||Happy Birthday Rockstar Rithvik Dhanjani||

paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
||~* Happy Birthday Rithvik Dhanjani*~||

Welcome everyone! 5th of November is a very special day for many. Need anymore guesses why?😆 (the title pretty much gave it away haha) ofcourse it's the birthday of our ROCKSTAR Rithvik Dhanjani.

Happy birthday to the most amazing hottest and multi-talented actor ever. We love you so much Rithvik! May god bless you with many more birthdays in the future and may you be blessed with a amazing future and reach many new heights inshallah. Thank you for being such a loving person. You amaze us with your flawless dancing and your perfect acting. May your day be full of smiles, happiness and laughter with loads of food and cake😆 you deserve the very best In life.

You are the best and we all love you endlessly.❤️❤️

*~Career~*

As we all know Rithvik started of his career with Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani as Jeh the werewolf and made his place in many peoples heart and his chemistry with Sukirti Kandpal was appreciated by many, he was then offered the role of Arjun Kiloskar in pavitra rishta which proved to be a huge success for him as his Jodi with Asha Negi became a hit worldwide. He has won many awards since pavitra rishta and also has participated in Jhalak Dikhlaaja where he showcased his amazing dancing skills and finished in 3rd place. He has since done performances in tellywood and Bollywood award functions aswell as  anchoring a few shows and also Flying over to countries like South Africa, Israel, Singapore and more recently New York to perform with Asha Negi as there performances are high in demand by people all over the world. Rithvik is also dating his co-star Asha Negi and the duo are taking part in the much awaited Nach Baliye season 6 which is coming very soon.

So let's celebrate the rockstars birthday together! Happy birthday once again Rithvik! This your day, make the most of it! We love you ever so much. Stay blessed always. Mwah❤️

banner credits go to esha❤️🤗
Edited by Felicity. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
B I R T H D AY  M E S S A G E S

Banner credit (eshaaax3. )🤗

~ilovepr ~

Well Rithvik, first of all Happy Birthday! I hope that this day for you is amazing and that your year ahead is full of happiness and success. Honestly, thank you for being you! You (and Asha) and those people that just put a smile on my face. You two just don't even have to try to be charming and adorable. I could be in the best mood ever and watch you guys and my mood would become even better, or if I was just having a bad day and watched an ARVI scene or an ASHVIK SBB/SBS it would just light up my day and I would forget about everything that was going wrong. As of your birthday it has been exactly 10 months and 16 days since I met you, yes, I've been counting! ;), but I still remember it like it was yesterday. You not only are an excellent actor, but you're also an amazing, humble, down to earth person, and I feel proud to be your fan. I hope you continue to entertain us forever, remember that us Ashvikians will support you both in whatever you do because we love you all so much! Thank you for being a part of our lives!

Love,

Mansi :)
~Ruchikaarvilove~ 

" May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY RITHVIK!!!! 

And don't forget your fans on twitter, who are desperately waiting for your tweet out there 😆 "

And the edits ... :) 

~asharithvik~
Happy Birthday Rithvik ! Love u a lot ! Wish you to see in BW :)

-RithvikAsha-

Happy Birthday Rithvik ! May god give you whatever you want in your life ! May you reach great height in your career :)

- Abhishek
~Manoshono~
Happy Birthday RD, you are one of the most finest person on earth that has a beautiful heart, good acting skills and great maturity that I hardly see in any guys. So proud of being one of your fans. Have a lot of fun and hope you have a great Birthday!

May god bless with happiness, prosperity and love that lasts forever in your life. 

Love, 
Anum! 

~Pikachu.~

Ahaan ! So Silver jubilee of Perfection today ;)
Happy Birthday R i t h v i k ! <3
I have never loved a celebrity as much as I love you (and Asha of course :p )
You are an amazing actor, dancer, host and a person ! 
You are truly a magician RD! Never knew that the guy whom I saw in PKYEK would become my lifetime obsession ! That's indeed a magic! ;)
Loved you so much as jay ! Ah the wicked jay who truly took my hearts away and then the hawwt Arjun Kirloskar who is like forever in my hearts <3

