of their suhaag raat. but in both circumstances khushi became victim of his loathe. i just salute her patience. Gosh this girl can endure so much!

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He is the one who did not even pause for a sec to drop her from his office, he is the one who showed no mercy leaving her in the dark cold rom of Naninital and slept  peacefully but Today the same man  can't see her shivering in cold , he is thinking only about her safety  to alleviate her pain , her misery.Memories of the rainy night when Khushi was shivering in the parking lot and The great ASR had  thrown his coat over to her but Khushi rejected it in return.That day he walked away leaving her but not today... he is affected by this rejection,,he can't maintain the same unflappability or calmness.There is a storm in her silence, in her rejection, in her quizzical eyes.He's been rejected in his whole life since his childhood and that is not settling with him , not at all but unlike the others he can't do damage to this girl , she is his part...His heart which is his life line.

amazing perception. I agree, but every time he repented after mistreating her, specially after the guest house incident.

The sun rises with new layers to peel off in this anguish moment.πŸ‘The two hurting alienated hearts are still in the same position when Anjali comes to wake em up.Arnav jerks up and without thinking a second and goes to wake Khushi up who is deeply asleep. Arnav quickly picks her up  and at her irritation just puts her down hastily in their room.He cleans up the mess of the room and tells her to play along which she completely to abide by. Love her here..Anjali hands Khushi  her sari and walks away  ignoring her Chotey while Khushi walks away to washroom after giving him a fuming stare.Poor Chote is caught in between his  two important ladies and has no clue how to handle their wrath.

Pause here: This is for those who says Khushi didn't put her fight with him as she is doing exactly what she took oath for holding the mangalsutre.She will win his heart and that's exactly what she is achieving here.Everytime he hurts her , gets hurt back in return and come closer to her. Why the heck Khushi is quiet ...here comes Mom's letter and Kangan...Khushi is doing exactly as she had held that Mangalsutre as an oath.She has to win him and she is .His struggle to hate her is losing its grip."Bear his anger and return love with interest " and that's what is coming in the picture

She is not backing down from her lioness side as what she said in her spunky way.."ok let Anjali know what you did to me..".She is a true mate of him...I love her and her wise brain as her provocative nature is really a compatible one with ASR's hasty ones.She is the one who puts halts on his own actions and makes him traces back to her.

oh yeah, she is chivalrous, not oppressed bahu of hindi soaps.

The sisters scene was quite appealing one as Payal's relief when Nani intervenes for Khushi to let her cook was worth watching. Her silent handing over of the oil shows her care for Khushi which brings a soft teary smile on Khushi's face.These two sisters can't remain silent for long astheir bond is way strong and deep. After Khushi's chirpiness Payal again demands to know the reason for Khushi's hasty decision.She even makes her feel guilty to make her confess but Khushi holds back. Payal gets disappointed  and hurt at Khushi's lack of trust and leaves Khushi alone who just gets another burning mark on her soul.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw5t-ZPo7A0[/YOUTUBE]

very beautifully written take, Faiqa, one of your best.
 the whole take was fab and i was having difficulty to high light lines.
Though some lines I marked blue, which grabbed my attention.
 my comments are everywhere.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
SoharaπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Thnx sohara .loved your keen and observatory comments and glad you really enjoyed it.Indeed Khushi's patience and fighting nature shows me how much  I have to lear from this girl.

Arnav is in more pain as compared to her, she doesn't know but for him it is impossible to accept that the girl who is his life has chosen some one else her life[ as he thinks]...that is worse than ever.

Once again thnx
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@sohara πŸ€—

so sweet of you but you shouldn't be ding that as Exams are first and it is still here.I am busy these days as semester is at the verge of ending so we all will have some break after next week.can't wait

Thank you.Glad you like it.😊

hahaha, you know IPK and arshi boost up my energy. 
and I need this break. I can't study nonstop.
Preety_Nebula thumbnail

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE 195

Whispering Hearts...

Heart and it's heartbeat can't be separated from souls who have no control of this desirous and passionate felt rhythm in their lives .The captivated an spell bounded moments leaves a scar in you for forever and that is exactly happening here.Arnav is trying to hate her as much as he can yet falling for her each moment.The greater the distance he tries to create , the closer he gets to her.Her oath while holding the mangalsutre is all she got and have faith in it..."He will be mine.." just like he marked her in rage according to her faith"You are mine..."[aaj se tum meri patni ho...]

Anjali brings Khushi in her room after decorating the sage and goes out to send Arnav in.Shyam doesn't want to leave his beauty and still lingers around Arnav's doorstep.Arnav catches Shyam ogling at his wife and that brings a face off time between the two but Anjali saves her hubby as always by calling him out.He leaves with his twitchy legs leaving the roaring Lion for his lioness.

Arnav enters the room , locks the door and  turns around and there is a moment of his dream which is whispering his heart here.He is stunned and lost by the spell binding beautified vision he encounters. His face relaxes for couple of seconds with whispering Rabba Ve before the memory flashes back and tension rests in his muscles. He turns away from her as he doesn't want to see her or wish to create a haunted memory but it's far behind his control.To run away from this misery he throws out blistery words of hate at her which put her at scorching fire. Just Think, being in his shoes it is hard for him to be with a cheater in one room as Khushi's character has been tainted in front of him.This is all one big misunderstanding because of misconceptions and he will get this later whatever is seen is not true.

