Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Rarepearl

Really nice part. I just hope it's not the same creepy guy from the dhabba whose come all the way behind them.

Zoe's past was really sad. I don't understand why would he smile evilly when her car blasted?

Continue soon.

Awww thanx you will find out in the coming update and will update soon😃
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenabinu

so who is at the door...
nice

Aww thanx you will find out in the next update ðŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkugarg

nice update

who is at the door?
wat is the story of that cheap guy?
hope I wil get my answers soon..
pls update soon😊

Aww thanx find out in the next update and coming chapters will update really soon😃
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aneezarp27

LOVeLY
So ZOya's Parents died that way?
Wonderful it was..
Loved asya..
Are they on police rade?

Awww thanx you will find out in the next chapter😃
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazsidhu

hey tis is amazing...

tis is wat happen to her parents...
asya are too cute...
eagerly waiting for the next part...
thx fr the pm n do continue soon n do pm me...

Awww thanx will defiantly PM u when I update ðŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazyasyalover

amazing

loved it
plzzz update soon

Awww thanx will update soon😃
princess101 thumbnail
Lets see😉
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crazy4AsYa-

AWESOME UPDATE...LOVED HOW ASAD CARED FOR ZOYA!!

ASAD IS SO NAUGHTY...
WHO'S ON THE DOOR...?? HOPE EVERYTHING IS FINE!!
CONTINUE SOON..

Awww thanx will find out in the next update and will update soon😃
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Bubble007--

Again amazing update !!

With a cliffy at the end 
I hope theey are not in any trouble !!
Update sooon ðŸ˜Š

Awww thanx will update soon😃
princess101 thumbnail

Chapter 11

Asad opened the door and was shocked to see who it was.

Receptionist: Hello sir how are you. (Looking at Asad shirtless) Well I think that everything is fine here but still I-

Asad: Why are you here???

Receptionist: I actually

Asad: Please just tell me so I can go back into the room

Receptionist: I am sorry I know how desperate you must be

Asad: Excuse me!

Asad then realized what it must have seem when he said that he wants to go back into the room

Asad: I did not mean what you are thinking

Receptionist: its ok many people here are like this.

Asad: Why are you here (Not even trying to correct him)

Receptionist: I just came to give you this (Hands him protection)

Asad: What is this?

Receptionist: Protection

Asad starts coughing hearing him say this and gives it back to him.

Asad: I am sorry but I think you have mistaken this situation I mean she is my friend and-

Receptionist: I know that's what all people say.

Zoya walks up to the door only wearing Asad's shirt and see's the receptionist there giving something to Asad and then after a minute realized what the receptionist gave to Asad and got angry hearing this and exploded.

Zoya: HELLO MISTER NOTHING IS HAPINING HERE WE ARE STUCK IN YOUR DIRTY HOTEL OR WHATEVER THIS IS AND WE CANT LEAVE BECAUSE IT'S RAINING OUTSIDE. UNDERSTAND THAT NOTHING IS HAPPING HERE!!!

Asad saw how the receptionist was looking at Zoya and went and stood in front of Zoya blocking his view of Zoya. Zoya kept yelling at the receptionist while Asad tried to make her quiet but she would not stop talking.

Asad: Zoya please top talking and go back inside.

Zoya: But Asad look what this pig is saying about us!

Receptionist: I am sorry for disturbing you. He gives Asad the protection packet and says have a good night and leaves from there while Zoya was fuming and took her shoe off and was about to throw it at the receptionist's head but Asad had took the shoe before she could and closed the door. Asad saw Zoya pacing in the room mumbling something under her breathe

Zoya (Mumbling): How dare he say that. What does he think of himself coming in here that B****,A**hole.

Asad laughs: Zoya calm down

Zoya: Calm down! Calm down Asad did you not hear what he just said to us like that is disgusting like how can someone think that about me and you. I just want to-

Asad: Zoya chill it's not like he will tell anyone so chill

Zoya: Tell anyone. What would he tell huh? He has nothing to tell anyone and if he does I will come here and rip his head off his pudgy body.

Asad laughs at this comment: I don't think this is Zoya. The Zoya in college is totally different then this Zoya. The girl in college is so scared to even talk to anyone and is so shy while this Zoya is very bubbly, talkative, and not at all shy.

Zoya: That-

Asad: Well what ever it may be I like this Zoya a lot.

