Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja102 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
it took me a week to complete this ff ...i loved it enjoy the journey unique concept ...and  im falling in love wid maan ...plsss be fair to himmm...awesum superb fantastic stories ...must says ...
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

HAPPY DIWALI

anukat thumbnail

SPECIAL POST-4

spgpt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please post an update soon. We are hanging on to the edges of our seat where you left us off last time !! don't be so cruel ! Have pity on us
Update real Sooon!
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Where are you ?hope everything is fine with you dear
esamoe thumbnail
Was your last update part 60/3?Edited by esamoe - 10 years ago
esamoe thumbnail
Wow this is such an interesting concept hats of to you dear! :)
As promised I am back with a comment although my exams are still on I couldn't help but commenting I hope u never forget about m:)

Unforunatly my phone decided to go crazy and I lost some parts of my comments and the chapter numbers really sorry bout that hope my comment is not too much of a mix up reli disappointed with this comment now and I don't have time to edit it.please ignore typos and errors using my mad mobile!

Coming to the story:

I really really like your descriptive skills and the visuals you provide you are really talented, the newspaper articles was very cool !
Using Sheesh Mahal as a backdrop was very intriguing and got me hooked.

OMG I just love what u did with Khushi's character its something I have always wanted to see and I am glad I got the chance with your story:)
Khushi being from a Royal family is awesome. She's such a strong character. I love that she's educated and a perfect match for ASR. The way she handles every situation so maturely and differently is very mesmerizing I always felt that they was more to Khushi when I begin reading the story the way her people treats her is different from the way they treat Payal and it makes me wonder why??

ASR what can I say about him his behavior with Khushi when his anger takes over and his out of control was very sad but I can't blame him so much because he was kept in the dark and we all know ASR loves to b in control I am not saying his behavior is acceptable I just feel it goes with his personality and the situation. What I love is that u made ASR use his harvard brain and he actually waited for proof before jumping to conclusions bout Shyam nd Khushi lol he never always use his brain but I gueSs again it was not knowing what was happening and his jealousy and not being in control that led him to over react seeing Maan nd Khushi . His temper makes him behave like a certified ass lol I am hoping once he knows the whole story his behavior will change .

Maan his so sweet I am glad khushi has him in her life . I adore his bond with khushi but I feel sooo sorry for him its obvious he loves Khushi but that love could never b returned hope he finds some1 for him .

Khushi not reacting to Lavanya god what is she I just love her behavior she definitely screams Royalty !however this is definitely   going to take a toll on her emotionally she's being trough sooo much in just two days.

Khushi's entrusting Arnav with her sword was so sweet her first gift to him it will hold a lot of sentimental value rather then monetary value omg its heart wrenching reading khushi's Will I am soo curious to what's happening... Aww khushi gave him her anklet to tie her to him soo sad .I wonder howcum Sheesh Mahal is only on khushi's name wuldnt shashi and Payal get a share? There's definitely more to khushi she just no ordinary princess like Payal... The gifts was very unique this was definitely an emotional scene .

Finally she disclosed some of the mystery now enter Shikar who the hell is this guy? And if his obsessed with khushi why was he tryna kill khushi and not Arnav all this while?there definitely more to this and now Arnavs life is in danger this is getn so interesting.

Finally its out so Khushi is the queen of Ranpur that's y all the importance for khushi and not Payal also coz khushi's father was the king that's y she was next in line .I am so happy Arnav is feeling embaressed and putting everything together and lookn back at his bad behaviour and regretn .

I adore this flirty Arnav with his romantic dialogues...

haha very conviently you avoided Shashi and Arnavs convo I am dying to know but it seems like the truth will b out soon.

Love the status you gave khushi in this story.

Awh eating from the same thaali how sweet.. Awh so sweet how khushi made sure Arnav sat first,ate first,it was very sweet of khushi.

Arnav the pilot with those sexy aviators too sexy uff drooling.
Lol so our dearest Arnav is scared of love and is indenial I think he got the whole love concept wrong because of his past .

Loved Arnavs answers to Denise questions .