Khushi demands to know the reason of the marriage if it hurts him so much and why is he hurting him and her in return.Her double meaning  comment "Na hum apke saath iss ghar main rehna chahte hain aur na iss kamre main..."[I don't want to live with you in this house or in this room...] ...That boils the magma in him as he assumes she wants to stay with Shyam...and he spills the beans of the reason without revealing the story "tum jahan rehna chati ho na wanhan reh paoogi aur na yahan..."[ you won't be able  to live there where you want or here with me..] but Khushi is way innocent in this matter and doesn't register the true meaning of it.She is truly showing her trait here as she cares for others more than her.She knows there is a reason and he is not telling her yet she is still concerned about his hurt than hers .

So a ruthless Arnav drags her harshly and throws her out of the room "aaj se tumhari jagha wahan hai aur meri yahan.."[ from today your place is outside and mine is inside.].Khushi just keeps staring at him without protesting . Arnav closed the door without putting a single thought into it and walks away from the door creating a distance from her. Khushi stands outside flummoxing over the change in the man, a man who couldn't bear a smallest wound on her , a man who was scared of her being fainted, a man who gifted her wishes and now that healer is the one who is puncturing wounds in her heart slowly yet sharply.Here comes Arnav's mom's letter and Kangan which will be in the picture.Khushi's holding her Mangalsutre as an oath to win him back.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:The sliding Door closed , as Khushi slid it close before ...At that time too there were intruders in between them ,La and Shyam .  Now the shadow of Shyam is hovering around them. Khushi had shut the door convinced that Arnav did not love her .. "mujhe tumhare hone na hone se koi farak padta hai then forget it..."[ you don't exist for me , ] ...the very same way "you mean nothing to me..."She had walked away leaving him alone...Today he shuts the door on her , convinced that She does not love him and he means nothing to her...BUT he is lying again by saying this.Their physical distance has no meaning as this is a circle which remains in between them either he starts or she , doesn't matter.

Symbolism and connection:BUT one thing he was in his room and Khushi is outside both times and she had closed one slide door in Epi 130 and he is doing both sides in this epi as he is still in his shell 2 shows partners,strong mentally deals in between partners .They are in this together no matter what and how many doors they close.

This night has no end as it progresses but Arnav is not able to run away from this vortex.He gets up to get the blanket as feeling cold when the reality hits him and he recollects the moments when in Nainital he threw her out of the room in cold and she got sick.His eyes transfers to her site on its own accord and gets shivering whispers in his spine seeing her trembling and huddling in cold.

Arnav walks towards the door and jerks up seeing her shaking and immediately wants to call her in yet he controls this urge. But he fails to control his emotions though and he hits uncontrollable passion on recliner .He prevents himself from going to her yet his eyes never leaves her alone.Standing in the middle of the room trying to suppress his emotions ,venting on the destructions of the  decorations but his heart cannot ignore the soft whispering of her heart which she already gave it to him. Those murmured feelings take over his hate and anger and without thinking much he pulls the blanket and walks towards the whispering heart of Khushi.He paused again as being trapped by haunting brutal memories and his ego doesn't allow him to let her see his vulnerability. He composes himself for putting his fake mask of ASR.He opens the door and throws the blanket  on the startled face of Khushi.But Khushi's self respect doesn't allow her to accept this indignity and she angrily throws it away to convey him she would prefer the cold to such humiliation.Arnav receives her rejection and walks away and sits on the recliner as this is the worse punishment "her rejection for him". He was trying to separate her very existence from himself but unaware that it would affect him only in the end.

Arnav is fighting a war within,as he wants her inside but his egoistic and self controlled nature doesn't allow him and at the top he is being betrayed by his self imposed punished memories which are haunting him down every second along with Khushi's piercing quizzical hurtful eyes. But he doesn't want to be vulnerable to more hurt yet still can't shrug off the hurt and questions in her eyes which he caused but she is not even accusing him.Her silence is killing him as much as his strangeness is stabbing her.He turns his face as he can't take it any more especially her innocence and ethereal beauty which makes him weak and that's what not ASR's trait.As he is shattered he misunderstood her completely and he is more shattered for making himself look like a boy toy to her, kind of.He can't be weak.He sits on recliner as he can't stay away from his Khushi"khushi se door jane main kyuon itni taqleef ho rahi hai.." [Why it is so hard to go away from Khushi?] will come later but has settled in his skin deep down  a long time ago.He is fidgeting with his struggle to hate her while she is crying outside.He sleeps inside on the recliner in cold while she shivers outside.Nani's words which Khushi will understand later,"agar Chote kissi keh waste khuchu nar kar sakat hai tou khud ko hi saza dewat hai.."[If Chote can't do anything for any one then punish himself] This is the hurting path that will prove how lucky he has been to have been loved by the girl who is pure golden at heart and not a gold digger as he predicted.

Its the pain and the hurt that brings them closer .Khushi abuses him and teases him but couldn't stop loving him and he hurt her, abuses her, ridicules her yet couldn't stop loving her. "kitni koshish ki tum se nafrat karne ki par kar nahin paya...kitni koshish ki aap se pyar na karne ki par humre dil ne humari baat nahin mani..."[I tried my best to hate you but couldn't ...how much I tried not to love you but my heart didn't listen to me either] Telepathy and their confession is setting its roots here. But seriously, I feel for both of them today.