You are my inspiration, my idol ! And whenever I feel low or I don't feel like studying(or anything which I should do) I remember you, your hardwork and how you consider your work as supreme! It motivates me a lot! 
I love your down to earth nature and how you never stop thanking your fans for where you are although it is purely because of you!
I adore you ! I love how you love your mom a lot and staying away from her is your weakness! When I watch you you make me forget the whole damn world for that moment! I forget all my worries, tensions and problems !
Another thing I love is ur smile u have the most beautiful smile ever :D I honestly do not have words to describe the wonderfulness, greatness, niceness and fantastic talent of a person like you ! 
I love how you are ready to do anything for your friends and how you can get Asha's favourite food even at the midnight :p JK :D

One of my biggest wish is to be hardworking like you ! I just love your workholic nature! :D
Can't wait to see you in bollywood 

Just wanted you to know,
that wherever you go 
I am always by your side supporting you...

Love you and Asha a lot ! May you stay together happily forever and ever <3
Hope my dream of meeting you and Asha comes true someday! That would definitely be the best day of  my life ! 
May you guys win Nach Baliye :D

Love and support you always Rithvik <3
Your biggest fan 
Arohi :)

~ashvikluverrr~

Many Many Happy Returns of the Dayy.🥳
Happy Birthday to the most lovable and
adorable star on this planet.You are one of the brightest,sweetest,funniest person ever..Love u endless and hope all your dreams turn into reality..May God Bless you and Hope this year be the awesomest year of your life..and I really really hope u get to celebrate your birthday with your Mom.May God shower his blessings upon you forever, and
grant you with all that you desire.Love u so much..😃❤️
Stay Blessed hamesha..HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCKSTAR !!
Have an amazing birthday❤️

~Style14~

Dear Rithvik, 
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rithvik!!!! 

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams.

You are our Rockstar Rithvik and we are all so proud of you. Your performances and humble attitude makes us fall in love with you all over again. You deserve every bit of success that has come your way and we know there are plenty more to come. May God bless you with health,
wealth and prosperity in your life.

May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come.
Thank you for being such a wonderful person and an inspiration.
This is YOUR day Rithvik, and only yours! 
A happy birthday to a wonderful and terrific marvelous you!

Lots of Love 
Shailee
~Huma- ~

Happy Birthday Rithvikkk..May God bless u & may life always be kind with you..wish you a very successful & blissful life, ! stay Blessed n Happy Hamesha!❤️
-Huma 

~KandyKandy~

May your birthday bring smile to your face, happiness to your heart and whole lot of sweet surprises your way to day and always..

Happy birthday Rithvik
~sweet_basket~

https://i.imgur.com/syHQHE0.jpg

It must have been a rainy day,
When you were born,
But it wasn't really rain,
The sky was crying because,
It lost his most beautiful angel...

WISH U A VERY VERY VERY 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
RITHVIK

~sheenamathew93~

Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY RITHVIK  🥳🥳

May god bless you with all the happiness in life and may our day be filled with sunshine ,laughter and smiles !!!! 
You are a wonderful actor and more than that a wonderful person ..may you be more successful in your career and spread your magic everywhere 😃😃 
Love you loads ❤️ ❤️
~Poohlover~

Happy birthday to one of the most talented actor and awesome dancer..wishing you loads of happiness and success,may all your wishes come true and you have a great year ahead and with many moore birthdays following...happy birthday and have a blast❤️

~crazygal_vpb~

wish u a rocking b'day ROCKSTAR !!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you achieve all the success and happiness in  the world...

May You Have All The Joy Your Heart Can Hold...

All The Smiles A Day Can Bring...

All The Blessings A Life Can Unfold...

May You Have Gods Best In Everything U Wish For...

WISHING YOU A HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RITHVIK DHANJANI...

~Ashfaque2012~
Happy Birthday To U Rithvik Dhanjani. May Allah Bless U Happy Life Forever & Fulfill All Your Wish & Dream. Ashfaque (Bangladesh)

~_LiveLaughLove-~

Dear Rithvik,

Happy Birthday Rockstar!! Hope you day went beautifully and was filled with love and happiness. You are truly a gem of a person and a pure soul. May God keep you and your loved ones always in good health. As an actor you are fabulous, with your talent you have reached people all over the world. I have went from not knowing a word from hindi to knowing most of the language by just watching you emote so well. As a dancer you have simply put trained dancers like me to partial shame. I hope in these coming years you achieve all your goals and continue to be happy. You are such a cutie offscreen, the real you is the best you, any girl would fall heads over heels for you but Im glad you have found the girl of your dreams, Ashu. Hope you both always remain together and happy forever. Remember that your fans always have you back, and will support you no matter what. You know why? Because we love you since you are an amazing person, and good people deserve to be loved. I wish you you good health, wealth, happiness, and prosperity on this birthday and for many years to come. Hope your birthday was a great one to remember!