Btw I love your banners they really smart!:)

Omg khushi got stabbed!everythng happen so fast the way she ran towards Arnav forgetn evrytn even her state of dress infrnt of thousands of people to save ha hubby was amazing I love her selflessness :)
Khushi asking for Arnav as soon as she gt up but Arnav is avoiding her because of guilt that's sad :(

Khushi and arnav in the hospital bed wakn up to such a beautiful morning was a beautiful scene :)

I can understand Khushi feelings by wanting to seperate from Arnav in order to save him since after many years she finally has sum1 that's her own and its natural she would wana keep him safe especially since she loves him and also she's so use to handling everything on her own and with her selflessness and her strong chracter it will take her time to accept Arnav and to share her problems with also after evrytn that happen she will feel that she's just a responsitbilty to him her behaviour now goes with her personality and the situations that she experiences.

Ms.pride chin sooo cute!!!

Awh he gifted her the ring!His going to America hope she does not leave hm when his gone they both need to express they love soon!but they first need to realise they IN LOVE

I love how Arnav insist that she sleeps in his arm evry nyt and makes himself a cushion for ha very adorable :)

Oh god Arnav stil doesn't know his in love or is he just scared of love because of what his father did so he labels love as destruction oh god Khushi had to hear that convo wonder what she's going to do now...

Aww poor maan

Anjali and Shaym's accident was it Shikar who caused it?that's y Khushi left ???

I can't judge Arnav or Khushi for they behavior because I feel they both right in they own way and they handling the situations is the way they know best and its according to they personalities and situations they are in...

The mirage has came to an end I'm so sad but excited to read the pursuit ...The mirage has been an amazing journey thanks to your beautiful concept and writing style .

I really loved the way u described they emotions,the clothes they wore,the Ranpur traditions ,they functions/rasams and the sheesh mahal and the stories behind each name it was very fascinating and it made reading it worth wile .

Love this flirty Arnav that is enjoying infuriating Khushi...

Buaji and khushi convo was hilarious khushi thinking buaji is talking about breakfast
A laughing Arnav is always a treat to watch!

So Arnav can have patience when he wants I'm glad he is dealing with Khushi patiently.
Wonder what Malathi jiji said to khushi and now she wants to talk to Arnav ??

Arnav should have finished of Shikhar once and for all I know by making his life hell would serve him right but they dangerous he should not risk keeping him alive .

Urg buajI stop coming at wrong tyms!

Again I think the way both of them are behaving is according to the situation and experiences they had and it goes with they personalities.

Arnav is a self made man that is the master of his home and is always in control will make things right for his wife ASR is dangerous but Arnav inlove is worse .
So Shikar and Bhairav be ready to face Arnavs wrath glad his taking control .
It was hilarious khushi thinking Arnav wana kiss buaji then the maid loved Arnav's teasing

Soo sweet he fed her in front of evry1 ...

At least bhairav had sum brains by telling his son not to mess with Arnav nd get himself sum oda girl but it looks like shikar wants death!

Loved how Arnav barged in Shikhars house and threaten them and then makes Khushi call him bhaiyyah :)

I don't think that Khushi understands what Arnav feels for her and the depth of his emotions but I don't think he knows either and just because he does not want to label it as love it doesn't mean she's only a responsibility for him can't she sees what his doing for her actions speak louder then words but understand her situation as well.

God both of them are equally mule headed!

Arnav's communication skills are definitely getting better and his romance leaves me hyperventilating each time!
I think Arnav is making sense and is in control if only Khushi wil give in .

The sunset scene was a very beautiful scene especially the poetic Arnav .Khushi feeding Arnav turned out to be such a hot scene.

Rani SA definitely knows how to get out of sticky situations concerning Arnav she's to smart loved the flying kiss but also no1 can resist the raizada charm.

Omg finally she realized she's in love .

I wish khushi would give in nd realize the depths of Arnav's emotions I think the only thing that is holding her back now is that she thinks he doesn't love her...

Haha all the Jethwas has fallen for Arnav's charms how much longer cn u resist rani sa??
Khushi should realize how much help Arnav would b in fighting the Chandi's .

Another culprit Gulabo interesting!