The mighty Arnav Singh Raizada have certainly understood that Diwali night he had entered the most sacred place in this world, Khushi's heart. That moment near pool when he was about to seal his love on her, She indeed had submitted her heart that day, she went with the flow. Yet the Rajkumar was not ready. His hasty decision that night the repercussions of which the destined girl still feels is here he is facing today.That day he left her at the pool side all alone shattered while he was with the crowd rejoicing on his sudden decision but he wasn't happy as his eyes were scanning his Khushi's reaction and her tears which made him died thousands times  as he had hurt the most important who is the destined to be his heart."apni zindagi ka hissa banaoonga hamesha hamesha keh liye..."[I will make you the part of my life for eternity] will come later. 

Today is the day again we have the same moment with a slight difference. One impulsive decision of his has again affected the lives of these two. This time the Rajkumare was ready but he had found the Rajkumari on the wrong end . As what goes around comes around. what he had sowed on Diwali night he is reaping it now.We have a capability to create our own fate but destiny is written by some one else. Today the same scene where Khushi is in the pool side all alone and he is inside his room on the recliner and each scrutinizing each other's state.Her questionable looks, his pleading her to somehow prove his thinking wrong shows that the tables have turned. His family is not with him But both time the mighty Mr. ASR had Khushi beside him to cry with him. Yes, once a woman has given you her heart, you can never get rid of her. She'll always be with you; it doesn't matter how many times you say ' "You don't mean a thing to me".

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He is the one who did not even pause for a sec to drop her from his office, he is the one who showed no mercy leaving her in the dark cold rom of Naninital and slept  peacefully but Today the same man  can't see her shivering in cold , he is thinking only about her safety  to alleviate her pain , her misery.Memories of the rainy night when Khushi was shivering in the parking lot and The great ASR had  thrown his coat over to her but Khushi rejected it in return.That day he walked away leaving her but not today... he is affected by this rejection,,he can't maintain the same unflappability or calmness.There is a storm in her silence, in her rejection, in her quizzical eyes.He's been rejected in his whole life since his childhood and that is not settling with him , not at all but unlike the others he can't do damage to this girl , she is his part...His heart which is his life line.

The sun rises with new layers to peel off in this anguish moment.The two hurting alienated hearts are still in the same position when Anjali comes to wake em up.Arnav jerks up and without thinking a second and goes to wake Khushi up who is deeply asleep. Arnav quickly picks her up  and at her irritation just puts her down hastily in their room.He cleans up the mess of the room and tells her to play along which she completely to abide by. Love her here..Anjali hands Khushi  her sari and walks away  ignoring her Chotey while Khushi walks away to washroom after giving him a fuming stare.Poor Chote is caught in between his  two important ladies and has no clue how to handle their wrath.

Pause here: This is for those who says Khushi didn't put her fight with him as she is doing exactly what she took oath for holding the mangalsutre.She will win his heart and that's exactly what she is achieving here.Everytime he hurts her , gets hurt back in return and come closer to her. Why the heck Khushi is quiet ...here comes Mom's letter and Kangan...Khushi is doing exactly as she had held that Mangalsutre as an oath.She has to win him and she is .His struggle to hate her is losing its grip."Bear his anger and return love with interest " and that's what is coming in the picture

She is not backing down from her lioness side as what she said in her spunky way.."ok let Anjali know what you did to me..".She is a true mate of him...I love her and her wise brain as her provocative nature is really a compatible one with ASR's hasty ones.She is the one who puts halts on his own actions and makes him traces back to her.

The sisters scene was quite appealing one as Payal's relief when Nani intervenes for Khushi to let her cook was worth watching. Her silent handing over of the oil shows her care for Khushi which brings a soft teary smile on Khushi's face.These two sisters can't remain silent for long astheir bond is way strong and deep. After Khushi's chirpiness Payal again demands to know the reason for Khushi's hasty decision.She even makes her feel guilty to make her confess but Khushi holds back. Payal gets disappointed  and hurt at Khushi's lack of trust and leaves Khushi alone who just gets another burning mark on her soul.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw5t-ZPo7A0[/YOUTUBE]

ArshiDi,❀️

This is the best of the best ever and I was waiting for this , just had time to do some reading .Khushi's pain is one side but his pain has no limit.She is the girl who can push him so far but she is testing his limits here and that's what is  bothering him.Go Girl Get him.He is all yours no matter what.

Thank you, Thank you for keep writing these epis as these are heartfelt and heart wrenching ones.Love These.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

ARSHI"S INDEX  

EPISODE 194

Obstructed whispers ...

The unheard whispers of hearts are echoing the walls of RM yet obstructed by many minds to deny their existence.The pure heart has gotten the permission to enter this house of glass but she is still not welcome to the one whose heart is her real place .Yet Obstructed and sealed mind is not able to deny the tiny whispers within him at any cost either and that's the mere power of love.

The episode starts with Shyam to toy Anjali's emotions convincing her to refuse the alliance of Arnav and Khushi.He did slip Arnav's name in rage instead of Sale Sahib...Anjali accepts his commanding wish and asks him to gather everyone in the hall to take a valid decision of this hasty decision of Arnav...Shyam leaves to fulfill his I mean Rani Sahiba's wish to dismantle this newly built castle of ARSHI.Everybody gather in the hall where Shyam's annoyance and disbelief was at the peak.

Love Nani and Arnav sitting opposite and he can't even meet the eye of her and her sniffing to show the anger to her fav grandson was worth watching .Khushi joins them and my grabber is she stands beside Arnav without hesitation as she knows her place is right next to her partner, Arnavji. Shyam's gloating smirk at Arnav gets quickly deflated when Anjali crushes his hopes and announces the conditions for the validation of this marriage .Khushi's hurt looks after rejection changes into a thankful relief as she has found a new family and new home .Khushi turns her look immediately to Arnav for permission while receiving Bridal attire which makes Arnav befuddled seeing her in tears.Their silent confused whispers are conveying mixed messages in between them.Love the concerned look of NK during rejection of Khushi which turns into a happy one for his friend .Really nice touch .

