I just shot it just for you all. We can predict some of the future scenes from these pictures.
Kalpana and Selva are about to get married But Suddenly Nithila was asked to replace Kalpana? Can I be correct? God only knows.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica


Hi Buddies,
Whatever pictures I post for every episode will be done as usual...apaert from thet any good ones I will post it here
April o8 2007 ( SUnday)
Since there are no srials today...I have some free time and I thought I will do the picture gallery. Out of my Image Shack 540 pages of pictures ( each page contains 15 pictures) I finished choosing from 110 pages......( exhausting...really)...Here it is for you....Enjoy buddies.
If you want to thank me...Please choose the Thanks button....
This button is there on right hand corner of ever page and also under the first posting of each page.....where ever you click in a thread....it will take you to the first page of that thread and you will see your name appearing under the fist posting....if you do not see your name...refresh the screen and you name will pop.....up. Try doing this....we can avoid running too many pages...just to thank the author......
You can post your comments in a separate thread...below,.....
Enjoy and have fun....Feel free to use my pictures in your postings.....If any one does not know how to use,...just pm me...



Selva Ganapathy





Aadhi Lakshmi






Bandham Stars








Bandham Stars





