Yaa Geeth I agree to Sandhya's toughness especially in those early days of SV2 and all. I really really admired her when she didnt run behind Sooraj and in the accident site was helping people. Even when Sooraj called her she didnt take a single step forward and expressed her feelings only after he confessed the whole funda.
I like her when she stands for principals in front of Bhabo. Yesterday too I loved when she spoke for Emily and it was a nice change in Sooraj too that he was the first to support Emily. But he couldnt assert in front of mounting evidence which Sandhya did.
But Geeth family in a way is Sandhya's weakness. Understand that she is going for IPS. IPS a profession where she has to fight for rights of people in various conditions. Sandhya had failed to assert her right when it mattered most. She was good at getting rights for others, but not for herself. She could have argued with her brother to put her up in a hostel if she was really strong instead of marriage. Her brother is travelling to US and surely he can fund her education from there or the money he spent on her marriage can be used to pay her hostel fees. Her anger during 1st MP I liked. But her submission during 2nd MP for doing the duties of a bahu( I would have been happy if she said doing the duties of a wife) irked me to the core. If she cannot get her rights in RM, how will she be able to fight for the same as an IPS officer.
It is not Sooraj's worship to Bhabo, she herself considers Bhabo mother and worships her because of which her bahu dharma stands first for her over patni dharma which she has proven multiple times. She always put Sooraj in a catch22 situation hiding Bhabo's misdeeds opting for sacrifice business. She has never once said to him she is saddened by Bhabo's deeds, instead she herself justifies Bhabo's deeds like LC and her EAs. With Babasa she says she knows the pain of losing a family, she cannot afford to lose once more and cannot allow Sooraj to face the same. So it is first her fear of losing family then for Sooraj. So she is succumbing to Bhabo.
After IPS she is tied to EV, how long she will go succumbing to Bhabo sacrificing herself.
In other words I want to see a confident Sooraj supporting his wife and Sandhya putting her patni dharma on priority number one as only that can create the confident Sooraj. The foundation they have laid is quite good and I have to see how they are going to take it forward.
Eventually I guess we all agree on one thing. We want to see SURYA escaping Bhabo EA together and reaching heights that they themselves have never imagined. She a successful IPS officer and he a very successful entrepreneur.