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: During Kidnapping and Remarriage NK was a true ally of Khushi.

Khushi is in her room on her bed clutched by her fb memories of marriage.She is caressing her Bridal attire but her mind is collecting the whispers of her dreamy Rajkumar which she has shared before marriage with Payal who is near to her more than anyone and her whispers ends with Arnav making her his as he lives in her heart .My grabber is she has accepted her destiny, her place as Mrs Raizada as she is sitting very comfortably on the bed. The most touching scene was when Garima was explaining Payal and Khushi the various facets of marriage . She explained the two impt things. One is when a girl meets her Rajkumar and lives happily ever after and that is when Payal opens the window of future and remembered Aakash. And  today, she got married with her Rajkumar and has started her own life. The other thing is when Garima said that you can only know your Rajkumar while spending your entire life with him."Khuch Rishte jee kar hi pata chalet hain..." and that where Khushi is standing now and she will realize this destined relationship after sometime.

Today, Khushi needs to live the lesson given by her Mother, Garima.Khushi really got married to her Rajkumar in a gif of a second but she is still uncertain whether life is really fair to her or not. Her dream of a perfect marriage is shattered but like her Amma said "Koi farak nehin padta jeevan saathi aacha hona chahiye". [It doesn't matter just life partner should be good]Khushi wil get her answer in due time. Yes, marriages are made in heaven and Arnav and Khushi are destined to be together. The loop is closed.

Pause here:She remembers her words and thoughts about marriage as a sacred relationship with La and gets hurt as her wish of a respectable marriage is not fulfilled..

Her real Rajkumar walks in while her tears trailing down her cheeks which pauses his feet for a while. A whispering guilt makes him embarrassed in his eyes .Arnav seeks a barrier of Laptop in between him and Khushi by ignoring her yet keeps hawking her with his corner eyes .Khushi who keeps watching him few minutes and has had enough of it ,decides to make him meet the reality .The moment  she barges towards him, Anjali's whispering knock halts her on her path .Anjali gives her  jewels  and announces, both  are being expected downstairs .She doesn't forget to give a quick side eye to insure them her state of mind .Small exchange of glances between the couple also assures the anger in between em.

PONDERING CONNECED DOTS: Khushi who has refused taking  jewels from Anjali on Diwali considering herself as an outsider  now accepts  it without any hesitation as she belongs to her ,to Raizada's ...

Khushi comes out after changing , sits by the dressing mirror , while Arnav's reflection whispers anger through it with clenching jaws. He pretends busy in work yet his fidgety  state is not gone unnoticed by her. The slightest tinkling of bangles tightens his muscles but when she  gives out a cry while wearing the neck piece, he reacts immediately for her help without thinking twice .

I wrote in 192 that Arnav and Anajli's past wound is not heeled and that's why Arnav reacted abruptly after the Terrace scene that the consequences are affecting everyone's lives. His imagination of Khushi as a traitor every moment is making him hate himself and his own life even more than her.

The day he bought bangles for her ,they both were experiencing their budding feelings for each other. The realization of losing someone so close to his heart made Arnav to fulfill all the wishes of Khushi. He wanted to gift her his first desire to own her and make her his; his first desire to see her smile just for himself; his first desire to fall in love and experience the taste of it. Yeah, that day he loved the "Tinkling" sound of these bangles. He loved her admiration of his his gift. It was the first experience of love without putting each other in any challenge or deal.

Today that first memory of togetherness has started haunting them. Khushi was wearing the bangles one by one as if she is ripping his heart of layer by layer . Their tinkling sound was reminding him losing her and there after he finds his love for her, his heart beat .But he is unaware that she is recollecting the same moments of love and she doesn't have a clue of his strange and anguish behavior. They both are suffering from their worst imaginations . My heart went out to both of them in this scene .This loop supposed to be closed with Mom's Kangan .

Symbolism and connections:Items near the door way are placed in 1 and 2 ...1 as a strong will and new beginning ,mentally and physically and 2 as a strong lust,quiet power of judgememnt,2 also links with the deals with partners [both in harmony and rivalry]Connection is easy as it is a new beginning for every one including these two.and the strong will of Arnav and Khushi will be seen in their perspective way.While lust and rivalry is at the peak here among Arnav and Shyam.

The winning look of Arnav was creating this rivalry cold war in between Shyam and Arnav is creating new hikes.

Arnav  awaits by the door for his bride curiously as his eyes never lowers down.Khushi comes in, a bit timid yet looking like dazzlingly gorgeous princess "Rajkumari.." ,A perfect match for Rajkumar.  Khushi pauses and looks at him with troubled eyes with questions.He turns away as being unable to answer her.However he cannot resist her allure and tempted beauty for long and his eyes automatically sways towards her and never leaves her as always but the hate jerks his head out from this allurement. Khushi comes and  stands beside him  and they look deeply at one another... his eyes holding  a hint of admiration, distance and besieged anger over her questioning ones.

Love these touches where one sister doing the Aarti and the other is in tears of joy that her sister got a new home with respect.While Khushi and Arnav look at each other with quizzical eyes for putting up with this faade.He has a hint of remorse while she has tears of confusion.

Pondering connected dots"Anjali is the one who asked her put her right foot in first time and today again she is giving her permission to enter.

