OS Amarprem - Precap

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,

Just though of posting a precap...

'sir? If i may, could i ask u something?' Shankar said again, this time his voice quivering ... krishna stopped by the door n turned his face sideways, his jaw set... ...shankar began...'er...if u love ur wife so much , then why was that girl with u ...'

' leaving...? we r leaving...?' she asked , confused ...krishna turned to her...'ofcourse yes, pratigya!' he said , his lips stretched in a smile ... I ...we have to reach back home before tmw noon ...so from the hospital we r leaving for my home in a chartered flight...didn't i tell u some moments ago when u came to the room...?'

...'if it weren't for u, i would have seen my son's dead body...' avinash's mother sobbed hard ... krishna stared at her , his heart clenching in guilt ...if it weren't for me, ur son won't be here in the first place! He thought , feeling bad...

Hope u liked it 😳

Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow di interesting precap..so someone finally asked him a que and he is shankar? hope he will realized the love now...
he akso feel guilty for avinash condition...update soon di...
hussainramso thumbnail
looking forward to the chapter dhanya.
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful precap Dhanya, looking forward to it.
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Precap Dhanya😊

So other people are realizing that K loves P except K himself.  When will K realize that his feelings for P go deeper than just lust.

Like how you are showing that under all the hard exterior K really has a good heart and compassion for other people.

Update Soon.πŸ˜›
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

wow di interesting precap..so someone finally asked him a que and he is shankar? hope he will realized the love now...
he akso feel guilty for avinash condition...update soon di...

Thanks dear...

Shankar doesn't know krishna as much as chandu or vikram... so he was naturally curious n asked...

No..not yet...he hates love n women... right now he is slowly opening up ...

dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: manissha

wonderful precap Dhanya, looking forward to it.

Thanks dear 😊  soon
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: meanreds

looking forward to the chapter dhanya.

Thanks di  πŸ˜ƒ 
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

Lovely Precap Dhanya😊

So other people are realizing that K loves P except K himself.  When will K realize that his feelings for P go deeper than just lust.

Like how you are showing that under all the hard exterior K really has a good heart and compassion for other people.

Update Soon.πŸ˜›

Thanks dear ...πŸ˜ƒ 

he hates love...n also women... only when he realises that it could be love , then he will shocked at first , then unstopable 😳