millee18 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wont u give me a update????😳
millee18 thumbnail
i want ur 60Th update on page 60
millee18 thumbnail
please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon
millee18 thumbnail
keeni plzz update now!!!!
i want update!!!
millee18 thumbnail
my dear keeni...
u know na i want update...
so plzz update...
urs truly
twine❀️
tasha_tacker thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I m luvin this story yaar, superb!!! :-) plzzz continue soon, luved the ending tho, plzzz PM ME whenever u update, i really lie this, read it from thread 1 till NOW!!! Its so entertainin, ur so entertaining yaar, better writer than me lol really luved it once again
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy!  I'm a new reader of this FF :)
I just read all of the parts a couple of weeks ago, but forgot to drop a comment.
So here I am :)
I am honestly loving this FF to the core!  I couldn't stop myself from reading part after part, even though I should have been studying πŸ˜†
You're doing a fantastic job!
I would love it if you could PM me the next time you update!! :)
Please and thaaanks!
I can't wait to read the future updates :D
Take care,
Hinal πŸ˜³
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
                   Chapter 60

Jeevika woke up and saw it being dark outside. She looked over at Viren who was asleep as a baby. She slapped her forehead not believing that she and Viren both acted like teenagers who could not keep their hands off one another. 

j - "Viren wake up"

Viren responded to her by moving his head on the other side. 

j - "Viren get up look its night. We wasted a whole day" 
v - "Did you call that a wasted day Jeevika?" he said getting up a little
j - "You know what I mean"
v - "Let me tell you, today has probably been the best day so far" 
j - "Viren you're an idiot. Now get up I'm starving. We missed our chance at seeing the sunset too, thanks to you"
v - "I could care less about a sunset, I'd rather stick around in this room anyways with you"
j - "Yes I know your intentions now. I'm going get ready you wake up fast too" 
v - "Okay go fast" 

As soon as Jeevika went inside the bathroom, Viren got up and knocked on the door. Since the shower was on she couldn't hear him, but he kept knocking on the door and she turned the shower off to hear him. 

j - "What is it Viren?"
v - "I just realized that I could have come with you too" 
j - "Viren really?" she said then turned the shower back on. 

She was freshened up within a few more minutes and went outside to the room and saw Viren waiting. 

v - "Why didn't you let me join you?"
j - "I think the people in Goa mixed something in your water. You're behaving like I don't even know what"
v - "I'm just trying to fulfill my promise" he said kissing her cheek. 
j - "Go shower fast, and anyways there's a lot of other things you have to do to make me happy" 
v - "Be back soon, miss me" 
j - "Mhmm I'll try" 

Jeevika went out to the balcony and saw they had a jacuzzi there. She smiled because of the fact that they hadn't even seen all of their room when they got upstairs. She couldn't wait to get inside the jacuzzi late at night, with just her and Viren. But the view from the balcony was as beautiful. The palm trees on the resort, and the heavenly sound of the waves from the ocean. There couldn't be a better time, a better place, or even a better partner to be with. As soon as Viren came out of the bathroom he came towards the balcony and wrapped his arms around his wife's waist hugging her from the back. 

v - "I love the sound of the waves. I feel like we don't take advantage of the fact that we live ten minutes away from the beach"
j - "I agree. We're always so busy back home" 
v - "Busy is good too, but after this trip I've realized we need to spend more time with each other. Just the two of us. We've focused already a lot of family, work, and everything but us" 

Jeevika's stomach started trembling at Viren's words. All she could do for now was agree to him or acknowledge his feelings at least not giving him the slightest hint of anything. 

j - "Shall we go now?"
v - "Where do you want to go? It's anyways so late"
j - "Let's go eat dinner at least" 
v - "How about room service, and then we can take advantage of our jacuzzi" 
j - "Viren please" 
v - "Okay fine, but if I agree do I score another point on our deal" 
j - "Gosh you're taking that too seriously, don't you think?"
v - "Its a matter of my respect and dignity, which I have lost thanks to you and Veera"
j - "πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜†" 
v - "Nothing to laugh about. Both of you torment me like none other"
j - "Can we go downstairs now?"
v - "Let's" he said extending out his arm. 