Anjali orders Arnav to follow the ritual of Raizadas to  welcome the Bride in by carrying her after the Aarti. A scorching Arnav lifts  Khushi and pauses while  Khushi  cringes as she is  very well aware of that she is not welcome in his house or heart. Khushi looks at his face warily to find some softness or assertion but in vain. She slowly trails her hands up to holds on to him  nervously while  Arnav carries her among the family by marking her as Raizada 's Bahu, as his Bride and his companion.Khushi's whispering visage is welcomed into the house of glass  but not in his obstructed heart.

Pause here:They both are  standing together side by side as aacouple.Their position grabbed my eyes as Anjali is blocking Arnav-Khushi from Shyaam who was looking towards the three. It will be one day when Arnav will have his two important women beside him.

The shot of Arnav carrying her and walking ahead past Shyam , suggesting he will always be protector of her and will not allow Shyam to imbalance his or her world.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: During the revelation and after throwing Shyam out , He feels proud seeing his two important women sitting side by side pouring her hearts out.

He will be carrying Khushi besides the odds of having accident with pride and Love.AND Shyam is not even present there because of his camera fitting.

Arnav quickly drops her after the ritual and quickly pushes her hand away from his coat as her touch is intolerable for him.He is  ready to leave her proximity but  fate has something else planned for them. Khushi's earrings gets stuck on his  blazer and Khushi is unable to remove . Love him here as he clasps her gently  and delicately removes the earring by taming his anger.That hints he will reject her first but will never shirk from his responsibility to protect her, to take care of her, or to let her go.He will always be there to assuage her. She steps away immediately nervously and  he walks away leaving  her alone in the hall

Pondering Connected Dots: The first heart beat she hears in her Laad Governor's proximity and that day he removed gently her earring and today he is angry yet again gentle.In Future on Karva Chauth he will do it with Love and care.

MOMENT OF THE DAY 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11fcdk_arnav-khushi-scene-223_shortfilms

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11fchu_arnav-khushi-scene-224_shortfilms

faiqa,

lovely review. obstructed whispers sounds gorgeous. such a complex set of episodes. and such delicate moments of connection within.

i loved the way you looked at both khushi's and asr's feelings here.and yes, she may be mad at him, but she has her sindoor and mangalsutra, so she will do what she believes a bahu ought to do. that is khushi.

and asr though he is angry with her, hurt, dying inside... yet, a part of him can never stop caring... because it is her, the girl for whom he bought those bangles... your reading of his feelings and connecting it to his loss is beautiful.

you are right about the two important women... they are both here and that will not change.
and in anger or in rage, that walking into the home with her in his arms, was the one and real one for me. all of remarriage was just a pretty fairytale, quite unnecessary.

thanks so much. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx Preeti😊

Love to see you enjoyed it.Khushi is going to get him with her patience, love , sometimes with fight , sometimes with her nautanki😊.He loves her.period but doesn't want  to accept it as he is tryng hard to hate her..."kitni koshish ki tum se nafrat karne ki..." 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Indi πŸ˜Š

Thnx for those lovely words.I just couldn't stop hurtinh seeing them hurting each other and themselves.The bangles are so hurtful till he drops her at GH for pag Pheras...he is remembering all from Guest house till the day he bought those but the thing is he holds it in his hand tightly before he throws it out of the window and at the top the most amazing is he doesn't close his window all the way up unlike the night of SR when he closed the door towards her with both hands tightly ...Yes her misty air will reach him ...and that's what we see on Holi.

She is hurt too as she is trying to find the guy who could make this earth and sky the limit in her concern for that broken bangle and who bought those to hear the tinkling sound which usually gives him peace and now he irritates by em.A confused as ever with his behavior.BUT one thing she surely knows there is a reason of all...and she will find it...as determined as ever.

Remarriage was just trp thing or Barun's hypnotic letter of resignation otherwise this Payesh wedding which is actually their wedding was more than enough.

Thnx😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE 196

Consuming Fire...

Fire consumes but also reincarnates and blooms new avenues and that's what this epi is all about.The fire of hate and confusion is consuming these two souls within is ready to burn every straw remaining in their path yet making the ways clear of debris to incarnate and rejuvenate their thought process to get hope and fighting spirit back on track to win everything back in their life.Hate is burning is consuming hearts yet soul is reincarnating  under the flame of Love as this is the peak of it and when hate reaches to its peak it just dies.

Epi starts with Amma's concerned phone call  for Payal to find out everything is fine and a concerned daughter Payal assures her  everything is alright. Seeing eager and concerned Khushi, Payal handed over her phone  and only one word comes out of her quivering and shaky lips..."Amma.." to get her identity back as a needy orphan. Amma's happiness hearing her favorite child turns into coldness after registering the recent events . Khushi's tears with Amma's rejection pierce Payal's heart but no Mamiji who doesn't leave a stone to humiliate the two sisters. Khushi's wound gets deeper  by Maami's vicious words implying that Khushi has been accepted under compulsion not by love.

Arnav silently witnessed the taunts, anger, hatred, rejection being hurled at khushi. He neither can stand or watch the humiliation and ill treatment towards this girl who he loves the most nor intervene to ease the pain or to get the deserved respect for her in his house.  This just added to his inner guilt , misery and pain which was building inside him since last night. The ongoing battle between his heart and mind prevented him from coming to her rescue and shut everybody's mouth right there.

