Posted: 10 years ago
ok now i get it sakshi was counting arjun's cutting chai cups he drank 😆
arjun ko pata chala toh sakshi is🤢
Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 19 (installment 1) :

Morninng, 8.00 am, Shree's workstation. 

Saakshi came with two mugs of coffee.

Saakshi : Good morning, Techie. ( put a mug beside monitor)

Shree : Morning, publicist.

Saakshi : What are you doing here so early? Didn't you go home last night?

Shree : Haan, just came early today. You know this case, sara pressure mujhpe hi toh hain...aur upar se yeh musibat...

Saakshi : What musibat?

Shree : (pointing on the shelf) She came back last evening...

And from nowhere Chikky flew to Shree and landed on his shoulder. Shree brought out a saucer and put some grains on it. Chikky hopped on the saucer and started eating.

Saakshi : You left him at NC's, right?

Shree : Haan, but she came back...

Saakshi : Aww...so sweet...

Shree : No sweet, Saakshi. Basic pigeon nature, if a pigeon stays any place for two consecutive nights it comes back there every evening, until someone prevents them to go there for atleast two nights.

Saakshi : You mean...

Shree : Aab ETF iski ghar hain.

Saakshi : Yeh baat aur kisiko pata hain?

Shree : Only you, but plz, don't tell anyone, spcially that Daayan D'cruize.

Saakshi : Yeh baat main kisiko na bataun toh vi sabko pata chal hi jayega...she'll be with you na...

Shree : But ek cheez accha hua hain.

Saakshi : ???

Shree : I examined her tracking ring. It's only GPS, I thought there must be something else, like bugs.

Saakshi : Bugs in Pigeons? Is it possible?

Shree : Haan, pigeons are intelligent birds... & they have a long history of being used in warfare and espionage. In world wars, they played significant roles & won bravery awards from British and US army. & the more prestigious one is um.. "Dickin medal for brevery".

Saakshi : Subha subha yeh sab karr raha tha!!... Accha hain. kisine sahi kaha hain...payaar insaan se kya kya karwata hain... aab ETF ka tech expart pigeon encyclopedia parr raha hain.

Shree : Meri chor, what are you doing so early here? You supposed to be at home.

Saakshi : No re, I supposed to be here. Found anything?

Shree : Hmmm...Saakshi, if you don't mind, can I ask something?

Saakshi : So formal!! Kahin propose to nahi karoge ?!? My answer is No, & I love you too.

Shree : Saakshi, mazaak nahi, I want to know something...about you and Sonali.

Saakshi : We are not like that...

Shree : I know, it's something else. & plz seriously answer dena...no mazaak.

Saakshi gestured him to ask.

Shree : Today we'll handover the bodies. Do you want to look them?

Saakshi : Arre nahi, mere samne bol lia but Sonali se matt batana, didn't you see na last time...

Shree : I know about her, I'm asking about you, you didn't even looked towards forensic area. And I know you & Liza are at good terms, So what's the problem?

Saakshi : Main dekhu toh Jay wapas zinda ho jayega?

Shree : Huh!??

Saakshi : last time, when I met Jay he was very happy, I want Let that be our last encounter. I've accepted that he's gone & will never come back, but I can't see him going.

Shree stared at his friend for a long moment, as if he didn't know the girl sitting in front of him.

Saakshi : (waved her hands before shree's eyes) hello..kahan ho?

Shree : Yehi hoon. Bolo.

Saakshi : You found something?

Shree : Hmm...but thora aur cross chcking k baad bataunga, have patience.

9.00 am, conference room.

Shree stormed in and took his seniors attention.

Shree : Sir, NC's call records has something. I found he's using some unrgistered number also. & his Y. Mehra numbr is contacting some numbers and it's quite shocking.

He gave Rathod a file. After reading that, Rathod's face lost colors. Arjun noticed it and took the file from his hand.

Arjun read the file several times to confirm that the words are real or not. In addition, when he realized this information in black and white is true, his rage as about to touch the roof and he didn't even tried to control them. He reached to his gun, took it and was about to exit the room while rathod blocked his way.

