Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Asad and his ego...

poor zoya... now she is going to take revenge ...

Edited by Linsie - 10 years ago
cutiesanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..u updated . u are quite choosy to update😉. it was short
and sweet. Why asad is regretting? silly boy😆. But zoe
has got brains , she gona do her way😉
Edited by cutiesanya - 10 years ago
Enchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it.. Continue soon.
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww its nice one..
Plx update asap
alegre thumbnail
Pls

Pls

Pls

Update soon...
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
want to see what zoya do to make asad accept his love 
tnx for pm
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just read all the parts is just fab..luved it...i send u pm so plz do pm me ..for next part
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
when are you updating???
Barunkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
GOT U AS MY MATE

PART 12

Recap...

Zoya - u thnk m 12 yr old kid na...u thnk m too naive...to understand all these thngs...but i understand these thngs way better than u do...i kissed u only coz...i...i..i love u and i know u love me too and all this coz of ur stupid ego which i will brk and make u admit tht u love me and smirked...

As it was Sunday she headed towards her room and told her mom as to not to disturb her as she is hell bzy...she closed the door and got into her tech savvy form...she quickly opened her laptop and started googling about...

HOW TO MAKE A GUY ADMIT HIS LOVE..

She surfed through quite a few websites but didnt find them relevant as she found them too much mature or she thought she cannot do this or tht...

Finallly after searching for an hour or so jotted down few tricks as to check whether the guy is seriously in love with u or not...

1) Can he see u crying? Observe his reaction...

Zoya smiled to herself woh toh ek bhi aasoo dekhte hai toh...i know how he treats me...and blushes...

First step done...

2) Does he loses himself when he sees u?

She didnt understand its meaning so she googled up about it and what shocked her was the images related to this...like a guy kissing the girl's neck, holding her waist possessively, kisses etc...

This is the same thing which he does everytime i meet him...

Second step done...

3) Is he possessive about u?

Allah miya i hav no clue whether he is possessive abt me or not...she started biting her nails and then an evil plan popped up in her mind...

At night it was a party at Khan Mansion for the successfully completion of 15 yrs of partnershp b/w Rashid and Siddique...All the family members gathered at KM to celebrate the event...

There came a hunk descending down the stairs...he wore a black tuxedo and was looking extremely handsome...all the young literally fell on the floor seeing him..he smirked seeing them...but his eyes were searching hers...he was distracted by his grp of frnz frm other schools who had joined and who were his opponents in the football match...

And suddenly the lights went off and the center light focused on the princess who entered the house wearing a one piece...it was a sexy black colour...gracing down till her mid thigh giving a perfect view of her sleek legs...it was none other than Zoya Shaikh...

Asad's jaw dropped seeing her in this avtar...the boys besides him were making comments abt her which for surr he didnt like...he felt lyk punching those morons...

Boy 1 - dude the air has gone hot and winked at each other...

Boy2 - shez damn sexy man...

Asad glared at them and they immediately shut up...but even he couldnt deny tht she was indeed looking ravishing and hot...

She walked past him and went to meet Najma and congratulated Rashid and her abbu...she was constantly keeping an eye on him and she was happy tht she was gng rite...

Precap...
Oops...possessive Asad...

Plz hit like and comment...
Loads of love
Nazia...
SimplySmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
K that was the most shortest update ever
If ur gonna update that short it should be everyday then
But still story's going great right now