Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hmm another interesting turn...u bought sikander in the picture...hell CVs couldnt do it

nways about the update as usual beautifully written...bechara shree at last ek pigeon hi mila tha dil lagane ke liye...πŸ˜†

again rawte rathore track i just love this...plz give some arni or atleast some frndship scene mong the three...earnest request plzzz...😳😳😳

plz plz update soon...thanks for the pm...
sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great update dear.
waiting for arakshi encounter.
i hope sakshi will be alive.
thankx for pm.
cont soon.
magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have just reached th 14th part
its a beautiful story with lots of thrill
Loved the entire story
Sorry for reading it so late...
Loved every part... Was laughing when Arjun and sam got scared...chikky likes shree...πŸ˜†
The scenes in the mansion was very interesting...felt like reading harry potter
Continue soon...
Edited by magati - 10 years ago
akvmji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
omg... its wonderful...
i wished this story would be seen in tv but u know na about cv's...

anyway its just awesome...LOVED IT...

thx for pm
kunchu thumbnail
sudden change in tracks?? wow
kaha se kaha gaye yaar...interesting
Arjun ke anger is justified
but with this i can say RIP Saskhi, you are going to be dead soon.
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice work
At least now we see case process fast
Do regularly
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika Shah

Great update..

Continue soon
Thank you so much.😊

Originally posted by: sisodia_shefali

story is taking interesting turn guess sikki wala case will also be solved

but ya shree is right sakshi is dead now and uske 2 3 nahi balke sare screw loose hain
i love chikki and shree's chemistryπŸ˜† 
thanks for pm and hoping to see sakshi alive in next part
Don't worry, itni jaldhi nahi maarungi main usko😊...but I really hope she'll be fine.
Thanks for loving this & your feedback, stay tuned.😊

Originally posted by: Anjali.Mital

Nice update dear...

So Chikki is back...  (hmm...chipku hainπŸ˜›)

Sikander...???? ( don't worry, he's not in the story, it's haunted mansion & I only concentrate on that)
But what about Kaali...I really want to know more about him... (me too, but he's a mysteryπŸ˜‰)

Cont. soon...
Thanks a lot for your feedback, You are one of the analyzing reader i have. & your comments means a lot to me.😊

Originally posted by: prachi90

Awsm update...:-)
Nd dis sikander angle makes dis more intrestng
Thank you dear.😊
but don't hope so much, sikander is not the part of this story. But you are, so stay tuned.
😊

Originally posted by: crazyji

super yeah..interesting turnings in story..
Thank you so much, stay with me.😊

Originally posted by: Faruheer

So it's moving
Omg sikander here
Hope arjun gets him
Thanx for pm
Update soon
Hmm...story will be end soon.
Sik is not here, he's out of the country now.
Thanks for liking it, stay tuned.😊

Originally posted by: Luci333

Res/unres
gr8 update w8tng 4 next

Thank you..& stay tuned.😊

Originally posted by: tiak

interesting story
Thanks.😊...Stay tuned.

Originally posted by: Asapom

awesome update

with every update it becomes more interesting
Thank you so much...just wait, more waiting ahead.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rimi_invisible

hmm another interesting turn...u bought sikander in the picture...hell CVs couldnt do it
(I hope so, but Sikardar is not in my story, I've to pull his name only to bring NC into the book)

nways about the update as usual beautifully written...bechara shree at last ek pigeon hi mila tha dil lagane ke liye...πŸ˜† 
(kya karun, saale ko lardkiyan samajh main nahi aata, aur Liza vi usko vaao nhi deta😑)

again rawte rathore track i just love this...plz give some arni or atleast some frndship scene mong the three...earnest request plzzz...😳😳😳
(sorry Rimi, S-J-S FB hole dite pari, but in HM it's difficult to put some R-A-R FB,I'll try,but I think I can't match it with storylineπŸ˜”. It's already too long. But In PR, I'll give you live R-A-R moments,promise😊)

plz plz update soon...thanks for the pm...
Will try to write quick, but my brain stopped working nowadays...
Thanks for your cute comment, stay with me.😊

Originally posted by: sweetpari4u97

great update dear.

waiting for arakshi encounter.
i hope sakshi will be alive.
thankx for pm.
cont soon.
I really hope also for Her survival...πŸ˜•
thanks for liking it, stay tuned.😊

Originally posted by: magati

I have just reached th 14th part
its a beautiful story with lots of thrill
Loved the entire story
Sorry for reading it so late...
Loved every part... Was laughing when Arjun and sam got scared...chikky likes shree...πŸ˜†
The scenes in the mansion was very interesting...felt like reading harry potter
Continue soon...

Don't be sorry, i'm glad you loving this...😊
Harry potter !!😲 Kyun uska beizzati karr rahi ho yaar?? My one is no match to that classic thing.😳
Let me know when you'll finish all the chapters.😊

Originally posted by: akvmji

omg... its wonderful...

i wished this story would be seen in tv but u know na about cv's...

anyway its just awesome...LOVED IT...

thx for pm
Thanks for your feedback...😊
hmm...CV's should take idea from AF fictions, not from my one.It's not so good😳
Stay with me.

