Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pfalcon1949
I would like to know who is Marani Sajja Bai? And who is Maharani Bhatiyani? I don't see them currently in any episode however I see them listed in the cast. Also, who is that evil queen, her name is not listed in the cast? Who is the actor? Thanks in advance.
Originally posted by: pfalcon1949
If the "evil queen" is Bhatiyani, then why they address her as Dhiru Bai?
Originally posted by: pfalcon1949
If the "evil queen" is Bhatiyani, then why they address her as Dhiru Bai?