Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Now she moving with someone... she still cant figure out who it is...

super the way she understand the heart beat...

its asad...

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
update

update

update

update

update

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Linsie

update

update

update

update

update

it is coming !!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
update
update
update 
update
update
update
update
update
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Kidhar gyi update milli di aap haal chaal btazne k baad gaayab hi hogye

N ya to tell u I waited till 23:30...
But I didn't get any kinda update ...

N cyber even closes by 10...
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ASYA4eveAAA

Kidhar gyi update milli di aap haal chaal btazne k baad gaayab hi hogye

N ya to tell u I waited till 23:30...
But I didn't get any kinda update ...

N cyber even closes by 10...

Baby..m so soly..u misunderstood.me m writing my story in abok..coz cyber me sochne ka time nai milta..i wil write it and give u..kasam se...
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MILII_BAKSHI

Baby..m so soly..u misunderstood.me m writing my story in abok..coz cyber me sochne ka time nai milta..i wil write it and give u..kasam se...

okkk so aaj update aayega nhi tho mai ...
khudkhushi kr ne k mood me hu ... 
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First a big thanks and sorry to all my readers .thanks for reading and commenting and sorry for not replying.but ki kara thoda busy chal rahi hu apart from that lappy is dead😭
this update is to many many readers who constantly pushed me to write next update and the biggest nautanki who eats my brain every single time for an update its none other than Asyaforever..πŸ˜†
so u big girl now dont run to suicide maine update diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"zoya , all will be ok.. dont worry" he turned his head towards zoya dropping kisses on her hair and makintg her hair a small pool of salt water.
asad halted the car in front of a dargah . he quickly unbuckled his seat belt  and almost ran to the other side opening the door in panic.he quickly scooped zoya in his shaking arms as he kicked the door with his foot. with a sweaty  body and a uncleared mind he tried to walk faster ignoring the injury he had recieved durig the fight.everyone was at surprise looking at the couple .ignoring the crowd ,asad managed to reach the door with still a lifeless zoya in his arms.As soon as he was about to step inside a warm and hand patted his shoulder .asad turned around to see moulvi almost holding the same expression as he has at the moment.

"kya hua inhe beta?" a old lady turned to asad giving him the most not so happy and worried look.

"main ...wo main.. wo hum.." asad tried to  form words but the a whim from zoya was enuf for leave the matter and ignore question.
"khala ..ap please inhe theek kar dijiye.." asad requested teary
"asad khoon bahot beh chuka hai tum jante ho zoya umeed se hai .ye hadsa jane kya asar chorega ab in zindagiyo per.." ayesha bi looked at asad tearing his soul with her gaze and the  she turned back to heal zoya with all the medicine, affection and prayers.

asad stood there in silence as he watched his love of the life lying lifeless as a corpse.this view is just so difficult for  him.he found himself dying per second and he got weak on his knees..
asad himself dint know how his legs worked on its own and before he knew he was holding zoya tight in his arms soaking her temple with tears.

maulvi sahab immediately walked close him and pulled him away from him.
"asad bete ayesha bi ko apna kaam krne do..tum yaha reh ker koi madad nai kar paoge apne biwi ki...dargah per peer baba se fariyad kro shayad allah tumhari dua qubool kar de..wo tumhe yaha laya hai tumhe rasta bhi wohi dikhayega.."maulvi raised his hand in air and looked up in sky smiling at asad.

"Navazta hai jo sabko
vo dil nvaaz hai tu
niyaaz mand hain sab
aur baniyaaz hai tu.
banata hai sare jag ke bigde kaam .
karim sare jag ka kar saaz hai tu,.."

asad sighed as he heard this words from dargah .his feet almost worked on its own as he walked to the direction of dargah followed by the smiling moulvi behind him.

The atmosphere in dargah was so soul soothing .loban fragnance spread across the worshipper as the few people bent on floor for sajda.few gathered around a group of  man in black who were sitting across the tomber.people raised their hands in submission to allah as this mens started with their song,.

"Is shane karam ka kya kehna ..
dar pe jo sawaali ate hai..
is shane karam ka kya kehna .."

asad walked closure to the dargah as his feets just stoped in between the steps.

"ik teri kareemi ka sadka ..
ik teri kareemi ka sadka..
vo mann ki muradein pate hai.
is shane karam ka kya kehna .."

asad closed his eyes in submission as he he heard this imediately zoya's blood faced appeared in his front.she was hit by rashid ..almost shotbut the kick on her tummy was enuff to set her off the situation she was in. asad eyes faded with tears..no more eyes helped the vision it was him and her and his prayers..
asad opened his eyes glints on the words and the atmosphere left a sudden feel of peace and relaxation engulfing him as he entered the dor .moulvi holded his wrist and stoped him before he could walk in .he pulled the white cloth and slip through asad's forehead tying a knot behind.he nodded his head in yes and walked in with moulvi to his side.

asad could see the mazaar straight from the entrance.locking his eyes to the tomber he started taking slow steps replaying every moment till date every sin, every moment  that makes him guilty and culprit in the eyes of him and allah.
immediately his eyes welled up with fresh stock of tears escaping a soft sobs from his lips.

