Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ The last update
Poor priya.  Akeli chali gayi wo bhi bus mein.  Loved the family senti with Sudhirji and Shipraji and Karthik and her feelings about her own home, that is excellent dear.  And also loved Priya-Meethi bond.  
I m loving the reactions given by Priya to Ram.  Let it get stronger.  Then Ram will feel the difference and its impact.  But I think there is a long way to go for Priya - my odd guess!
thanks for the pm ujjaini!
lalmadhu thumbnail
@Preview
Priya is in search for job 👏 👏  That is interesting.  What will be Ram's reaction for this?  Waiting for the update.
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lalmadhu

@ the previous update (23rd Nov)

Amazing update. The party, appearance of raya, their feelings for each other are very well penned down. 
Thanks for the pm.

thanks for commenting😊, thanks for liking, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalmadhu

@ The last update

Poor priya.  Akeli chali gayi wo bhi bus mein.  Loved the family senti with Sudhirji and Shipraji and Karthik and her feelings about her own home, that is excellent dear.  And also loved Priya-Meethi bond.  
I m loving the reactions given by Priya to Ram.  Let it get stronger.  Then Ram will feel the difference and its impact.  But I think there is a long way to go for Priya - my odd guess!
thanks for the pm ujjaini!

thanks for commenting😊, Priya has very much self respect, jo Ram ne bola hain uske baad toh woh kabhi bhi gadi se nai jayegi that's for sure, pata nahi aage aage aur kya karegi but am loving this Priya of mine, she is very headstrong girl and this makes her different from others, Priya and Meethi are actually inseparable, I sometimes why isn't Meethi being Priya's daughter, yes its true this will go long way, pleasure is all mine, keep reading
jineejiggs thumbnail
will update tomorrow
leena04 thumbnail

Priview
awww I loved this Prview the most it was just awesome I must say I loved the full of it yaar it was so gud... always loved Bro Sis duo Kartik & Priya so gud to see them happy awww Priya dicided to work a lone that the wise dicision i m seconding her here... so finally Ram remembered Priya that she also exist in his life as a FRIEND great but now he will realized what Priya gone trew as she is all in her serni avtaar... awesome waiting for next do post soon..
jineejiggs thumbnail
here comes the next part, hope you all will enjoy reading Priya's new AVATAR

recap

Before coming back she met Mother and Shailajaji and they again congratulated her and wish her happiness. Priya waved a bye to them and came back to her house.

After lunch she came to her room. She for some time kept watching the room and then turned on the TV. She was going through some channels before she came to a movie channel; the channel was showing her favourite movie. She kept the remote aside and started watching it, she was enjoying it and for some time she forgets about her and Ram's relation.

In the evening Priya came down for tea and there all chatted for while and as per Karthik's request and demand it was decided that Priya will going to make dinner that too Chineese.

Shipraji - do din ke liye aayi hain aur tujhe abhi uske haath ka bana khana, khaana hain?

Karthik - plz maa, mujhe aaj bohot khane ka mann kar raha hain di ke haath ki bani huyi Chineese

Sudhirji too joined his son and said, aaj mera bhi bohot mann kar raha hain.

Priya smiled and loved their demands, usse bohot achha lagta hain jab koi us par pyaar se haq jatata hain, she said

Priya - toh phir done aaj main dinner pe Chineese hi banayungi lekin ek shaarth par

Karthik - kaun si shaarth?

Priya - tujhe kitchen me mujhe help karni paregi and kaki will not be allowed in kitchen, manzoor

Sudhirji smiled and said, tab toh rehne de beta, ho gayi aaj ki dinner, teri kaki nahi mannewali

Shipraji - theek hain manzoor, achha hi hoga mujhe aaj raat ke liye chhutti mil jayegi.

