Originally posted by: blushing
Sure dear...Who says I m upsetThats why I reply you 😛I am fine btw...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: blushing
Sure dear...Who says I m upsetThats why I reply you 😛I am fine btw...
Originally posted by: VerboseG
The BV Forum or IF is not anybodies private property.All members can and will go wherever they want to... silently or otherwise.
Originally posted by: Viamuniquestyle
SidYusha Fans Rock⭐️ Now I can understood how much they feel so bad when Partyusha left ,I loved Sid soo much I completely hate those person who bashing him and make fun of his topic 😡
Originally posted by: Aakanksha_7
even my AT friends knew i hv no idea wat hapened in AT dat tym i was less active and even skipped some AT's ...i hv no idea who spoked wat to whom
and who gave reply in what manneryou r asking a wrong person about those events coz i was nt available...whn thngs settle in AT i got back 😊
Originally posted by: Viamuniquestyle
SidYusha Fans Rock⭐️ Now I can understood how much they feel so bad when Partyusha left ,I loved Sid soo much I completely hate those person who bashing him and make fun of his topic 😡
Originally posted by: Aakanksha_7
m sorry bt u just cant really say that v are no fans and dnt undrstnd
if ur fan of sid v never spoke nethng against him ...he is doing wat he feels lykbt u too dnt hv ryt to questn if v feel fr character more...u fell fr actor v fr charater ...u became fan of actor n v of character...i dnt thnk der is need to differentiate a gud or bad fanin appreciating of sum1 u shud nt disrespect other