"khali na rahi rehmat se teri..
dukh dard ka maaron ki jholi..
kya tera karam hai dar pe tere..
bhari hai hazaron ki jholi..
shane karam ka kya kehna..
"

asad went on his knees just before he reached the mazaar. he looked up in air and quietly prayed with in his heart.moulvi too went down with him he holded asad for support.
asad bent down on his hands and the pitcher of his happy life with zoya ayaan and humera popped up in his eyes.he smiled inwardly and then again beg to allah for his forgiveness and for zoya's health.
"is dar ki sakhavat klya kahinye..
pakke rishte teri rehmat se jo ban jate hain..
kahe dhage se bandhe log chale ate hai.
tu mila deta hai bichde hue insano ko
tere andaz e-karam shaan ye dikhlate hai
is dar ki sakhavat kya kahiye
khali na gaya mangta koi..
mohtaaz yaha jo ate hai..
vo jholiya bharke jate hai.."

asad looked up to his right as he felt someone standing just behind him.he turned his eyes slightly to the person.
"ay..ayaan" asad whisperd between his tears,
asad immediately got up and holded ayaan in his arms and cried his heart out. Ayaan brushed his back to sooth him .humaira and nuzzat who were praying next to ayaan too got up and were having tears in them seeing asad so broken.
ayaan broke from the hug "kya..kya hua bhaijaan?"
asad just refused to answer anything and kept on crying loud.
"main batata hu.." maulvi eneterd in between and narrated the story what asad had told him earlier.
asad cried a litlle more harder as he got weak on his knees and fell on floor, ayaan too got pulled with asad down..he tried to hush him to stop him from crying more.but he refused to drain his tears.at this moment humaira eyes were too weeping hard.the fact that her abu can do this..made her broken..she too fell on her knees ..but nuzzat supported him quickly falling with her down..humaiura polaced her headon nuzzat chest and cried harder.

"mushkil ko tu asaan banata hai..
har unchai umeed khila deta hai
taqdeer se ho jaye jo bhai se juda
us bhai ko bhai se mila deta hai
shane karam ka kya kehna.."

ayaan and moulvi together helped asad to get up . ayaan too holded his hand to humaira for supporting nuzzat and her to stand on her feet.they looked at the mazaar barren lost and broken.they all closed their eyes in unison and sighed as they repeated the prayers between their pain.
"din raat hai mangton ka faira..
kya khoob sakhi hai dard tera
milti hai karam ki bheek unhe..
daman jo yaha failata hai..
is shane karam ka kya kehna.."

they opened their eyes letting the tears flow through their eyes..
they turned toward s the door to go when the found ayesha bi standing there panting.
asad left ayaans support and took a step back while his heart feared for the worst at the moment.
every one looked at ayesha bi with curiousity and worried..ayesha bi turned to them all and signal towards the mazaar.
"dua qubool hui.." she let the word fall as she herself cried out loud on door.
every one includng asad ran towards ayesha bi ..asad was leading all.
they reached her and she in a whisper answered them..
"dua qubool hui,..khatra tal gaya...dono slamat hai.."
thats worked for asad..he felt alive again..he ran pass bi and walked towards the room where zoya treatment was carried..

"akram..akram.." whispered rose injured bruised and dry..
she gulped  a little before trying to hear a single voice on the room.
no one came since akram left her..its two days bck story.he said he was sure to get a disaster  in thier lives.she tried to stop him but he just did not..and now even after two days no news from him.he dint came to her..which was strange...he has the habbit to narrate his plan and victory to cause her pain..
but no one did..no one..she was alone in dark room..waiting for someione to rescue her.but she was unaware of the little fact that the man who brought her here..who had tied her in chains is dead.

"ak,,,akram..akram.."

thanks every one to read my story..thanks!πŸ˜†

proof reading nai ki maine so jhelpofy my bakwaas english here..πŸ˜†
Edited by MILII_BAKSHI - 10 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

update update update happy days r here again ...!!!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
resss 
mine !!

unresss

so after my contin. blabbering u just updated this much πŸ˜­

wahhh !!!!!!!!!! 

i needed a long one this update was like a short teaser for the upcoming big chappy !...

i thought u'll atleast give an update biger than last one ...

but this was more shorter !!!!1

wait dont leave the cyber update fulll !!!!!!!!

now ...

plez
plezzz
plezzz

i beg u plese 

tell me wht u planned fr the whole update in the scrap ...
Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 10 years ago