Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

hey mariyam...this show looks to be real good

ana 🤗 tum yahaaan
yup its intresting. ...m following this shw 😊
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I loved RSA in Remix...Haven't watched any other show of his though but he looks good in YHM.😊
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

I don't know much about hindi soaps. Who is he ?

RSA was in remix which was the first show of popular youth channel star one (it has gone of air now)...he became very much popular after starring in the show remix which was a big hit among youths 
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me too..very pleasantly surprised to c RSA...
hope he has some meaty role 😊
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also was surprised to see RSA ...
This show looks very promising...
Hope it stays that way...
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

ana 🤗 tum yahaaan
yup its intresting. ...m following this shw 😊

well me too ...though time is a prob for me...but I really liked the promo. ?.well and both leads r real good
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woah! I just read the article in Raj's profile and I came running here lol! I really wasn't going to be watching this show but now I have to make time for this show. GAH! OMG! I am glad he is doing another show and there wasn't much of a gap between The Serial (and here goes my hope of seeing YaRa again in The Serial - Season 2 😔 Why god, why?) and this show.
I hope his role justifies his talent and that is all I can say really. Although I really don't expect much with this being Ekta show. But I will watch it for him☺️ 

When did this show start? Is his entry tomorrow? If no, what was his intro episode?
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hey.bhaggu

Woah! I just read the article in Raj's profile and I came running here lol! I really wasn't going to be watching this show but now I have to make time for this show. GAH! OMG! I am glad he is doing another show and there wasn't much of a gap between The Serial (and here goes my hope of seeing YaRa again in The Serial - Season 2 😔 Why god, why?) and this show.

I hope his role justifies his talent and that is all I can say really. Although I really don't expect much with this being Ekta show. But I will watch it for him☺️ 

When did this show start? Is his entry tomorrow? If no, what was his intro episode?

i love ur username..remind me of anvesha ta ta ta 😆
what r u talking about ? 😲 i watched few episodes of the serial but never knew priya wal was also there 😲 😲
his intro was in the episode of 9th dec...he is a colleague of Raman...i think works in his company...and it seems like raman and he has a special bonding 
Edited by XBitch_PleaseX - 10 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hehehe thank you!😳 Hey Bhaggu is one of the best lingo we have ever had in the history of indian television😆😳
And yaa she was in the show for last two weeks. We had 2-3 scenes of them together☺️ Although the show went downhill with the leap and all because everything just happened all of sudden and too many questions unanswered, but just seeing YaRa together on the screen was magical☺️😳 I just realized that their scenes aren't uploaded on youtube (gotta upload them) but here is the promo:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2s49AEtHQ0[/YOUTUBE]

^^They didn't even show this track in the show...everything was just all of a sudden. So I was really hoping for Season 2 because I needed answers to some questions as well, apart from getting more YaRa Sigh! 

Anyways thanks, I will catch up with the episode later tonight😳