Zoya just stood there trying to understand what Asad had said.

Asad: Ok Zoya we should seriously sleep so we can leave early in the morning.

Zoya: Yea we should

Zoya went to the bed and laid down while Asad went and slept on the floor. Zoya felt bad for Asad making him sleep on the floor but she had no other choice to.

Zoya: Good night

Asad: Good night

Zoya fell asleep instantly fell asleep when she hit the bed because of the emotional day she had while Asad could not sleep thinking of what had happened the whole day. Asad kept tossing and turning and the floor was not helping at all.

After 2 hours Asad heard Zoya screaming in her sleep like he did when she was sick. He heard her screaming for her parents. Asad got up from the floor and went to Zoya he saw that she was sweating in her sleep and she would not stop screaming in her sleep He saw tears coming out of her eyes staining her checks. Asad tried waking Zoya up but she just would not wake up. Asad then went around the bed and sat down beside Zoya and hugged her in her sleep and tried to make her wake up. Zoya calmed down instantly when Asad had hugged her. She then opened her eyes to see Asad hugging her and calling her name. Zoya jerked back seeing Asad so close to her especially when he was shirtless.

Zoya: Asad- wha-what ar-are yo-you do-doi-doing he-her-here???

Asad: Woh you were screaming in your sleep and were asking for your parents and you would not wake up so I had to come and wake you up. I'm sorry it's not what-

Zoya ended up crying and instantly hugged Asad with all her strength. While Asad did not understand what Zoya had been through all he could do was hug her and try to give her comfort. Zoya kept hugging Asad with multiple tears running down her face while she kept saying Ammi and Abbu over and over again. Asad then felt something wet in his own eyes and realized that he was also crying. All Asad wanted to do at that time was to take away zoya's pain and solve all her problems and to see her smile. Asad then held her face in his hands and wiped the tears that were failing down her face as if a waterfall was in her eyes. Asad then shook his head in no to try to stop he from crying.

Asad: Zoya please stop crying and tell me what happened.

Zoya kept on crying and she snuggled into Asad's chest just seeking comfort in him.

Asad: Zoya please tell me what is wrong? What is bothering you since we have came her to Mangulpur?

Zoya just was quiet and quiet and tried to snuggle into Asad more. Asad had stopped talking and all he was doing was trying to give her as much comfort as she was trying to get from him. Asad just patted her head  and rubbed her back while Zoya was snuggling into him.

Then after a couple of minutes of silence Asad thought that she had fell asleep but then

Zoya: My parents died in a car explosion.

Asad decided to let her talk and to just listen ti her.

Zoya: I was really young at the time when this all happened. I was in Mangulpur at the time when we were at the same dhaba we were in today. We were going on a vacation when I had said that I was really hungry and my dad had stopped at the dhaba to get me something to eat. We sat down and ate there and that guy who was at the dhaba today he-he I - I think he is the reason that my parents are not with me today. When we got out of the dhaba we all went back to the car and then we saw that same giy there looking at the car and then after that we went in the car but I had forgot my ball outside so I ran outside to get the ball and when I turn ed around I-I-I saw the car bursting into flames with my parents in the car. And the weirdest part was that the same guy who was by the car was laughing watching the car explode. No one came to my parents help. They were burned Asad. THEY WERE BURNED ALIVE AND NO ONE CAME TO HELP THEM. (Zoya was know completely in tears and so was Asad).

Asad do you know that no one even cared about the fire. NO ONE BLODDY CARED THAT I HAD LOST MY PARENTS!!!!

Asad was shocked hearing this and was also crying with Zoya feeling her pain. Asad kept patting Zoya's head and rubbing her back trying to comfort her.

Asad: Then who is your mom who you live with?

Zoya: She is like my mom but she adopted me when I was really young. She was my moms best friend and she treated her like a sister and when she found out that my mom had died she immediately came and found me and adopted me right then and there. I love her like my mom and yea she is also married but he is in New York for his job and she be coming home soon. You know what Asad when all this happened Mom and Dad were the ones who came and cared for me as there own child. They have given me all the happiness in the world but no one can replace your parents.

Asad was know crying with  Zoya and was feeling her pain as his pain. Asad did not say anything but just kept patting Zoya's head in unintentionally placed a kiss on Zoya's forehead. Zoya did not protest when he kissed her because she was emotionally tiered  and actually felt something that she had never felt for anyone before. She could not put those feelings into one word but she did not that she did have someone he cared for her other than her mom and dad.