- Lots of Love

Avni <3

~Peachesnplums~

~Pancham101~

😃

Crazygirl4arvi

Well i'll start: i am standing right here to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most HANDSOME  ,DASHING and talented man in this world 😊
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RITHVIK, hope this day is filled with love&happiness

<3 Hope this day u have a lot of fun with ur favourite people and ur great family ^_^ I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH...

ONCE AGAIN A Happy Birthday rithvikkk,,. HAVE A BLAST
Hope you, your beautiiifulll girlfriend as well as our sweety pie ashu, and the wee ones  will
celebrate it in a special way. 

I really luv u nd asha a lot, a big big big big big BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG ashvik fan 

I wish you a Happy Birthday EVER. I hope I'll see you personally (,this is what i really wish,hope one day my dream will come true,)

I'm such a big fan of yours ^_^ I've collected lots of pictures of you , my laptop is full of urs and ashu's photos,, i don't  KNOW how n when i started liking u both ,but 1 thing i know is,i'm mad mad mad n very mad  4 u guys...here's a little poem for you... 
"Always be happy 
and never be sad 
Don't loose your temper :) 
and never get mad 
Try and try to achieve your higher dreams 
so that you can do lots of things 
Always do your best and never let go 
act well in your shows :p "

I KNOW... I KNOW
This is kinda' corny but I don't care 
I really said this because, I truly CARE 4 u

I have no cake or candles
No card, nor any gift you see
But I have a special something
Wrapped carefully from me

If you want to hold It
Or keep it safe and sound
I will whisper you the secret
Of where It can be found

Make a birthday wish
And follow where you will
I am waiting here for you

BY UR CRAZIEST FAN

NAME: PRASEETHA, CURRENTLY A STUDENT 

Zoharocks

So the first time I saw you it was way back in PKYEK times...and shit I fell for you😳 at that time only. I followed that show only for you jtina bhi😆...and then Arjun ko toh I have followed completely.😛 How irritated I was when the leap had just happened and you weren't there in the cover picture of it...😆

Wishing you loads of love and luck in life...keep smiling and loving❤️

Happy birthday my ROCKSTAR😃

ZOHA, NOIDA

Shagufta2211

Wish u a many many happy return of the day 
May ur life is filled with full of love and happiness 
Keep rocking ROCKSTAR
LOVE U RITHVIK

Avina-Ashvik

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you, Rithvik Dhanjani.🥳

Wishing you all the joys and happiness in life.😊

Really love watching you act, dance, perform your magic tricks and the best- watching your off -screen interviews especially with Asha.I love your on and off-screen chemistry with Asha Negi and the taang khichaai you do.

Really hope to get an off-screen segment on your birthday.

You are an amazing person. It is really good to see you interacting with your fans on twitter.

I would like to wish you and Asha my best wishes for Nach Baliye. Hope you guys win it.

P.S: Get well soon the both of you😃 And come back with a bang😃

We all love you😃

Komal1004

Happy birthday Rithvik!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

So good to see you in PR and now in NB6 with Asha, its going to be fun

Im sure aap aaj bahut masti karne wale ho and I really hope jo aap wish karo vo aapko mile and yuhi masti karte rahiye and we all just love you ❤️❤️ muahh!

So hope you have a blast and please upload the pics of ur birthday we will be eagerly waiting for those pictures 😉😉

here's a small gift from my side J hope you like it ⭐️

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/46xn.jpg/

Love Kiran 

Salrina_Ashvik

happy birthday rithvik. may allah bless u and fullfill all ur wish. u r the most down to earth celeb i have ever seen in my life.u always bring smiles in my face with ur cutiness.who said people cant be perfect? u are beyond perfection.is there anything u cant do?u are just perfect.in fact i want a guy like u in my life which isnt possible anyway.today is your day and i am sure our doll and ur lady love will make your day special.so enjoy your day in your little world with ur ashu and family.god bless and i love my ASHVIK a lot.ur crazy fan MEGHNA FERDOUSY. 