All laughed unanimously and then Karthik and Priya geared up for dinner. Yeh dono kitchen par pura kabza kar ke beyth gaye. Priya was giving instruction to Karthik and he was blindly following her. Isi beech yeh dono ne bhi bohot masti kiya, Karthik was cutting veggies where Priya was making the other preparation, as Mishras are total vegeteranian so Priya chose some mouthwatering veggie Chineese dishes. It was almost dinner time and both Karthik and Priya came out from kitchen and made the table ready for dinner. She asked Karthik to call kaka and kaki and she headed to her room to get freshnd up. She came to upstairs and found her mobile ringing. She actually kept it on her bedside table and forgets about it. She looked at screen and saw Rishabh was calling her. She took the call

Rishabh - bhabhi aap kahan thi, kitni baar aapko try kiya lekin aap utha hi nahi rahi thi, sab theek toh hain na?

Priya could feel the anxious voice of him, the worriness was there, she said,

Priya - haan Rishabh main bilkul theek hoon, woh bas main apna mobile apne room me rakhh ke neeche gayi thi

Rishabh - okay, while he was talking Priya heard Natasha's voice and next she heard Natasha was asking her,

Natasha - bhabhi aap kal wapas aa rahi hain na?

Priya - haan, kyun?, kya baat hain

Natasha - bhabhi, woh actually maine bansi kaka ko kahan hain ke mujhe lunch box me aapke haath ke banaye huye sandwiches khaani hain lekin unhone kahan ke unhe nahi pata ke kaise banate hain.

Priya laughed hearing her and said, theek hain kal ka din thoda adjust karlo, main next day tumhe bana ke khila dungi.

Natasha - thank you bhabhi, lijiye maa se baat kijiye

Krishnaji - beta wahan sab theek hain na?

Priya - haan maa yahan sab theek hain

Krishnaji - Priya, main yahan se driver bhej doon tumhe lane ke liye?

Priya - nahi ma, aap fikr mat kijiye main aa jayungi

Krishnaji - dhyan se aur samhalke aana beta.

Ram who was hearing all these as they were on the dinner table understood this time again Priya denied his mother. Ram has decided that he will clear the misunderstanding between them; he will make Priya understand that he didn't deliberately say such. He too felt bad saying such to Priya.

On the other hand, Priya kept her phone and smiled to herself, she actually loved Rishabh and Natasha as her own siblings, though they are not very young from her but still they love her as their badi bhabhi aur jatate bhi hain iss baat ko. Priya came to bathroom splashed water on her face and then came downstairs to join the dinner. Everyone enjoyed the food as it was mouth watering and praised her with everything. Priya felt happiness and content in her heart. She always wanted to see smiling faces around her loved one. After the dinner got over, she came back to her room, changed in her night dress and came to the bed. She lied on it and closed her eyes. Meethi's image flashed in front of her eyes, her small figure, her sweet innocent eyes and her sweet talks, Priya felt a tug in her heart, anjaane me hi woh Meethi ko apni beti maanti hain aur feel karti hain apni motherly feelings ko. A small tear escaped from her eyes. She thought what she told her today about her Golu uncle, Priya jitna bhi koshish karti hain Ram ki baton ko bhoolne ke liye lekin bhool nahi pati hain aur isi liye she always want to occupy herself in either of any work. She wanted to forget the bitter fact of her life, agar yehi chalta raha toh she will never keep her family happy but at the same time she can't act of being happy. Priya was thinking about it and came to a conclusion that for her family's sake she has to pretend, jitna bhi dard kyun na ho lekin usse yeh karna parega.

Next day she got up early and get freshnd up. She came downstairs in dressed. Shipraji wished her and she came and sat on the dinning table.

Shipraji - tujhe toh rukne ke liye bhi nahi keh sakti, bohot suna suna lagega tere bina.

Priya - main aati jati rahungi na

Sudhirji - kitne baaje niklegi beta?

Priya - soch rahi hoon breakfast ke baad hi nikal jau

Shipraji - damaadji ko bolna ke aagli baar saath me aaye, kaam toh hota rahega.

