Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i was wondering how this went unnoticed in this forum...and there you are chits1
but his dad was more into showing how organized hi walk in closet was and how he had sai by his bed side..sweet
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

i was wondering how this went unnoticed in this forum...and there you are chits1

but his dad was more into showing how organized hi walk in closet was and how he had sai by his bed side..sweet

😃

I really like the way this guy is so oraganised..so clean..malli says she is not ...closet was neat.Karan doesn't deserve this despo woman for sure.He seems to be from a wealthy,decent family...then why did he come to Mumbai ? 
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

😃

I really like the way this guy is so oraganised..so clean..malli says she is not ...closet was neat.Karan doesn't deserve this despo woman for sure.He seems to be from a wealthy,decent family...then why did he come to Mumbai ? 

will someone please shake him, jolt him, wake him up...tell him he shouldn't do this to himself.he should run away before she picks him !!!! ðŸ˜‰
The name of the show would become the runaway groom !!!
he can start his own swayamvar and he will have more people competing than mallika did.
Saints in heaven...spare this lad !!😭
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chits1

😃

🤣 kuch toh gadbad hai :P
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: denver_diva

will someone please shake him, jolt him, wake him up...tell him he shouldn't do this to himself.he should run away before she picks him !!!! ðŸ˜‰
The name of the show would become the runaway groom !!!
he can start his own swayamvar and he will have more people competing than mallika did.
Saints in heaven...spare this lad !!😭

🤣