His only rescue is his flee towards his room. So feeling all helpless and unable to decide how to react...there he goes huff and puff...pacing in his room, battling...his inner turmoil, the "Fadak Padta Hai..." feeling which is still deepening inside him in spite of what happened..and those romantic and bitter Flashbacks just adding to his torment. Today he is realizing his hasty decision in his rage is just affecting the Khushi the most as she is facing the wrath of both alienated families. Barun's expression were out of this world in this sequence like always.

Pause here:Loved the thawing soul of Payal who just can't play this alienated behavior towards her sister any more and consuming fire has indeed incarnated her side along with Amma who showed her joy hearing her child's voice as ice is melting under this silent burning.

Arnav goes into his room, the ever bubbling lava and beseeching memories are in hot pursuit  making unable to hold himself together. Arnav after feeling confined, frees himself from the vest and steps out to the Eternal Heaven [Poolside] but still chased by the  constantly  scorching and steaming memories . The rush of memories like Khushi crying for her mother , followed by his and Mamiji's taunt, followed by Shyam's words, Khushi shivering , khushi telling to dump Anjali..All these are just growing guilt , the feeling that he is  hurting Khushi by leaving her open to these  fire dipped arrows from one and all and that is preying on his mind  which recedes the anger.He seeks to boost his weakening fire by Shyam's adultery but in vain as he remembers only the misery he is causing to Khushi ... The next set of memories by the Pool side change the climax within him as it is not about Khushi.It is about himself, his love and conflicting desires he has received from her which are challenging him  and strengthening and airing the dim fire of anger within him.Amazingly in the BG Shyam words were getting dim with moments he spent with Khushi..."tumhare saath bitai huwe pal yaad rehne lag gaye..." is settling its roots here.

Symbolism and Connection: By removing the vest and throwing it down Arnav shows that the layers of hate cannot remain intact any longer and these remorseful moments are not going to leave him easily.

Khushi after comes to the bedroom after finishing her chores and first thing is her eyes looks for him but no where to be found.Then her eyes scan new quilt lying on the bed where normally he sleeps. A wounded yet hesitant Khushi, picks up the Pillow and the new quilt  and proceeds to her temporary bedroom  while Arnav is already seated there hands covering his face in sheer despair  haunted by her ghost.Khushi negligently knocks the Jug down .That awakes him from his dormant state to the roaring one as the trigger is right in front of his eyes. Khushi earns his wrath by breaking his trance and he lashes out and demands  why she is following him everywhere... and tells a lot of his state that how she is constantly haunting his thoughts.

He's been tired of her Khamoshi, her silent , not fighting back as he is taking it her rejection for him which he can't stand no matter what but today Khushi has had enough of this for impenetrable  behavior of him. Khushi looked at him with tears and distressed eyes.The girl who has been estranged isolated from her loved ones refuses to break down but matches his frustration, his anger by openly stating he has ruined her life. 

The man of whom she had woven such beautiful dreams is the one who has shattered them into a thousand pieces and he dares to question her..  She has been treated like a doormat without any fault of hers since two days. She had tried to reason out with him and bestowed herself to his orders but in vain.Lioness is back... She returns his wrath with equality without backing off . At the intense and furious peak of their emotions ,Arnav shouts out desolately that he hates her"Kyuonke main tum se nafrat karta hoon..."...and  Then a sudden stillness around his heart passes by making him realize what a blunder he has made .The shock upon his face as he uttered these words and the wish to take them back was evident.. the fear that her answer will shatter that bit of hope he lived on but the moment and the words which he was escaping and dreading to hear since the terrace scene is right here, HER declaration .. loud and clear.."Hum bhi aap se nafrta karte hain...jitni aap karte hain uss se kahin ziyada...aap se koi pyar kare aap uske laiq hi nahin hain..." Her words are like hot iron pouring on to his ears.His heart stops at this moment as the hope he had been clinging on to is crushed under her confirmed words. "nobody can love u...bcz u just deserve hate".. that one reality hits him.. and that moment he realized that he still did care for what she felt for him and don't want her to hate him.Because her words "aap jitni karte hain uss se kahin ziyada.." put him on halt and he turned at her as this is the cue for him that she feels for him but too late. 

Arnav trails her down as she leaves him to pick up the pieces while walking away to care of her own distress and He throws his tantrum at table and chairs...

Barun portrayed the sequence of the pain through his eyes mixed of regret with steely determination to get answers as she exclaimed he has once again made her an orphan.Khushi was fantastic as well.. she stormed ahead gathering all of her strength and courage to push him away letting her anger out on the only individual she could..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:It started with "I hate you" and will end the same way with "I love you, damn it".

I loved her innocent talk to DM...her best friend. Inspite of being broken, she bought back her fighting spirit...and vowed not to cry and accept defeat I loved this scene for couple of reasons.DM is Khushi's belief and trust.Her light in the darkness, Her entire faith system is embedded in DM.It was the day when she found out the true face of Shyam and asks DM's guidance and the phone rings...It was Arnav..DM's answer and ishara for her to seek guidance in him.She thought of  everyone but him to disclose this truth.