Khushi is right Arnav should not only push khushi to express her feeling but he should understand and express his feelings as well!

Oh god what do I do with Arnav from responsibility to habit!
U go khushi loved the way she stood up to Rana our female ASR.

I think Arnav's is right about people lying and just saying charming things in The Name of love where As what he says is honest ,Realistic and True I Rather have a man like Him then a man who lies in The Name of love.Arnavs wants to tie or remove the sari haha I think that's a good deal:)
Awh red bangles for a son nd green for a daughter how sweet:)

Finally Khushi is ready to give they relationship a chance but now explosion I just hope Arnav is fine.

New entry megha is she 4 maan???

Oh so sanju is playn matchmaker with mehgna and maan how cute:)

Deepu and arnav have a cute bond best buddies and natural enemies dats a deadly combo !!!

Whoop whoop finally they expressed they feelings :)
Hope Khushi and Arnav can really trust each other nd be honest about evrything so no1 can come between dem

I'm dying to know what's in the pic's...

Our ASR is so smart love how he dealt wid Raj nd La!!

maan megha meet was hilarious they defiantly got of on the wrong start.Megha is jealous of Maan and khushi's relationship that's a good sign but there's no hope from maan side hope sparks fly soon.   

Awh khushi emotions after they made love was a good scene she finally realised.

The sindoor scene was beautiful again she wanted him to b the first...
So our ASR turned the tables on shikar and bhairav nd gt them scandalized in newspapers that's great.
I wonder wat pics raj had that Arnav goes pale about and don't wana tell maan about I'm sure its maan nd khushi but wat cn dey b dng?

So the pics got sumtng to do about 3 years ago holi...

Nooo Maan and Khushi's weddn this can't b happening
3 years ago holi that's what the pic's where about omg its shocking I never expected that and I can't digest the fact the Khushi is Maan's wife even if it was by mistake...hope its not valid

They mixed sumtn in khushis drink I reli wish they aren't reli married
How is khushi going to react wen she finds out I thnk she'll feel betrayed by payal nd maan
I feel so bad for maan his such a gem of a person I know its wrng to hide such a bg truth but by hidn it he nly inflicted pain on himself rather then burdening the fam with this and an innocent khushi who nevr knew wat she was dng he took all the responsibilty and pain for that I am proud of him
Omg I totally feel for maan atleast his father knew ...

La exposing the truth wil arnav stop ha before she says to mch.

Buaji is ryt to lecture arnav

Omg I'm soo pissed wid arnav what is he sayn .

Tension is rising as the holi party begin wat does the enemy have in store

10 kisses in public now that's gna b something

Khushi always falls for Arnav's trap
Khushi kiss no1 infront of parents was to gud nd kis num2 was hillarious. Woah kis 3 wid buaji was funi nd shockn infrnt of buaji nd workrs .

Oh god megna wat did u doo gulabo wat r u playing at
Omg I can't stop laughn kiss no 6 has to b the best haha khushi u so dead.

There's a secret passage that only khushi's father and dayee ma knew about.. Why would dayee ma tell all this to Gulabo?why is gulabo helpin the enemies? Is Dayee ma also involved or was she only telling Gulabo stories about the palace that Gulabo used to her advantage??

Megha followed Gulabo in..Maan followed them in and Khushi got kidnapped and also took in the tunal I'm so glad Arnav used his brains to got help and not just rush in...thank god he knows what's happening.
Gulabo and Maan injured..gulabo told Arnav where khushi and megha is why?Arnav is the target.. How do they know Arnav is coming did Gulabo tell them as part of the plan?Megha was mistaken for Gulabo..love how both Arnav and Khushi is handling the situation!just hope all of them comes out of this safe!
Love how u keeping the suspense ryt till the end...eagerly awaiting the balance of the story:)

P.S I only read stories where Arnav and Khushi are the leads I can't bring myself to read otherwise so do tell m if u have any other arhi based stories:)

anukat thumbnail
THE PURSUIT-60/4
THE MIRAGE

Pic Credit: SSNAIR

HAPPY BDAY DEEPs!!!! LOVE YOU

Edited by anukat - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
wow di enjoying
continue soon