no dear...
cartoon shows are fun to watch...😃
qh was simply disgusting today!😡😆

Agree
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guguminti

But that is Zoya you know ðŸ˜† That was to irritate Asad. 
And this girl was never ever sad when her mom died at such young age and father left her but she came here stayed within unknown people still was cheerful So how can she be mature when she is accidentally married to someone that also the one jisko no one thinks as a marriage

Agreed she was always OTT but before she was cute OTT now she is childish OTT.
She did not change till now that does not mean that she should not change.
Also why is she trying to change Asad ?

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binish...

Exactly there are some other ways too to mess up Asad's bed and his room.😳 Throwing the clothes on the bed, licking the jam etc is the way too childish. 

I didn't mean that Embarrassed who am I kidding I meant exactly that Fawadi.
Well they can't do anything about that right now, I understand that ...but she can show that they are feeling it .
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thought it was a poorly conceived and executed track ...it looked silly to me . Maybe it was to celebrate Bal Diwas !
Yes ! I agree with all who think there is a difference between being childlike and childish .

Enough no more ! it is not as sweet as it was before !!!

Let us now have Asad trying to tame the kid in Zoya ...let us see him get her to live for a day as AAK would ...neat and tidy !
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

I agree with everything. Zoya has horrible table manners. Shes friggin 23 years old. Grow the hell up and learn how to conduct yourself. Does she go to others homes and eat like that? Or is Asad the only one who gets that special treatment? Oh my goodness! Disgusting. 

Actually the idea was the right one .. ingredients were right ...BED, CLOTHES,JAM..
but execution was not right .
Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If it was a short scene, it would have been ok. they just dragged it till it got ott.
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

I wish I had cleanliness OCD . My dad has cleanliness OCD and I am so glad that He tries to make me maintain basic cleanliness. This situation was more suited for an after marriage event. According to me timing was not right. Dealing with Asad's OCD should not be at the front seat.

Agreed about it being better for after marriage! Actually I don't really mind if an episode/scene doesn't serve any purpose to the narrative, because I understand that it's a daily soap, and they do need to have filler scenes to stretch the lifespan of the show. At the same time, shouldn't the scenes still be entertaining in the very least? But yesterday's one just made me cringe.