~ girlz-rule~

Dear Rithvik,

When I saw u for the 1st tym in "PKYEK", I never thought I would be ur fan, in fact in "PKYEK" u were awesome as "Jeh Khurana", den u came in "PR", I had watched some epis, but den wen I started watching the ArVi scenes, I must say u r an amazing actor, u were amazing as "Arjun Kirloskar", den wen u came in "JDJ-5" I was so surprised n happy, n ur performances, were superb n fantastic!!!! I even heard dat ur participating in "NB-6". So, All the best for "NB-6" as well. So, Here's me wishing u a Happy B'day n Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.

a sig free to use by ( eshaaax3. )😃

Edited by krishnaria - 10 years ago
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
YAYYY<3Edited by Felicity. - 10 years ago
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
-------------------------------

BIRTHDAY SURPRISES ! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0IBWh7g3SM[/YOUTUBE]

Happy Birthday
 to a gem of a person. Rithvik Dhanjani, ever since i first laid my eyes on you in your first appearance on PKYEK, i was head over heels and still am. You're so flawless, genuine and SUPER TALENTED, Mash'Allah. Since PKYEK, I've seen your fan following grow so large and i love it! From the cool werewolf Jeh, to the khadoos and loving Arjun Kirloskar, to a JDJ contestant and winner right from the start, to a host of multiple events, to now a NB 6 Contestant with the ever so beautiful Asha Negi- )and you will win this, that trophy is yours baby!), your fans are only increasing. It's because we all love you. You bring a smile on our faces. I know that when im loaded with work and all that annoying stuff, i can jsut watch a simple interview or dance or scene and feel so relieved. Your so dedicated and motivational Rithvik! I love dancing and sometimes i just get to sick of things and then i see that no, if RD can do it, i should be able to as well! Thank you for always being you. God has blessed you with such amazing talents- acting, dancing, singing, etc, good looks ;), and all we wish is for you to always be happy and safe. We're always by your side, hamesha and forever! 

This is from fans across the world, India, New York, UK, California, Canada, Sweden, Pakistan, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, South Africa, you name it! We all love you dearl!

Your birthday is not only a special day for you but also for the millions and millions of fans you have. 

Happy Birthday Rockstar!

Love Eshu (NY), 
and a big thanks to all the fans that sent in their sweet messages for this video!

---------

Happy 25th Birthday to the finest, Rithvik Dhanjani

Edited by eshaaax3. - 10 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Dearest Rithvik, 
Many Many Happy Returns of the DAY!!!!!

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams. On your birthday may all that you asked from God be granted to you hundred fold! 
In the journey of your life, may your joys double and your success triple, may your sorrows halved and your failure disappear. Wishing you a stress free life. Have an amazing day and an even more special year ahead.

Happy Birthday RockStar!!!!

Happy Birthday Baloons Image
Happy Birthday Image

cartoon birthday card 01 vector

Happy Birthday Image
Edited by style14 - 10 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Your birthday is very special day for us because you are so special..we thank your Mom and Dad dil se for giving you birth for giving you opportunity so that we got we got you..we got Rithvik Dhanjani...there's not a single thing which u cannot do..u can act,dance,play instruments and what not..still you're so humble and m so proud proud to be your fan..!!
just love you and your pagalpanti..u N.E.V.E.R fail to bring smile on my face and this is why  you're loved so much..!!
i really (dil se) wish that all your dreams come true..I wish you all the success, love, fortune and happiness in the world..stay blessed and keep rocking rithvik !!
love you endless!!
happy birthday..hope you have an amazing day and a fab year ahead!!
god bless you <3
Edited by ashvikluverrr - 10 years ago
Azaad_Panchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

to Dear RD...
first of all..wish u a happy happy happy n rocking b'day...
may this special day of urs be filled with specila things n special surprises...
may u get all the blessings of d AlMighty...
may u get all d happiness in this world that is urs...
n may u live for a hundred thousand lakh years to come in the hearts of those who love u...

Edited by crazygal_vpb - 10 years ago
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yay ready to rock n roll tonite guys

12 hours to go 😃🥳
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krishnaria

<font color="#9933cc">Yay ready to rock n roll tonite guys</font>

<font color="#9933cc">12 hours to go 😃🥳</font>