Priya - jee kaki

After this they all sat for breakfast and completed it. Karthik left for his office and Sudhirji dropped Priya at bus stand, before coming back Shipraji gave her some gifts for her in laws. Priya took blessings from them and came back to Mumbai.

When Priya reached Kapoor Mansion it was almost lunch time. Krishnaji welcomed her and Priya touched their feet.

Krishnaji - beta, aane me koi taqleef toh nahi huyi?

Priya - nahi ma main bilkul theek hoon

Dadi - ja puttar jaake fresh ho ja, hum tera khaane pe intezaar karenge.

Priya came in her room. She came and opened the door and felt she has invaded in Ram's territory. Aaj bhi usse yeh kamra apna nahi lagta hain. She took a deep breath and came in bathroom, after freshnd up she came and joined her in laws for lunch. After finishing the lunch she came inside and took her bag and came to her wardrobe. She placed her things in it and came and sat on couch. Itne bade ghar me Priya kho jati hain, yeh kamra usse hamesha yaad dilate hain ke she is unwanted here, it is not her place, the more she tried to remove this thought, more it came in her mind. Its not that Ram's family doesn't love her but she felt claustrophoebic. Yahaan aake uska koi kaam bhi nahi hain, saara din woh khaali beythi rehti hain, Ram ke liye kuch karne jati hain toh Ram usse tok deta hain, he doesn't allow her to do anything for him, aakhir Priya kare bhi toh kya? She sat on the couch and took her laptop and started going through the openings in Hotels, she was actually looking for a job. Priya ne decide kiya tha ke shaadi ke baad woh kaam nahin karegi, she will only dedicate her time to her family lekin woh yeh nahi janti thi ke uska khaali waqt usko aur khaalipan ke khaayi me dhakel rahi hain, jitna waqt woh iss kamre me rahegi utna hi usse apna bojh hone ka ehsaas hoga, she wants to come out from it, so she decided to join somewhere in Mumbai. Priya was going through the openings, she found some of them and mailed them. Aise hi kaam karte karte shaam ho gayi. She closed her lapotop and came out of her room. She came to dadi's room, dadi was sitting and reading something. Dadi saw her and said,

Dadi - andaar aa puttar

Priya came inside and sat beside her and handed her the gift, and said, woh kaki ne bheja hain aap sab ke liye.

Dadi took the gift and said, kaise hain woh log?

Priya - ache hain, sab aap logon ko yaad karte hain

Dadi - tere kaka, kaki bohot ache hain, aajkal itne ache insaan milte kahan hain, waheguru hamesha unki mehr unn logon par rakhhe

In the meantime Krishnaji came there with the tea tray, seeing her Priya came and took the tray from her hand and kept on the table.

Priya - maa, main aa hi rahi thi

Krishnaji - its okay beta

Priya too handed her the gift and then they had their evening tea, while having it, Priya said,

Priya - mujhe aap dono se kuch kehna hain

Dadi - bol na beta

Priya paused for moments and then said, agar aap logon ko bura na laage toh kya main phir se kaam join kar sakti hoon?

Krishnaji looked at Priya and said beta kya yahan koi pareshaani hain tumhe?

Priya - nahi ma aisi koi baat nahi, darasal main soch rahi thi ghar pe beyth ke main bore ho jati hoon toh isse achha hain main yahi pe kahi join kar loon.

Dadi - beta sab theek toh hain na tere aur Golu ke beech me?

Priya smiled and assured her, haan dadi sab theek hain, main bas soch rahi thi, agar aap logon ko sahi na lage...

Krishnaji - humein koi problem nahi hain, lekin kahin aur kyun? tum office join karlo, Ram ko help bhi ho jayegi

Priya - main soch rahi thi ke main apne field me hi kam karungi, waise bhi mujhe office ke kaam nahi aate hain

Dadi - theek hain puttar tujhe jahan kaam karna hain kar, hamara ashirwaad hamesha tere saath hain.