It was that day she learnt a lesson that sometimes what we see is not true and sometimes a rude , arrogant can be better than a honey tongue .As she is a naive girl who believes every person in this world treats every one with equality. But after knowing Shyaam's intentions the only place she went to is her friend, and her guide and her light DM.As fate wanted to tell her that it is he, who she should confide in to, but she didn't listen. How could she??? For her he is the last person on earth she would confide into as she wanted to avoid breaking the same news to him."Khushi mujhe batana zaroori nahin samjha.." comes later as this is the reason of all the conflict. DM had indeed thrown the signal but did she realize it? NO. Today again she is standing at the same spot all broken but can she see it how DM has saved her.NO !!! But what she said, "uss rakshas ne jab humare saath shaadi ki, hum kuch kar nahin paaye par aap toh kar sakti theen???"...Deeper meaning dialogues... Yes, DM didn't do anything because that was meant to be happened and she witnessed it as she is wedding planner of her.  She designed the whole process on how Khushi can be saved as she is her loyal devotee. How can she refuse her fav child and not help her and give her what is destined for her? Yes, DM had answered her questions which she raised that day and today again Khushi didn't get the signal. That day she was on the road and today she is in his protective shell, in his home away from all the troubles of Evil but Khushi can't understand that now.She will as DM is still smiling at her favorite child who never gives up hope on her.

Khushi's optimism  says a lot that when she declares that she will get another friend because her faith in humanity still stands tall unlike a cynical Arnav Singh  Raizada . Khushi will  be Arnav's strength in the future just as DM is Khushi's.

Mom's kangan are in the picture as these want to be in rightful wrists from rightful person, Arnav .I know Arnav does not want to give it to her yet, and in a way khushi might not want to wear it after knowing the sentiments connected to it if Anjali and Nani will give it to her but Arnav is the one who will give her these by himself in her wrists and that day she will be accepted as Raizadas Bahu infront of whole world by her husband, Arnav. For me Kangans are symbols of an acceptance and gratitude.

Payal's consuming rage is melting as she can't be away from her sister . Loved how Akash  guided her in the right direction.. as he advised Payal to have an open mind and Heart ... 

Maami's hawk eyes notices the sleeping arrangements and she realizes that all is not well in the paradise ...Future indication as you sleep on bed and I will on recliner.Her words did make Arnav alert though.Anjali's queries for his Chote "ab tum hum se kya chupa rahe ho.." all are indicating the peak of the storm has submerged . He will turn the ship after removing debris and ashes as after fire consumes all , reincarnation of new journey starts..."Khushi meri patni hai .."

MOMENT OF THE DAY 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11fctb_arnav-khushi-scene-227_shortfilms

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE 197

Acceptance...

Destiny has brought them together by breaking and loosening all the barriers within and DM is with her favorite children at every step of this union and still smiling upon them to bring these two souls together.Today Khushi's Bidaai is done and she has been welcomed in Raizada family with honor in front of the world, in front of the family and in front of her Man who is accepting her not only by garlanding her with his Mom's Kangan but also announcing to the whole world "Khushi meri patni hai..."[She is my wife ...mind it..]

Anjali is not only unhappy with her Chote for not giving Kangans to Khushi but also jerks his thoughts in the search of finding the hidden truth which he is hiding from her."Ab tum hum se kya chupa rahe ho..." . When Arnav tries to  go away, She reminds him to give Kangans to Khushi before the ritual.Arnav  just gulps down the truth and after a pause he dilute her thoughts by telling her  that he forgot.But it was evident for Anjali , he deliberately did that.He duly promised to do so. Other side Mamiji gave him a death scare by giving the news to Mamaji about their sleeping arrangements. He knows his Maami  will dig this grave deeper.

Khushi is back with her determination stronger ever than before and she took an oath to do her tasks by herself as always.But one thing is clear our Sanka Devi is back with her smiles and antics.Love her in white shirt which she wears without any hesitation as he is hers no matter what...

He cootchie coos with Khushi Under the watchful eyes of Mami While a baffled , bewildred , confounded, Khushi only stares at him and wonder whether he has gone his rocker ..Noticing that Maami has trained her four eyes on them, Arnav  quietly and with great warmth leads Khushi to the recliner , opens the jewelbox  in which his mother's jewel's reposes and puts it on Khushi's hands..

Pondering connected dots: The stain got me wondering ... a change in story but still there is a connection.When Khushi comes to know  about the stain on her honor and  tries to erase it  by proving her innocence to Arnav ..She did the same ...After figuring out the reason of his marrying her , she not only forgives her but also tries her best to prove her innocence.Loved the fact that Khushi without any hesitation wears Arnav's shirt, confirming that she does consider him as her man  no matter what just like he considers her as his woman unconsciously

Diwali's chakarvyue in which Khushi trapped herself but Arnav brought her out but for doing so he has to be a part of it.He became a part of it by making biggest mistake of his life"By loving Khushi" as he can't live without her period and that need made him marrying her either hook or by crook.They both are in this together now and they both have to work together to come out of it.

Diwali epis hold the future of these two souls at every angle.Maa's Kangan comes to the surface and First time Arnav realizes that La is not the girl who his mom wants to be her Bahu and how her Mom would have never recognized him now. That scene reflects the inner battle of Arnav towards his  belief system how he values his family.It enlightens that what it means to have your mother's last remembrance with you.That scene depicts his remorse towards falling in love and closing the doors towards same love  and how his ego blocks his feelings.It clearly throws light of  his taking impulsive decisions based on his presence of mind and above all shows his inability to be satisfied on his decisions. Each word of the Mom's Letter tears him apart and ironically and divinely he meets Khushi's eyes which becomes teary with him under the stars seeing him struggling and coping with his pain.Mothers always guide you even if they are not with you.

It was Diwali night, when he got entangled with the magnetized pull of this ethereal beauty who he started falling in love with.Khushi while sitting in between Diyas trapped her man for eternity and he couldn't come out of this invisible vortex.

