Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SharmiRayaBasu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sweet nd simple...waitting 4 next..next time pm me!
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
short bt very nice & cute update, waiting 4 Raya's marriage, loved d bonding bwt Raya,pls continue soon thx 4 PM
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 3
why its so short yaar Jaini thoda bada diya karo... its really gud too see unknowingly RaYa is getting attrected to each other awww awesome I m loving this so both marriges on same day... awww awesome RaYa will gonna have fun for sure... post next soon yaar waiting...
jineejiggs thumbnail
next part will be updated shortly Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
hello everyone, am back with the next part, hope you all will enjoy reading this part

credit to original writer: Dhristi Kapadia

PART 5

After reaching the mall...

Kartik-di main aur nuts apni shopping kar rahe hai aap aur bhai apni kar lijiye aur phir hume bata dijiye...hum jahan pe aap log rahenge um wahin pe milenge...n took away nuts with him astouned priya n smiling ram...

Ram-chalo priya hum bhi chalte hai...

Priya-ji chaliye...

Ram-dekho priya main tumhe force nahi kar raha hoon par hum dost ki tarah toh reh sakte hai na...isiliye main chahta hoon tum mere saath ek daam comfortable feel karo...sayig this he took her hand n led her to boutique to choose her outfits...

Here nuts and kartik...

Nuts-kartik see this one is good na n saw him smiling to a girl who was showing him the outfits...

Nuts-kartik blue one is nice na...

Kartik-yeah very nice...

Nuts-pink one is also good na...

Kartik-yeah excellent still smiling at the girl...

Nuts-kartik i m mad na...

Kartik-yes very...

Nuts-kya kaha tumne she came infront of him...

Kartik-arre nuts sorry i was busy choosing outfit for u...

Nuts-its ok tum apna kaam karo...main jaa rahi hoon di aur bhai ke saath shopping karne...

Kartik-arre wait...he turned her around n saw tears on her eyes...heyyy plz stop crying yaar...i was just joking n he leaned forward n gave a quick peck on her lips...

Blushing nuts -its ok...now come we should  be shopping otherwise we all r gonna be late...then they choose their outfits which was blue n green colour...

Back to Raya...

Ram-priya can i ask u something...

Priya-ji kahiye...

Ram-can i choose ur outfit...

Priya-ok...

After choosing priya's outfit they headed towards men section...there ram took priyas help to choose his outfit both their outfit was red n golden colour...

After like 1 hour they called kartik n found that they were waiting for them...gathering  together...Headed towards beach restaurant which was priyas favourite place...

After having a peaceful dinner they dropped priya n nuts to their house promising them they will come tomorrow to pick them up...

In morning kk called priya n nuts n told them to come to km to get ready there...

In afternoon priya n nuts came with their stuff to get ready for engagement party...

Ram n kartik came from office n kk told them to get ready for the party as few mins guest will start coming...

Ram n kartik asked that they have to go n pick priya n nuts...

Kk-woh dono aa gaye hai ready hoo rahe hai...Beemed wih happiness they headed towards their room to get ready...

After getting ready both handsome hunk moved towards girls room...they were about to know knock the door that time door opened n priya n nuts came out looking gorgeous...

Ram was enthralled looking at priya...she looked so pure so etheral...same was priyas reaction...she looked at ram smiling to her he was looking as handsome...

Kartik looked at nuts n was bowled by her beauty while nuts shyly went towards him...

Vik-neha-arre tum log yahan khade ho chalo sab log tum logo ka intezaar kar rahe hai...

Kartik took nuts hand n moved for the party while ram asked priya extending his hand towards her...nervously she accepted his hand n headed towards the party...

In the party...

Ladis n gentlemen please welcome our couples for the night...

RAM-PRIYA N KARTIK-NATASHA...

Light focused on the couples while the family members joined them on the stage...Kk came forward n gave the rings to them...they exchanged the ring between the huge round of applause...

After the ring ceremony kartik took nuts to dance floor n priya along with kk n neha who were introducing her to the guests...ram n vikram moved towards the bar section for the drinks...

Ram n Priya were exchanging glances without the notice of others...then vikram n  ram moved from there n came where ladies were talking...

Neha-arre ram why u both are standing with us its ur engagement go n enjoy take priya to dance floor while giving priya hand to ram...Ram led her to the dance floor n they started dancing as the slow song was playing in bg...

Ram-priya is there something bohering you while moving to the slow beat of the song...

Priya-ji aapko aisa kyun laga...she looked at ram...

Ram-i know priya i can see it in ur eyes...now tell me what bothering you...

Priya-i m just nervous...i mean i dont know if i can keep u people happy...

Ram-looked them pointing towards his family member...they look so happy...dont u think u made a correct decision... while all km member were chatting with guest n were very happy...

Priya-its not just about them its about you also...

Ram-Relationship starts with friendship...i will not lie priya i have always been alone in my life...when i trusted some1 they left me only my family who standed by me when i needed them...but now i need a friend who can i rely on share my sorrow n joy...promise me that u will always be with me...

Priya looked in his eyes n saw the same sorrow as her-i promise ram i ll always with you till eternity...

Ram-chalo priya mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai nahi toh aaj main bhook se mar jaoonga...then they headed towards dinner while laughing...

Vikram took the mike n said, Ladies n Gentlemen we have 1 more good news the marriage is fix n that is after 2 weeks...if not in  weeks next would be after  8 months...so we decided to keep after 2 weeks n enjoy the party...

Priya-maa itni jaldi kaise tayari hogi...

Kk-tu mujhe maa manti hai naa toh bas aab  tu din gina shuru kar le n they hugged each other n had tears in their eyes...

After dinner girls were dropped home...Raya were thinking about each other that how their life is going to change in few days...and kartik-nuts were also thinking about each other...

Precap-marriage ceremony n marriage

author's note : guys hope its long this time thank u for ur lovely comment

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was just awesome...

now the real jeevan saathi is starting

waiting to see marriage of raya😳

continue soon
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the pm.
Nicely written kartik staring at the girl n saying yes to all😆
Our lovely raya, just awesome.
Zaldi do next update
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice...pls update the next part soon
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update..
Kartik teasing Nuts.. 😆 Ram- Priya took dresses of each others choice..nice scene..
Engagement ho gayi..first step towards togetherness..
Thanx for pm..
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
luvely updt. i liked it vry much...pls yaar dhrishti or long updt dia karo.itne se mon nhi bhrta..ujjo ki tara long dia karo..plsss.n thanks for the pm.cntinue soonEdited by sampa123 - 10 years ago