After this nothing more happened and Priya came in her room. Ram came back early today but Priya was in kitchen that time. After the dinner, Priya come to the room and find Ram was watching cricket on TV, Priya didn't utter a single word and came to the bathroom changed in her night dress and came out, she has already prepared the bed, now she was preparing her couch. Ram bolted the door and turned off the TV, he wanted to talk to Priya but wasn't getting the chance.

Ram - Meethi kaisi hain?

Priya - achhi hain, aapke bare me poonch rahi thi.

Ram - baki sab kaise hain?

Priya - achhe hain?

Ram - Priya main uss din tumhe hurt nahi karna chata tha, I was actually concerned for my sister and you, main nahi chahta tha ki tum dono bus se travel karo, am sorry

Priya - maine pehele hi aapko kahan tha ki aapko sorry bolne ki zaroorat nahi hain aur aage se plz mere liye concern hone ki zaarorat nahi hain, I can handle myself.

Ram was trying to patch up but Priya wasn't even bothered, now Ram made Priya face him and said, of course I am concerned about you, meri biwi ho tum, you are my responsibility, agar tumhe kuch ho jayega toh...

Priya looked at him and said, relax Mr. Kapoor, mujhe kuch nahi hua hain, am perfectly fine, aur aage se meri responsibility lene ki zaroorat nahi hain, main apna khayal rakh sakti hoon so plz don't bother, saying this she slept on the couch turning her face off from him.

Ram saw her and for first time he felt bad, he felt something really bad in his heart, he just wanted to tell her sorry but Priya turned the table aside. He came and rested his back on bed and closed the light, for sometimes kept staring at the ceiling and then closed his eyes.

Next day Priya was in kitchen was preparing the breakfast and also the lunch box for Natasha, Rishabh and Ram. Natasha ne uss din phone par sandwiches khane ki maang ki thi toh Priya ne uske liye wahi banaya hain, Rishabh ka bhi koi problem nahi nahi, lekin she was in two minds what to pack for Ram, he is healthy freak person though he eats everything but still Priya was thinking what to prepare for him, and she came to a conclusion.

All sat for breakfast and was having it, when Natasha asked,

Natasha - bhabhi mere sandwiches?

Priya smiled and said, haan maine pack karwa diya hain

Natasha - thanks babhi, sach me woh bohot yummy tha

Priya smiled.

All left for office and Priya came in her room, she just kept looking at it, yeh room me uska kuch bhi nahi hain, koi bhi cheez pe uska haq nahi hain, she lives in this room like a guest. In fact she doesn't sit on the bed. She sat on her couch and started reading the book which she left before going to Pune. Priya gharme reheke bore ho jati hain, karne ko kuch hain nahi, kisi se baatein bhi nahi hoti hain, sab apne life me busy hain. After some moments she closed her eyes and rested her head on the couch, but she stirred and heard her phone is ringing. She took the call; it was Shruthi on other side,

Shruthi - kaisi hain tu?

Priya smiled and said, achhi hoon, tu bata kaisi hain?

Shruthi - achhi hoon, toh kaisa chal rahi hain teri nayi zindagi?,

Priya - achhi chal rahi hain, karne ko kuch nahi hain, beythe beythe bore ho jati hoon

Shruthi - Mr. Kapoor kaise hain?

Priya - he is good, busy in his work, tu meri chhod yeh bata junior kaisa hain

Shruthi - theek hain, apni maasi ko bohot miss karta hain

Priya - iss baar jab aayungi toh junior se milne zaroor ayungi

Shruthi - tu pagphere ke liye kabn aa rahi hain?

Priya - main karke wapas bhi aa gayi hoon, sorry yaar iss baar tujhe se milne nahi aa payi, woh kaka kaki aur Karthik ne...

Shruthi - its okay yaar, tu khush toh hain na Priya?

Priya paused for some moments and then smiled fakely and said main bohot khush hoon Shruthi.

Shruthi didn't understand her fakeness and said I am very happy for you Priya, bas aise hi khush raha kar, chal baad me baat karte hain, saying both hung up the call.