It was that day, when Lavanya reminded Khushi of her missing payal and questioned her why she didn't accept Anjali's jewelry gift, she said, she never wears any other payal than her Mom's. All this was witnessed by Arnav and he realized that the "PAYAL" he was holding is one of Khushi's mother and precious and important to her just like these Kangans whose voice soothes his soul and later Khushi's Payal took that place. This is the only reason Arnav gave the anklet back to her. He values mother's keepsake and her remembrance always in his heart.When Khushi asked him why didn't you return my Payal before ? Why only today you returned it to me? He wanted to answer her back in his SUV but Khushi refused to listen. It was evident that Arnav would have never given it back if it weren't of her Mother's. That is the value of a Mother's keepsake in his eyes. "Action speaks louder than words".That night He put the payal in her ankle , the right place by claiming her his unintentionally.

Mom's Kangan holds a lot of value and sentiments in the eyes of her children. He didn't want to give it to Khushi as first and when Anjali ordered him, he had to, otherwise his entire wedding secret would be out which he had foiled within himself in his shell. At the top Maami's investigation. He kept his eyes constantly at Maami's act at that moment and if he hadn't put the bangles around Khushi's wrist then Maami's 007 instinct eyes would have become suspicious about this relationship. He has to put up a happy act but he didn't tell Khushi that these are his Mom's bangles. When Arnav tries for the second bangle, he clings his jaws for a second before turning towards Khushi. That shows he is unhappy doing that but he has to because his priority at this moment is to convince both Anjali and Maami [family] that "Everything is fine" or in other words Destiny has written for them to be united.Today again he is sitting on his knees and stamping her his for forever unintentionally .

That day destiny again played its role, Anjali wanted Khushi to handover the Kangans to Naani but Khushi declined not because they are a valuable but these are mother's remembrance and  hold a meaning. She offered to do the household chores instead. She knew she is not the "True Bearer" of that kangan and That is the value Arnav's Mom would expect to have in her daughter-in-law. That is the value Khushi has in a Mother's Remembrance, just like Arnav on Diwali night.

Today is the day when the tables have turned. That day Khushi declined to pass on the kangan to Naani but today it was that Anjali again who wanted Arnav to embrace them on Khushi's wrist. I loved that Anjali wanted Arnav to gave it to her and couple of hours before Khushi didn't hear her when Anajli called her for the kangans.Destined to be... I knew if Anjali or Naani would have come to put that on her then Khushi would've refused to take it knowing as this marriage is a contract and these Kangans  hold so much meaning and she truly doesn't deserve this, the very same way Arnav didn't mention that the kangans are his Mom's. They both have the same belief on certain matters. At this moment, Arnav knows Khushi is not the true bearer of the bangles. But Fate had other plans on this as they are destined to be together.

Khushi's Bidai is complete today, as before Arnav gives her Mom's Kangan , she drops her Mom's payal and doesn't put it before Kangans reach her wrist as her shirt rips.She is welcomed in her home with honor and Mom's blessings.

Pondering connected dots:Later she will be standing in Mom's garden taking her blessings after Arnav's declaration of her as his Patni...His Ardhangani...Dadi will give her Family's Kangan to accept her in their family but remember Arnav takes em off on consummation night before Dadi takes em off on the wedding day...as their souls were already one.Mother's job was done...under the stars...

Maami during  the Muh Dikayi ceremony was keeping a close eye on her two DIL and proved a Mami of Arnav as she can scold and taunt  them as much as she can but can't give any one permission to think or do ill with them.She stands mmediately when the Sumitra the taunting lady comes closer for her judgment and opinion .Love her here. Anjali defended Khushi again in front of family and did not spare Arnav from his ill actions and accuses him as an equal partner in it .Very true to her justice nature...finding solutions instead of just blaming...

Today Arnav Singh Raizada came down the stairs..came down from his egoistic edge to embrace an undeniable truth that he  can't let anyone run over his wife in public.He stands there at higher pedestal for defending his wife , DIL of Raizada and has no regret or shame in the demand of respect for his wife in public.He may be quiet in front of his family when Khushi gets hurt but refuse to remain silence when public is pointing finger at his wife.He laid down the same again in front of family members "Khushi meri patni hai aur iss ghar ki bahu...hum ne shaadi ki hai aur yeh eik jaez rishta hai...jismain mujhe koi problem  nazar nahin aati ...agar kissi ko aati hai tou who meri problem nahin hai...".Basically he laid it out for every one today after watching all the humiliation for his wife that no one should cross the limit.

He is her protector , HORUS...who can damage her soul but never let anyone cross that perimeter...ever

Pondering connected Dots:Later he will be defending Khushi in front of Dadi and the whole family and will be agreed to do marriage again with Khushi.

MOMENT OF DAY

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11fcv6_arnav-khushi-scene-228_shortfilms

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
zzoombie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ awesome analysis once again as always
loved reading every single word
and the graphics so perfect
lately i enjoy reading your posts more than watching the episodes
and the first thing after reading is to go back and watch them again
but this time with more knowledge and depth...lol
thanks for making us wiser and intelligent IPKKNDians.

both these episodes i could feel the emotions tugging at my heart
could feel the agony Arnav went through and the trap Khusi has just got into.
and later enjoyed Arnavs helplessness with his own feelings
and Khushis determination to bounce back with full force.
he had thrown her to the last step on wedding night
and considered himself on top of the position,But the way
Khushi started her steps towards upward journey and
forced him emotionally to come down few steps everytime to guard/protect him
was like a big blow to ASR ego..but subconciously he liked being a part of this game of love/hate.

wonderful post