The two of them went down and left their resort, to find a nice place to eat. After enjoying their small little dinner, Jeevika told Viren she wanted to go for a walk and her wish was obviously his command. They headed for a beautiful walk near the beach under the beautiful moon which was shining a little extra today. 

j - "You know I was here last year for New Years" 
v - "Really? With who?" 
j - "My friends. I don't remember much though"
v - "What do you mean" 

Jeevika looked at Viren with a devilish smile hoping he would understand. 

v - "So party animal Jeevika doesn't remember a thing?"
j - "Not really. I just really hated you one year ago and was willing to do anything to forget you" 
v - "I hope that's changed now"
j - "Doubting me?"
v - "Nope, I know its changed"

Jeevika got closer to Viren and he trapped her in his hug making her warm as well. 

v - "You still want to walk or want to go back to the room"
j - "Up to you" she said smiling. 
v - "Let's go back and sleep early, we have a long day tomorrow"
j - "What's the plan?"
v - "You will see tomorrow" 
j - "Why do I bother asking even"
v - "I know right? πŸ˜†" 

The two headed to their resort and straight upstairs to their room.

j - "Let's sleep"
v - "What about the jacuzzi" he said with a sad face
j - "We're here for a few more days, we will have plenty of time"
v - "Jeevikaaa" 
j - "Virennn"

Viren picked up Jeevika and took her to the balcony and near the jacuzzi. 

j - "Viren please my clothes" 
v - "When I was trying to convince you the easy way you didn't listen, now here's the hard way" he said getting inside the jacuzzi. 
j - "You're absolutely pathetic" 
v - "Mhmmm" 
j - "I wish we had one of these in our bedroom" 
v - "I'll keep that in mind when we go back home" 
j - "Huh?"
v - "Well we need to find a new house now"
j - "Why?"
v - "Okay well I think Virat is going to propose to Manvi soon"
j - "Are you serious?"
v - "Yeah, so I was thinking why not let them two stay here and we can move out"

Jeevika again just stayed silent not wanting to tell Viren that maybe it was better they take their time. She wanted to tell him everything so bad, but at the same time she wasn't ready. She didn't know what her decision was going to be and she couldn't tell Viren either until she was sure. 

j - "Viren don't you think we should sleep"
v - "Are you okay?"
j - "Yeah just a little tired. I want to be fresh for tomorrow and anyways we're going to be up till so late since its New Years Eve" 
v - "Okay let's go change" 

Viren and Jeevika went inside their bathrooms fast and changed so they could go to sleep. Both of them slept holding each other, waiting to bring in a new day, and a new year real soon. Viren's alarm woke them up sharp at 10am. It wasn't to late, but relatively early for being on vacation. Viren and Jeevika were both just sitting in their bed cuddled inside their blanket not speaking a word, nor wanting to go out yet. 

v - "Jeevika"
j - "Hmmm"
v - "Should we get ready?"
j - "No" she said hugging him tighter. 
v - "We'll be late for everything else then"
j - "Okay five minutes. But can you at least tell me now where we're going first"
v - "Brunch at one of my favorite shacks" 
j - "Okay let's go get ready then" she said getting up from the bed. 
v - "Should I call Veera one time? Haven't talked to her in two days"
j - "Yeah let's call her" 

Jeevika ringed up Veera's number and gave the phone to Viren first while she went to go get ready. As she freshened up and got ready for the day she just tried distracting her mind wanting to enjoy this time with Viren to the fullest. She hadn't had alone time with him in so long, and this was probably one of the bestest moments of her life. Her eyes swelled up just thinking about how she was so fortunate to marry her best friend. Her tears proved that she didn't want to be separated from him at all, she just wanted to come closer and closer. Viren entered the bathroom to see if Jeevika was ready to see her crying. It seemed he was still on the phone so he told Veera he would call her back. 

v - "What happened? Are you okay? Are you feeling sick?"
j - "No, I'm fine Viren"
v - "Then why these tears" he said wiping them
j - "Just cause" she said smiling. 
v - "You're not upset over anything right?"
j - "No nothing at all. Really happy actually. I wish it could be like this all the time, just you and me" 
v - "Don't cry because of that" he said hugging her. 
j - "Sorry. I didn't mean to make your mood all bad. Anyways get ready fast, I'm excited now to finally get out and do something"
v - "Okay, I'll be out in twenty" 

Viren and Jeevika got out the resort and were waiting outside. 

j - "What are we waiting for?"
v - "You will see in five minutes. Ohh there it is" he said pointing to some guy. 

Some guy was on a motorcycle and came right near Viren giving him the keys and checking out Viren's license. 

v - "Hop on"
j - "You rented a motorcycle?"
v - "No, a bus" he said sarcastically 

Jeevika smiled and got behind Viren right away. She held onto him tightly while he started riding away. 

j - "I love you even more for doing this"
v - "I know that" 
j - "I always wanted to ride behind a sexy red motorcycle like this" 
v - "So another wish fulfilled. I think we're filling up our checklist quite fast"
j - "What checklist?"
v - "You seem to have forgotten, remember before our flight to India you told me about that checklist?"
j - "Oh yeah. My checklist before getting married, and then the one before having kids. Well this one comes right in between" 
v - "And you're other wishes will be fulfilled today too" 
j - "I can't wait" she said holding onto him tighter. 