After the lunch, Priya was in her room, she opened her laptop to ckeck her mail, and actually she is waiting to get some response from the companies whom she mailed her CVs. She opened it and found some of the replies, she was going through it and then she stooped at one, it is actually an interview letter from Hotel Afra, and their requirement suits Priya's profile. They have mailed her for an interview, while Priya was going through it her phone buzzed, she took the call, the person on other side said,

Person - am I talking to Mrs. Priya Kapoor?

Priya - yes, speaking

Person - good afternoon Mrs. Kapoor, I am Disha from Hotel Afra, you have send your resume to us and am happy to inform you that you have been selected for the interview which is scheduled on tomorrow at 11 AM.

Priya - yes I have got the mail from your side, thank you once again for calling me, I will be there tomorrow at 11.

After hanging up the call, Priya checked her mails and zeroed on other two suitable vacancies and talked with them and fixed the interview with them too. She applied for some other Hotels also. Now Priya badly wanted to join somewhere, yeh khalipaan aur tanhai usse aur saha nahi jaa raha hain, ek hi kamre me reh ke woh aur Ram dono bilkul alag zindagi jee rahe hain, kabhi kabhi usse lagta hain ke woh iss ghar me sirf ek show piece banke reh gayi hain, Ram ki berukhi usse bardaasht nahi hota hain, jisse itna pyaar karti hain uska yun nazar andaaz karna usse saha nahi jata hain, isi liye aapne aap ko kaam me busy kar dena chahti hain, Priya smiled in herself and said, well Mrs. Priya Kapoor I real felt pity for you, shaadi ke baad bhi woh pyaar nahi mila jiske liye saari zindagi tarasti rahi, tera pati tere paas hoke bhi nahi hain, tere saath rehke bhi ajnabee hi hain, waah! kya kismaat payi hain tune.

On the other hand, in Kapoor Industry office, Ram was going through some files and checking some figures in his laptop when his secretary Jenny knocked his door and came in. Ram, though was busy with the file still said without looking at her,

Ram - yes Jenny, what it is?

Jenny - sir, its lunch time, should I arrange that for you?

Ram looked at her and said, let me order it first.

Jenny for moments kept looking at him and then said, sir aapka lunch box aaya hain ghar se

Ram looked at her and then said, return it, I will order something from outside and by the way aaj ke baad always return the lunch box.

Jenny - okay sir.

Ram again concentrated on his file and figures.

In the evening Priya was in kitchen preparing some dishes for dinner when bansi kaka came there with lunch boxes. Priya took them from his hand and found Ram's box was not empty, she stared at it when bansi kaka said that driver told him not to send lunch boxes from next time as Ram has ordered so. Priya just listened to him but didn't say anything to him. She kept aside the box and concentrated on her dish.

In the night after the dinner, Priya was preparing her couch when Ram said,

Ram - Priya maine kahan tha ki mujhe lunch box nahi chahiye phir tumne kyun aaj phir se...

Priya - kal se nahi bhejungi

Ram - Priya, actually mujhe itni care itni concern ki adat nahi hain I feel claustrophoebic, isi liye keh raha hoon

Priya - main samajh gayi, aage se aapko koi pareshaani nahi hogi, I promise

Ram - yaar tum aise kyun behave kar rahi ho, uss din ke liye I said am sorry

Priya - uss me aapki koi galati nahi thi toh aap sorry mat boliye, I should have known that

Ram - tum mujhe phir se galat samajh rahi ho, mera aisa koi matlab nahi tha

Priya - raat gayi baat gayi, waise bhi I am sorry for all the trouble you are having due to me

Ram now make Priya look at him and said, listen Priya aisa kuch bhi nahi hain, its just I need some time to adjust with all the things.

Priya - its okay, you don't have to adjust anything for me, main nahi chahti ke mere liye aapko kisi bhi tareeke ka koi bhi problem ho

Ram - am not having any problem for you, its just am still coming to terms that I am a married man now, you know I don't believe in this but I will make sure you are happy in this relation.

Priya looked at him.

