Users

Frequent Posters

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

News update: 10/12/2013

The thread has been progressing at a slow and steady pace with many blasters missing due to ad and existent blasters too jostling between threads. But when IssPKaur arrived with some holi edits, the thread sprung back into action. Wiwy too dished out some old holi pics of BS over which the blasters went gaga and conversations about whites started.

Talk of whites soon turned into a white v/s suit debate cum discussion. The overall effect of the suits and the special effects of the whites were discussed in detail with the help of vms and pictures. On the side, another debate between bike and SUV started. This debate was about whether ASR would ride a bike or not. The pros and cons of riding a bike and a SUV were worked out vis-a-vis the romance angle. While, several voiced their opinion that ASR was better off driving the SUV owing to his responsible nature, Indi was of the opinion that nevertheless, the bike would suit the character of ASR. Last heard, Preety too joined Indi in rooting for a bike for ASR. As of now, the debates are still ongoing.

Talk of colours also influenced Horizon to bring forth a post of Ipoona from another thread, where she has listed and elucidated the various colours used in the show. All these discussions, debates and posting of pics and vms have brightened up the pages and it is now truly looking like a holi special thread.

Our in-house spammer, Katelyn, has been displaying her skills in spamming on another thread resulting in her being declared the winner of the ILU Barun thread. The news desk would like to congratulate her on this entertaining achievement.

Due to technical inconveniences, this news update is being released in its simplest format. But, we do recognize the fact that our readers are more concerned about the written matter rather than its appearance. The news desk is ever thankful for the support shown by the readers.

Thanks for the update! πŸ€—  Fantastic job! πŸ‘  Love all the discussions that we had!  Yes, ad is hitting everyone!  It must be the winter season and I get so tired after putting the kids to bed and so I've been going to bed early!  I have to run many errands and shopping too because of the upcoming holiday!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episodes 181, 186, 190

Parody on Bhag DK Bose from Delhi Belly

Bhag Shyam Babua - Part 7

Brake nikaalke maine socha, Anjali ka kaam tamaam ho jayega
Apne jashn-e-azaadi ki tayyaari karne laga,
Par mudke jab maine dekha, toh saamne khadi thi Rani Sahiba aa aaa aaa
Fail fail hogaya Shyam babua babua, tera plan chaupat ho gaya
Roney ki practice kaam na aayi, tera plan chaupat ho gaya
Arey Anjali zinda wapas aagayi, tera plan chaupat ho gaya
Bhag bhag Shyam babua babua babua, tera plan poora fail ho gaya ...

Arnav se maine bola Khushi hai meri mehbooba
Socha ke wo ab Khushi ka, peecha karna chod dega
Usne badle mein dediya, chaar sau chalis volt ka jhatka aa aaa aaa
Phir fail hogaya Shyam babua babua, tera plan chaupat ho gaya
Arnav aur Khushi ki shaadi ho gayi, tera plan chaupat ho gaya
Khushi ab Arnav ki patni ban gayi, tera plan chaupat ho gaya
Bhag bhag Shyam babua babua babua, tera har ek plan fail ho gaya ...

Hilarious Durga. ..Shyamji's  chronicles. Truly 440 volt jolt that he dares to hug Khushi right on the top of RM.. he woudln't have surely guessed it!

Katelyn thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I didn't include this one earlier!  Can't miss because they are too cute!!

[TellyTalk] 16th Mar 2012: Barun & Sanaya (RE-UPLOADED), Episode 203 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl6Ys6gesBU[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl6Ys6gesBU

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Sorry here's one more off-screen segment for Episode 212!  😳 

[SBS] 19th Mar 2012: Sanaya, Daljeet & Abhaas (Khushi massages Anjali's head), Episode 212 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CRYZhDwHcY[/YOUTUBE]

credit to uploader
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Episodes 181, 186, 190

This is the most hilarious poem I have ever read and especially on Shyam babua. I am your latest fan. 
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
I am looking forward to read your next poem n most importantly part 8 of this poem.
Katelyn thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-22nd March 2012 Precap for Episode 214
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lei_OhZslPA[/YOUTUBE]

credit to uploader
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

just made this edit... it's from a picture uploaded by a lucky girl who met barun and was standing rather close to him. he is looking so light and happy and his stance with those slightly slanted shoulders driving me crazy... no one can blame me for wasting my first hour and ahalf at work doing this πŸ˜ƒ.