Originally posted by: kunchu

sudden change in tracks?? wow      (track wahi hain, yeh toh just ek speedbreaker hainπŸ˜†)
kaha se kaha gaye yaar...interesting
Arjun ke anger is justified
but with this i can say RIP Saskhi, you are going to be dead soon. (hmm...let's pray for that poor soul...ameen.)
Thanks for your fun-filled comment.😊

Originally posted by: Rehana25

Nice work
At least now we see case process fast
Do regularly
Thanks, will try to be regular...&finish it this year.😊

Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 19 (installment 2) :

Conference room, ETF

Aisha & Chotu entered. They saw Rathod buried his head on the table. Aisha took a mug of coffee and put it beside his head. That sound made him raise his head. He looked at his team members and gestured them to sit.

Rathod : Guys, we have a situation...

Aisha : We have an idea about it, sir...Shree told us.

Rathod : Then I don't have much to tell you. We have to make a plan. Aisha, activate your contacts, I want to know about NC's activity in these smuggling thing. What is he dealing, with whom; I need a solid clue to take him into the books. And Chotu, What about the docs?

Chotu : My contacts confirmed that NC went to meet some sailor in that lodge. His name is Nakul, the second officer of a ship, named Mermaid; it's from Cout d'ivoire port. Main shipments were coffee and timbers. In addition, today Vipul delivered some boxes there.

Rathod : So they are exchanging something.

Chotu : Sir, another thing, Mermaid's captain, his name is T. Apte.

Rathod : Put a tab on him. Monitor all activities in the docs, especially on those who involved with Mermaid. Alert the naval securities, this ship shouldn't leave this port without our permission, but keep it secret that we're looking into this.

Chotu : Right sir. (& he left.)

Rathod : Aisha, Shree pulled out NC's contact details. Check it, if you know some of them. You've been undercover for so long, you must've known some of them & their whereabouts.

Aisha : Ok, sir. (Her phone buzzed, she picked it up, listened to the other end and cut the call)...sir, MP Bose is back. Should I...

Rathod : No, We'll meet him. Come. Where's Rawte?

Aisha : In his cabin, saakshi went to talk...

Rathod : Is she nuts!! Why didn't you stop her?

Aisha : We tried, but woh sunti kahan?

Rathod : Hmm, & Sonali?

Aisha : Saakshi told she went to NC's place.

Rathod : Again??

Aisha : She likes going there... & she'll go Jay's home then. Today Jay's relative will come to receive the corpses...

Rathod: Liza will handle that, come, let's go.

Saakshi stopped outside Arjun's cabin and tried to figure the situation out behind the closed door. She turned the knob and found it unlocked, she took a deep breath and stepped inside as silently she could.

The scenario inside the cabin is disastrous. As if some tornado had just visited the place. She didn't find Arjun at his usual place and started looking around. Finally, she found him beside his file cabinet sitting on the floor, buried his head between his knees.

She took cautions, small and almost silent steps towards him; he didn't even reacted when she settled beside him and looked at him keenly. His confounded form made her little more courageous and she took his injured left hand into her hands and started remove the glass pieces from his wound.

Arjun pulled away his hand from her hold with a jerk and straightened up.

Arjun : (Shouted in anger) WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? DID I CALL YOU?

Saakshi : (in very cold tone) I've to tell you something, sit down.

Arjun : I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYTHING, LEAVE. NOW.

Saakshi : but I've to say, plz sit.(she patted the void place beside her).

Arjun : SAAKSHI, GO AWAY. LEAVE ME ALONE.GO.

Saakshi : Nop. Sit.(she again show him that place)

Arjun : TUMKO EKBAR BOLU TOH SAMAJH MAIN NAHI AATI? LEAVE OR ELSE YOU'LL SEE THE WORSE OF ME. SAMJHEE YA SAMJHAUN?

Saakshi : ho gaya? Now Sit (she seemed determined).

Arjun : SAAKSHI?!

Saakshi : Why you are waisting time, yaar? Do minute saanti se baithke mere baat sunoge to kaan phat nahi jayga tumhara. Aur I know, mere saath tum kuch ulta sidha nahi karr sakte, itna nehi gire ho aab tak. Now come here, and sit. (she pointed the place through her eyes)

Arjun never felt so helpless in his life. Moreover, somewhere inside, he knew he could not help obeying her right now. So, he let out a sigh and sat back in that place.

Arjun : Bolo jo bolna hain.

Saakshi : Phle yeh pakro (she offred him a small glass containing his favourite cutting tea)

Arjun : I don't want it.

Saakshi : Le lo, maine poison daala hain.

Arjun passed her an "you are impossible" look and took the glass.

Arjun : Jaldhi bolo aur jao yahan se.

Saakshi : Rehne nahi aayi hoon, haath do.

Arjun : Nahi.