Ram continued, see I know we have a compromised marriage lekin ab tumhari responsibility meri hain and I will make sure you are happy in my family, you are a part of this family now, just tell me if you need anything, you want anything, I am here to give you that

Priya smiled and said mujhe kuch nahi chahiye

Ram - tumne hi toh kahan tha na ke hum dost hain toh dosti me agar ek dost khush na ho toh dusra kaise khush rahega?

Priya - sorry Mr. Kapoor, main bhool gayi thi ke main aapki dosti ke layak nahi hoon, toh aapko mere liye kuch bhi karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hain, saying this she tried to come out from his grip but Ram clutched her more tightly and said,

Ram - tum kyun aisa soch rahi ho?

Priya - jo sach hain main bas wahi kahan hain

Ram - yeh sach nahi hain aur yeh tum bhi janti ho aur main bhi

Priya - main sirf yeh janti hoon ki humari shaadi sirf ek compromise shaadi hain bas aur kuch nahi, na hamare beech koi rishta hain aur nahi kabhi hoga

Ram - yeh sach hain ke hamari shaadi compromise ki hain lekin yeh bhi sach hain ki tum meri dost ho

Ab Priya se aur bardaasht nahi ho raha hain she jerked his hand and came out from his grip and said, main aapki kuch bhi nahi lagti Mr. Kapoor aur yeh baat aap bhi jante hain aur main bhi aur mujhe nahi lagta ke iske baad aur koi baton ki gunjaish hain hum dono ke beech me, main aapke raastein kabhi nahi ayungi, aaj ke baad aapko mujhse kisi bhi tarah ki koi bhi shikayat nahi hogi, I will try not to disturb your life, saying this she came to bathroom. Ram kept looking at her going, actually he wasn't thinking of such things, he just wanted to tell Priya that he needs some time to get accustomed to this new life, he is actually very confused, ek taraf he likes how Priya takes care of him and his family but at the same time he is not comfortable with such care. He has started looking at her as his frnd, he too wanted to share his words with her but jab se Priya gayi hain she is changed, Ram manta hain ki he shouldn't have said such to Priya but that was just out of concern lekin Priya ne toh sab ka galat matlab nikal liya, she even didn't listen to him. Ram was not feeling good, he has seen tears in her eyes and don't know why he can't see her crying. On the other Priya was just standing in front of the wash basin, she opened the tap and she cried bitterly, her heart is ripped, she can't take it anymore, Ram is actually pittying on her, she can't take that, she wanted to take him in her hug but she couldn't, she splashed the water on her face and came out. Ram was not in the room, Priya lied down on her couch and turn to otherside and closed her eyes.

If you all like the part then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments.

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg... u made me cry yaar.. priya ka emotional touch and ram ka confused emotional.. at an point he know something is there but scad for sure isliye  he is fearing to let him out.. something is there in his past which has made him like this... once he get opened to priya things will sort out

why do i feel priya is going to work  under or with ram😉 or something is going to happen

felt bad seeing priya being lonely after wedding so as crying.. itna mat rulavo yar...

but i feel daadi shd act and send to honeymoon😆 or take an mini vacation for whole family for raya sake😉

this story is having emotional feel and i am liking it now cannot wait for next update jaldi karo

it is really nice👏

raya ke emotional fear love care all is seeen at one ram care for her another same he is not able to express it clearly

ab surely some twist is going to come...

dont tell me u r going to bring rajjo bhai style koi in ur ff as priya's boss🤢(i mean balh rajjo teri ff mein he is good  friend and jeeju )

pls continue soon i enjoyed and cried while reading 👏👏👏👏😭
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
very emotional part...!!
felt very bad for priya...!!😭

hope ram realises his feelings soon...!!! 
and clear the thngs...!!!

cant see her crying anymore...!!!!😭😒

contn soon...!!
thnx fr the pm...!!
lpsakshi thumbnail
very nice true emotoins its not look like afictio its like i m reading somones reakl life too good lovd it