Awesome In di ! Is the edit from a recent pic? The boy is smilng yaar!
wiwy thumbnail

News update: 10/12/2013

The thread has been progressing at a slow and steady pace with many blasters missing due to ad and existent blasters too jostling between threads. But when IssPKaur arrived with some holi edits, the thread sprung back into action. Wiwy too dished out some old holi pics of BS over which the blasters went gaga and conversations about whites started.

Talk of whites soon turned into a white v/s suit debate cum discussion. The overall effect of the suits and the special effects of the whites were discussed in detail with the help of vms and pictures. On the side, another debate between bike and SUV started. This debate was about whether ASR would ride a bike or not. The pros and cons of riding a bike and a SUV were worked out vis-a-vis the romance angle. While, several voiced their opinion that ASR was better off driving the SUV owing to his responsible nature, Indi was of the opinion that nevertheless, the bike would suit the character of ASR. Last heard, Preety too joined Indi in rooting for a bike for ASR. As of now, the debates are still ongoing.

Talk of colours also influenced Horizon to bring forth a post of Ipoona from another thread, where she has listed and elucidated the various colours used in the show. All these discussions, debates and posting of pics and vms have brightened up the pages and it is now truly looking like a holi special thread.

Our in-house spammer, Katelyn, has been displaying her skills in spamming on another thread resulting in her being declared the winner of the ILU Barun thread. The news desk would like to congratulate her on this entertaining achievement.

Due to technical inconveniences, this news update is being released in its simplest format. But, we do recognize the fact that our readers are more concerned about the written matter rather than its appearance. The news desk is ever thankful for the support shown by the readers.

Hey Durgey thanks a lot for the news update. I came to know about the Blasters discussion,Vms, pics on  whites and bikes which I had missed due to my involvement with ad. Good job friend.
wiwy thumbnail

Episodes 181, 186, 190

Translation:

Removing the brakes I thought, Anjali's work would be finished   
Started to prepare for the freedom celebrations
But when I turned and saw, there was Rani Sahiba in front,
You've failed Shyam babua, your plan has gone kaput
The crying practice was of no use, your plan has gone kaput
Anjali has returned alive, your plan has gone kaput
Run run Shyam babua babua babua, your plan has fully failed ...

I told Arnav that Khushi is my beloved
Thought that he would now stop chasing Khushi
But instead he gave a jolt of 440 volts
Again you've failed Shyam babua babua, your plan has gone kaput
Arnav and Khushi have got married, your plan has gone kaput
Khushi is now Arnav's wife, your plan has gone kaput
Run run Shyam babua babua babua, your every plan has failed ...

Yay! Shyam babua ke sare plan fail ho gaye! You brought it out so well in the poem Durgey! πŸ‘
Good work DM! The rotten snake deserved this! πŸ˜ƒ
wiwy thumbnail
@ SOHARA 201
Too many misunderstandings between too many people in one episode! Phew! You did a great job Sohara going over all of them one by one without losing your cool! You are abs right. Only if Khushi had asked Arnav directly how she had hurt him, the truth would have come out. But that was not to be. And we had to suffer more of Arnav's hate for his wife. With Shyam's cunning and Mamiji's meanness thrown in the episode had me tearing my hair!
The kheer feeding by Arnav was the only redeeming feature. I agree with you 100 per cent on Barun's flirtish, husky voice. Total uff! And the sexy chewing part is totally πŸ€¬ πŸ˜† ! Thankyou Sohara I had a good laugh and a good blush!🀣☺️
And thanks for 'katra katra', from Ijazat.⭐️
Oh! and also the health tips!πŸ˜†
Great job, you PYT! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