They arrived at the shack and were taken to a table right away. They found a nice cozy area where there weren't too many people, and where the view of the beach was even more beautiful. Instead of sitting across each other, they decided to sit next to each other holding hands the whole time. It was like Honeymoon part two!  When the food came they were more interested in feeding each other then eating themselves anyways. After a nice brunch, the two of them walked around the stores near the beaches. They went to different boutiques to small bakeries trying and eating all the desserts they could. They didn't even realize when it got darker and they headed back to their resort. Upon going upstairs and entering their room, Jeevika saw a beautiful packaged box on their bed. 

j - "Viren what is this?"
v - "Something I had gotten for you"
j - "Can I open it?"
v - "Go for it"

Jeevika excitedly opened the box and found there to be a beautiful black gown inside it. 

j - "VIRENNN"
v - "Love it?"
j - "This looks exactly the same as my prom one"
v - "I know. Our first dance together, and you had worn something just like this"
j - "I love it" she said getting up and jumping on him hugging him so tight that he just felt ecstatic seeing her happiness. 
v - "So you want to know where we are going?"
j - "Yes of course"
v - "So one of my school friends found out I was coming to India this month and he decided to get our whole gang to bring in the New Years in Goa. So I'm going to take you to meet all of my old friends, ex-girlfriends, and show off how beautiful my wife is"
j - "Ohhh I see" she said smiling 

j - "But Viren I won't know anyone there" 
v - "You'll know me. And come on its a great way for me to show off. How could I not take on an opportunity like this"
j - "I can't believe you sometimes. Do you realize how different we act when we're with each other like just you and me? I mean when we're back home we never say or do things like we have been the past few days"
v - "Thats why we married each other because we know how both of us work. You know my strengths and weaknesses and I know yours"
j - "Really now? So whats my weakness"
v - "Your husbands good looks"

Jeevika started blushing not being able to even deny Viren's wit and his charm. 

v - "So now you can go get ready because we have to leave in an hour"
j - "Okay Viren"

Jeevika went to try on the dress feeling so princess like. She wanted to look extra special today, not for Viren to show off, but to actually impress her husband who was working so hard to make this trip so memorable for her. She loved the way he was pampering her every second of the day today. Because of that her decision on staying just got stronger and stronger. She didn't want to leave him at all or at any cost. Jeevika came out the bathroom and saw Viren all dressed up in his formal attire looking hotter than ever, well maybe the same hotness as on their wedding day. She could recognize instantly that he was wearing that black suit he did a few months ago on the cruise when they were about to get married. She walked out slowly, hoping Viren would like the way she looked today. Viren turned around as he could smell his wife closer to him and he just started at her from top to bottom and she in return just looked at him waiting for him to say something. In this case, Viren's action did all the talking as he couldn't keep his eyes off her and took her close to him immediately. He kissed her strongly, so strongly that Jeevika had to hold onto him for support. 

j - "I'll take that as you like how I look today"
v - "You really do know how to make me crazy over you right? By the way you need some more lip gloss" πŸ˜† 
j - "Very funny" 
v - "Shall we leave?"
j - "Yeah" she said smiling. 

As they reached the venue, Jeevika started holding onto Viren closer. 

j - "I'm nervous. What if no one likes me?"
v - "I like you and thats all that matters" he said kissing her hand. 
j - "Why do you have to be charming all the time" 
v - "Jeevika seriously"
j - "Don't leave me okay"
v - "I won't relax" 

The two entered inside and were amazed at how beautifully decorated this place was. It seemed to Jeevika that the theme of the party was indeed a Black Tie and Diamonds event. Viren holding onto Jeevika tightly walked around till he found his friends and introduced Jeevika to them all. Jeevika who usually wasn't shy in gatherings like this was today, and for no reason known. She told Viren she was going get a drink outside, so he could talk and catch up with his friends. Jeevika went outside of the venue near the bar and ordered a drink while enjoying the view from there. She just started remembering of her wish to kiss Viren at midnight midst being inside the water, but thought that this was good too. Maybe not as good, but good enough as she could see Viren extremely happy. 

