5 Signs that Ranveer and Deepika Are More Than Friends- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

23

Views

2.5k

Users

14

Likes

10

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
#21
Deepika is on the rt track concentrating on her work!!
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#22
Not another Deepika Thread.. oh God what I do.
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: Kifsrkdewani

Not another Deepika Thread.. oh God what I do.

Move to the Ranbir Kat thread😛

Basilisk thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#24
I love what I see. I only watch Deepika when I see the monitor. I don't look at myself, I only look at her

Awww he is so adorable! He seems to be very attracted to DP...

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798

https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 18 days ago

Modern DDLJ video ft. Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdKCN5AMPTb/?stkn=MXBtYzBvdzU4eWV3aw==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdKCN5AMPTb/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...

https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh -page 4,6,7. Deepveer 2nd daughter

Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: ZenIndian · 21 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdB12M_iG3g/?img_index=5 stkn=cDRuNGN1M2xxenRp

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdB12M_iG3g/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".