Asad was about to get up to get her some water but before he could get up Zoya had stopped him before he could get off the bed. Zoya had grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the bed.

Zoya: Asad please don't leave me.

Asad: Zoya I will never leave you. I was just going to get you some water.

Zoya just nodded and Asad then went and got her some water nad made her sit up and helped Zoya drink some water. After she had rank the water Asad wiped her her face with his hand wiping the water off. He put the glass down and was about to go back to the floor so that Zoya but before he could do that Zoya had once grabbed his hand to make him stop leaving.

Zoya: Asad could you please stay with me tonight.

Asad: I am with you Zoya.

Zoya: Please Asad I mean can you lay down with me tonight. Please.

Asad was shocked hearing this come out of Zoya's mouth but then he looked into her eyes and saw her pleading him with her eyes and Asad could not say no to her. Asad then hesitantly went and laid down beside Zoya and right when he got into the bed Zoya went and snuggled into him while Asad put his arm around Zoya. Asad kept rubbing her back trying to get Zoya to fall asleep. After a while Zoya had fallen asleep and Asad was just lost in the beauty in her and looking at her sleep peacefully made Asad have a smile on his face.

Asad in his mind: I cant believe what Zoya has went through and that to watching her own parents burn. Whoever that guy is that Zoya thinks is some how related to her parents death, I will defiantly find him and make him pay for what he had done to Zoya. Zoya I promise that I will never leave you and I will help you find the person who did this to your parents. I promise.

Asad was about to get off the bed knowing that Zoya would not be comfortable waking up to see Asad with her in the bed so he was about to get off the bed but noticed that he could not move. Asad then realized that Zoya had held Asad by his waist tightly as if she did not then he would leave her. Asad tried to move trying not disturb her sleep but once he tried moving out of her grip she ended up holding him tighter and snuggling into his chest more. Asad could not do anything without disturbing her sleep so he decided to just give into Zoya's wish. Asad just layed down with Zoya and saw that there was a hair blocking his view of her. Asad went and tucked it behind her ear. Asad then just admired her face and fell asleep feeling content looking at Zoya's face.

Next morning

The sun rays cam in trough the windows hitting both Zoya and Asad. The first sun rays hit Zoya's face making Zoya wake up. Zoya opened her eyes trying to find out where she is and then remembered that she was in Mangulpur. She woke up and stretched her arms and was about to get off the bed and realized that she cold not get up. She then looked to her side and saw the Asad was holding her ... and was shirtless!!! Zoya was shocked seeing them in this state and then tried remembering what happened the previous night. She then remembered that she had told Asad all about her parents death and how she was the one asking him to sleep with her. Zoya mentally slapped herself for acting like this because she had never told anyone before about her parents except her mom. Zoya then looked at herself and realized she was only wearing Asad's shirt. She was about to get up when she realized that she actually cant because Asad was holding her down. She tried getting out of his grip but getting out of his grip is impossible. Then after multiple failed attempts Zoya gave up and laid back down and fell asleep with the assurance that Asad is there.

After an hour this time Asad was the one to wake up. He woke up and was about to get up when he felt something on his chest. He looked down and saw that Zoya was actually laying on his chest and was drooling on his chest. Asad laughed at her innocence and then he looked at  the time and saw that it was 10 am. Asad never slept in this late be it a Saturday or any vacation he was always up by 9. Asad was confused at how he was able to sleep this late. Asad decided that they need to leave this hotel so he tried waking Zoya up. Asad tried so hard tring to wake her up but she just would not wake up. Asad then thought of an idea of how to wake her up. He leaned in and was so close to Zoya and then... Asad grabbed her finger and bit it. Zoya woke up with a jerk and saw that Asad was laughing at her.

Zoya: ASAD!!!

Asad just kept laughing at her

Zoya: Why did you bite my finger (rubbing her eyes trying to wake up)

Asad: Well you would not wake up so I had to do something to wake you up.

Zoya: Yea-

Zoya then noticed Asad's six packs. That is not what caught her attention, it was the lipstick mark on his chest. Zoya was shocked seeing a lipstick mark on his chest and almost had a heart attack on the spot.

Zoya: WHAT THE HECK WHY IS THERE A LIPSTICK MARK ON YOUR CHEST!!!!