Saakshi tried to pull his injurd hand forcefully, but Arjun didn't allow her, he pulled his hand away.

Saakshi : Arre, haath do mere baap, first aid dena hain; raakhi nahi baandhungi.

Arjun : Uski zaroorat nahi...

Saakshi : Soch lo, gun generally isi haathse chalate ho na?

Arjun starched his left hand to her.

Saakshi : Good boy. ( she smiled & started cleaning his wound) Waise tumko gussa kis baat ka aaya?

Arjun remained silent.

Saakshi : You know Arjun, Anger is a good thing. My dad always used to say Sasha beta, anger is the biggest weapon of human being, given by the nature, but most of us waste this boon, or misuse them & it becomes our biggest weakness. So save your anger and use it in right time, right place, right circumstances and on the right person.

Arjun : Achcha , aur jab aapne aap pe gussa aata ho?

Saakshi : Khud pe gussa nahi, disappointment hota hain. Aur dono main bohot pharak hain. Tum batao, tumko actually kispe gussa aaya? NC, Aziz, Sameer, Sikandar ya phir khud se? Main bataun? Tumko halath pe gussa aaya. Sabko aata hain, mujhe vi aata...but you have to wait, for the right time.

Arjun : And you know when that right time will come?

Saakshi : Patience is bitter but it's fruit is sweet. Shikaar ka pehla usul hain, have patience, & wait for the best opportunity. Sabar karna sikho, Arjun. Yehi sab ke liye sahi hain. Mujhe dekho, ya phir Sonali ko. Agar hum dono ko nahi to Sameer ko dekhlo. Bechara kitna calm rehta hain, tum toh phir vi varas nikal lete ho, but he? He also lost his friend, right. But he never uttered a word.

Arjun : He doesn't understand me, Saakshi. If he does, he didn't stop me.

Saakshi : He does Arjun. He cares for you. And somewhere he's afraid that he cannot afford losing you. He doesn't want to lose another close one. That's it.

Arjun : But I can take care of myself.

Saakshi : Laagta toh nahi hain; (Arjun raised an eyebrow) yeh kaise hua? (picked his bandaged left hand to his eye level) A 5-year-old kid is better than you.

Saakshi smiled at the stunned Arjun and about to stood up, but Arjun pulled her back.

Arjun : I want to ask you something. How can you behave like this? You and Sonali, both lost someone close. I saw her crying, I saw her getting emotional, but you?

Saakshi : Mujhe kya hua?

Arjun : I overheard you & Shree in the morning.

Saakshi : Remember what I said you, "We cannot throw our all afflictions off... But we can try to fight or ignore them". I just ignored.

Arjun : Is that so easy?

Saakshi : nop, but it's not that hard at all. Look Arjun, we lost someone, but that doesn't stop our lives. Life goes on it's own way. Agar kisike jaane se zindgi khatam ho jati, toh hamara saans vi usi waqt rukh jaata. Aisa toh nahi hua na? Jab koi hame chorke jaata hain na, sirf humko hi dukh hota hain, baki logon ka kuch nahi jaata, woh sympathy dikhate hain, aur aapne aapne life main busy ho jaate hain. Toh phir apna dukhra gaake duniya ko kyun bore karna?Aur doosri baat, hum kavi akela nhi hothe hain, koi na koi hume mil hi jate hain, jo hamare apna bann jata hain, ya phir hume apna mante hain. Hum koi haq nehi banta ke hum unko dukhi kare. Isiliye, apna dard apni dil main aur smile face pe leke ghumne me hi samajhdaari hain. Samjhe ya samjhaun?

Arjun : Kya smile se dard kam hota hain, saakshi?

Saakshi : pata nahi, aur dard ka kya hain Arjun. Dard sirf ek ehsaas hain. Manoge to bohot gehra hain, nahi manoge toh kuch nahi.

Arjun : Kya dard ko ignore karna itna aasan hain?

Saakshi : Tum to Vagwaan ko vi nahi mante ho na? Toh phir dard ko kyun nahi?

For the first time Arjun looked into her eyes with a new eye, he never thought of this Saakshi, he suddenly realized he did't know her, she was someone else inside, very different from the girl he saw everyday.

Saakshi : (waved her hands in front of his eyes) Oh hello, kahan ho?

Arjun : Hmm...

Saakshi : Waise, accha tarika nikala tumne, apna cabin renovate karawne ka. Next time mujhe bi bula lna, saath milke tornge.

Arjun : HuH!!

Saakshi : (stood up) Chai khatam ho gaya ho to bahar aa jao, yeh case solve nahi karna hain kya?

Arjun : Tum jao, I'm coming.

Now, it's your turn to write... feedback..:)

Let me know how was this.

rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very very cleverly and amazingly written part...sameer's frustration but not giving up his duties were shown very well πŸ‘

and sakshi ka gyan mind blowing...arjun ko bhi clean blowled kar dia...πŸ˜†

continue soon thanks for pm
sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice part.
update regularly