Rathod : No Rawte, you are not going anywhere. Last time we lost a good lead because of you, I don't want it to be repeated. & both cases are different. So, calm down.

Arjun : No, he can lead us to him, & I'm going to arrest him now.

Rathod : Not now, Rawte. He's not going anywhere & he sems just a rank & file, he's unaware that we know this connection, so he'll do nothing. But if you go there like this, it may warn him. So ,stay back.

Arjun : No, you know what he did with her? & you want me to stay calm!! She was your friend too, Sam!!

Rathod : (held Arjun's arm) And I lost her. Because your rage proved lethal to her, Rawte & this time I don't want to miss this opportunity to nab that @#&$*.

Arjun pushed him and exited from conference room.

Rathod : (in intercom) Close all the way out. ACP Rawte shouldn't leave this building at any cost.

Shree : Sir ??

Rathod : Call the special force, we have to  catch all these fishes.

Shree : Sir this number is ...

Rathod : Pin all of them down. This time I don't wanna miss anything, go.

ETF girls were on their usual morning gossip. And they saw an overheated Arjun exiting the conference room and entered his cabin. As they were trying to realize what happened, they heard some braking sounds coming from his cabin. They exchanged glances, rushed towards the conference room, and almost banged with a tensed Shree coming out from the room.

Shree : Arre billiyan, watch it!!

Aisha : What happened inside? & Arjun sir...

Shree : Where is he?

Aisha : In his cabin, but what's the matter? Dono main phir se?

Shree : Haan...I showed them NC's call records & then...(he show them the file)

Aisha snatched it and rest of girls extended their neck to see the contents. Chotu arrived at the very moment and he leaned over them to see what they are reading so curiously.

Aisha & Chotu : O MY GOD!!!! This is ...

Shree : Haan, yehi hain.

Aisha : You sure, Shree?

Shree : Call records hain, maine thori banaya, offcours it's true.

Chotu : Arjun sir ka bharakna banta hain yaar. You know he's very sensitive about this matter.

Saakshi : But it is some Aziz. Not Sikander.

Shree : Remember last time when we seized Nadim Khan & he killed. We ran an investigation on his contact details. There we found Aziz's number. It's his Dubai contact. And today when I found some overseas numbers in NC's secret number, I cross matched and found him, I also looked into his previous one year's call detail and found Nadim here, then I pulled some similar smuggler gang's records, generally they use unregistered numbers & I found many similar unregistered numbers contacting NC.

Aisha : So, NC's involved in drugs.

Shree : Maybe, maybe something else. You know this people don't only do drugs. They smuggle almost everything.

Chotu : Matlab mamla aur penchida hogaya. Anyways, Rathod sir?

Shree : he's inside...& frustrated. Arre Saakshi, wahan kahan jaa rahi ho?

Saakshi : Woh  Arjun...

Chotu : Have you lost it? Don't disturb that wounded tiger right now...he'll just tear you up.

Saakshi : I know...but I can't leave him alone. You carry on with the case. I'll be back with him?

Aisha : You sure?

Saakshi : Hmm...( she approached)

Shree : Think again, saakshi. He'll kill you literally.

Saakshi : Then after two hours, help Liza to collect my deadbody from his room ...and make it a suicide case (& winked at them).

Shree : Mujh laagta tha iska 2-4 screws dheele hain, lekin aaj to confirm hogaya ke iska koi screw hain hi nahi.

Liza : True Speky, I also feel so.

Now, left feedback before leaving this page.
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great update..
Continue soon
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
story is taking interesting turn guess sikki wala case will also be solved
but ya shree is right sakshi is dead now and uske 2 3 nahi balke sare screw loose hain
i love chikki and shree's chemistry😆 
thanks for pm and hoping to see sakshi alive in next part 
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update dear...

So Chikki is back...

Sikander...????
But what about Kaali...I really want to know more about him...

Cont. soon...
prachi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm update...:-)
Nd dis sikander angle makes dis more intrestng
crazyji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super yeah..interesting turnings in story..
Faruheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So it's moving
Omg sikander here
Hope arjun gets him
Thanx for pm
Update soon
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res/unres