Asad: Well let me see I could not kiss my beautiful six packs myself and I don't wear lipstick and there is no other person in this room except you and me so...

Zoya: NOOO

Asad: Zoya why are you yelling!!!

Zoya: Why would my lipstick mark be on your chest?

Asad: Well I told you nah that you could not be able to control yourself sooo

Zoya: SHUT UP ASAD!!! How did this come there!!!

Asad: Zoya calm down actually last night you were really tiered and  ended up falling asleep on my chest and that is wear it came from.

Zoya: OOO

Zoya still was in a daze after what happened yesterday and was still trying to heal from the wounds she had from nay years ago. She was really happy though that Asad was there with her when she needed him

Zoya: Thanks

Asad: What for???

Zoya: You were here for me when I needed someone the most last night.

Asad: Zoya dont say thank you for that I would do it any day.

Ok so I think we both should change and get going so we can get this project over with an go back home. What say?

Zoya: Yea ok let me go and change.

Zoya was heading towards the bathroom going to change when

Asad: ZOYA!!!

ZOya: Yea???

Asad: Woh actually I need clothes to wear.

Zoya: Yea go and wear your shirt from yesterday it should be dry by now.

Zoya had forgotten that she was wearing Asad's shirt

Asad: Yea I was thinking of that but-

Zoya: Please dont tell me that you are to cool to wear something over again. Just go and change Asad so we can get out of this place.

Asad: Soo you want me to go and get my shirt?

Zoya: That is what I have been saying!!

Asad: Ok

Asad started walking over to Zoya while Zoya was getting nervous seeing Asad coming closer to her and she kept moving backwards with every step he took forward. Zoya kept moving back until she had hit the wall while Asad had closed in on her. Zoya had closed her eyes seeing Asad so close.

Asad: My shirt. Or do you want me to get it myself.

Zoya's eyes flew open and looked down seeing that she was actually  wearing Asad's shirt and then looked up to see Asad's smirking face. She was embarrassed seeing this and had blushed.

Zoya Uhh... Im sorry woh I-I Wi-Will gi-give it to yo-you in a min-minute.

Zoya ran into the bathroom before Asad could say anything else. Asad was just smiling at Zoya.

After a couple of minutes Zoya came back wearing her clothes from last night and came and stood in front of Asad. She gave him his shirt back and when he went a took it from her there hands touched and they both felt a electric shock. They both looked up at each other (Mitwa) moment.

Asad: Woh uhhh thanks

Asad then went into the bathroom and changed into his shirt. He could feel Zoya in his shirt and her perfume scent was in the shirt to. He loved the feeling of the shirt on him and thought that this will be his favorite shirt from know  on.

Asad came back outside and saw Zoya sitting on the bed playing with her hands. Asad then went up to her

Asad: Lets go

Zoya nodded and they both left from there which neither of them will forget the night they spent with each other.

They both went back to lobby and saw the receptionist there sitting on his chair. Zoya fumed seeing him sitting there. They both walked up to him to check out

Receptionist: Good morning Sir how was your night?

Asad: Uhh-

Zoya: Well let me ask this how was your night???

Receptionist: Lonely, nothing like your night

Zoya: YOU-

Asad: Uh we need to check out so. How much is the bill?

Receptionist: Sir don't worry about the bill at all it was on me I love seeing true love.

Asad/Zoya: WHAT!!!

Receptionist: I can see the love you have fore each other in your eyes. And after last night I know that it must have become stronger so it is on me.

Zoya: LISTEN NOTHING HAPPENED LAST NIGHT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO WRITE IT FOR YOU OR SMS YOU OR EMAIL YOU!!!

Receptionist: Ok ok nothing happened last night (Winks at her)

Zoya: YOU-

Asad: Um could I just have the bill so we can leave please!

Receptionist: Its on me don't worry

Asad: But-

Receptionist: Just use protection that is all you have to pay for.

Asad starts coughing

Zoya was about to throw something at the receptionist's head but before she could do that Asad had stopped her again and just said Thank you to the receptionist and grabbed Zoya before she would actually throw something at the mans head.

They both left the hotel not knowing what awaits them both and what destiny has in store for them.

Hey guys I was in the mood to update early so here is the update. I hope you guys like this update and I will try to update as soon as I can. Please leave your comments and likes they motivate me into writing faster Thank you sooo much for reading my story and see you guys in the next update :D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by princess101 - 10 years ago