Viren started feeling lonely without Jeevika so he went to find her, plus it was almost time to ring in the New Year. He went outside near the bar trying to find her, but didn't see her. Then he caught a glimpse of her sitting in the sand some few feet in front. He went forward removing his coat and covering her first then sitting next to her. 

v - "What are you doing here by yourself?"
j - "Nothing just having some me time" she said to him smiling. 
v - "You know its almost New Years" 
j - "Really? Its almost midnight?"
v - "Yeah, so tell me"
j - "What?"
v - "What you want out of this new and beautiful year to come"
j - "Uhmm first you say"
v - "I'll tell you only if I win my bet"
j - "So otherwise you won't"
v - "Nope" 
j - "Then why should I tell"
v - "Because you just should"
j - "Okay well first I want Veera to be cured a hundred percent. I want Virat and Manvi to get married. And yeah I think thats it"
v - "So nothing for yourself, me, or even the two of us?"
j - "I have you and thats more than enough" 
v - "So nothing else?"
j - "Nope" 

Viren all of a sudden got up and extended his hand for Jeevika to get up too. 

v - "Come on"
j - "Where?"
v - "Just come"

Jeevika took his hand for support and got up. Viren bent down helping her remove her heels and then removing his shoes as well. He took her hand in his and started walking down the beach near the water. Viren started taking her deeper in the water and she was getting scared. 

j - "What are you going?"
v - "Fulfilling that New Years wish of yours you always dreamed of" 
j - "So you remembered?"
v - "Yeah of course I did" 

The two of them got into the water even more till the water was at mid-body. They didn't care how expensive their clothes were, or if anyone else was looking at them or not. The only thing that mattered was just them! They could start hearing people all over beginning the countdown. 

v - "So here we go for a New Year" 
j - "Another year full of beautiful memories" 
v - "10"
j - "9"
v - "8"
j - "7"
v -  "6" 
j - "5" 
v - "4"
j - "3"
v - "2" 
j - "1"

v - "Happy New Years beautiful"

Viren pulled his wife towards him even closer making noise in the water. He took her lips immediately upon his not giving her a chance to even wish him. She didn't mind because he kissed her so deeply, and with so much passion that took her to having the strangest yet most sensational feeling in this world. The cold water splashed on their pale bodies, but the heat of the kiss warmed everything around them. Viren's hand on her face stayed stiffly holding her in tact. Jeevika precious grey eyes started dripping lone tears feeling so overwhelmed with her husbands love. She moved her face back to not only catch her breath, but to catch a glimpse of his face just wanting to confirm that in fact this wasn't a dream. She was spending her New Years with the man of her dreams, with her one and only Prince Charming. 

j - "You're the best" 
v - "No you are" he said kissing her cheek gently. 

The two of them walked back towards the shore and just held each other tightly looking out as far as they could. 

v - "Jeevika"
j - "Hmm"
v - "Can I ask you something?"
j - "Yeah"
v - "Its a new start to a New Year. I want you to tell me and be honest about everything. What is that thing is that has been haunting you the past few days. You crying unexpectedly today morning, leaving the dinner table at home the other day, and just pushing back on telling me. I know that this thing has been on your mind the past few days, and I want you to tell me now"
j - "Viren..."

To be continued... πŸ˜† 

Writing this update took me almost like uhmmm FOREVER! I think its the longest update I've ever posted so I would really really appreciate if EVERYONE can drop in a comment and a like. Marzi Parzi here is another small but long birthday gift for you πŸ˜³ Can't believe I've reached chapter 60 of We Found Love. Honestly when I started writing this story, it was meant to be a short and quick FF using Veera to help Virika reunite and rediscover their love but here I am one year later (well one year on Dec 20th) still writing this story πŸ˜ƒ I would genuinely appreciate any small, long, funny, serious, or negative feedbacks on your take of this story and its completion of almost one year! I don't know why, but almost everyone tells me that out of all my stories this one is their favorite so I'm really eager to know why. Will be waiting to read everyones thoughts. Thank you once again ❀️ 

~Karina 

β€οΈ Please Like and Comment ❀️ 
Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago
Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unrest - finally eh ?πŸ˜†
Peeni first of all so sorry for undressing so so so late, I know I'm really bad .
Can't believe this awesome story reached its 60th update. Congratulations peeni! I  fall in love with all ur stories just by the title of it. Like I always tell you that your the best writer ever, especially writer of VIRIKA stories. 
Thanks so much for the lovely gifts, bestest gifts I have ever gotten for my birthday. And so sorry just for me you had to write this and post it for me as a gift. Your the besets friend I have peeni my love. 
Loved every single bit of the update, thanks so much for making it so long I read it twice already and will read it more n more times. I'm loving this all VIRIKA moment, they're so cute, such sweet moments just loving it and I'm so happy that u still continue ur stories, but it makes me really sad too attire same time cuz I really miss our own real VIRIKA we used to watch on tv πŸ˜­ Wish we could get those days back, I really miss the show :( anyways, update was absolutely super se uppar babbyyy. 
Now image go read the next chapter cuz me really wanna know what jeevika is hiding from Viren for so many days. Love you so much and thanks again my love ❀️
Edited by Marzii - 10 years ago