Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
thanks for agreeing lizzie, i somehow dont find ashish that good looking, lets see how he plays it though, were you a regular follower of chhal, i used to watch it only for avinesh, he is tailormade for businessman role and plus his eyes are to die for. I used to watch that crap madhubhala also only for him, thank god he left that show.Originally posted by: lizzie1765
😆Saw avinesh Iin chal sheh aur maat he did an awesome there⭐️
Really like this actor they should've taken him😉😉He would look good wid both girls n as prem s rival too😉Ashish looks too old no offense😉
Originally posted by: RAMKIARCHU
thanks for agreeing lizzie, i somehow dont find ashish that good looking, lets see how he plays it though, were you a regular follower of chhal, i used to watch it only for avinesh, he is tailormade for businessman role and plus his eyes are to die for. I used to watch that crap madhubhala also only for him, thank god he left that show.
exactly lizzie, madhubhala is the most horrible show, its just a disgrace to womanhood, they butchered his character only to please some stupid fans.Originally posted by: lizzie1765
😳
I don't like madubala show hate it 🤢that husband is like a psychopath 🤢in it seriously no offense that show needs to be banned like seriously 😲I watch some bits ESP sultan in it I really wanted sultan n madhubala he was very good guy in that😳But I liked only chal it was a good show⭐️
agreeOriginally posted by: lizzie1765
😆Saw avinesh Iin chal sheh aur maat he did an awesome there⭐️
Really like this actor they should've taken him😉😉He would look good wid both girls n as prem s rival too😉Ashish looks too old no offense😉