Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
S stands for Santosh???? HHAHAHAHAHAH sandy s working on bhabo's dream.now no barrier...sandy ground s urs...GAME STARTS.

sonia..sandy yesterday clearly told suraj-its his vishwas that made bhabo to accept her dream.u won suraj ji.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

What was wrong in yesterday's episode. Sandhya was crediting Sooraj only. She told your Vishwas won. Everything has been set right. She was not talking Bhabo Bhabo. She said the last 15 days were also a test and we got 100/100. She said I ate too much as I got some good food. Will I become fat. ( she didnt say I got 100/100. She stressed  we got 100).

To be frank I was irritated at Sooraj yesterday. Sandhya wanted to talk and she knows only to talk like this only. A little kiddish. But only with Sooraj she can be like that. Instead of being rude to her and tying her mouth if he had just got up and hugged her, she would have happily reciprocated. I really felt she wanted to be hugged. But kya kare Sooraj was like " Ek vishwas jeet gaya, doosre ki kal pareeksha hai")😡
.kat. thumbnail
What I really liked abt today's epi was
Kanha, cutie pie haven't seen him in the last few epis.
It was so comforting to see them back in GG room. No more running around, no more suraj crying and surya looking thro windows.
Suraj was back to business, making lifafas, sandy studying.
I liked her talking and suraj tying her mouth.
I wish he had done this before she took that oath. 
And best of all, I liked that their scooter was back. ( i was missing that scooter)
Where did it go all these days ?, does babho,own that too?

@ padbear ji,
Yes surya and babho exchanged one Kamarbandh for another. ðŸ˜†

Barter system going on. 
Jewels in xchange for taking surya back.
IPS for the oath.
One Kamarbandh for pen.

Babho is a very good business woman and 
a very fair person.😉

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shruthi, what was wrong in yesterday's episode?  A lot was wrong with everybody including Suraj. Only Kanha plays with a straight bat and Sandy just plays 24/7.  Was that a UPSC candidate going for her prelims or a schoolgirl going for a prize giving.  I agree that tying the mouth gag was stupid. Want to pretend that never happened. Grown men don't behave like he does. But...who in this show is sane nowadays. 

shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cry no no we dont cry Paddy
Deebz long back diagnosed us with Stolkholm syndrome so we just keep watching whatever CVs dish out for us 😕

btw ur DP👍🏌 
 it might help ur sis and jeej  remember  they are married  ðŸ€£
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anushaji no prelims it seems. Because of her experience in RP she has got direct entry to mains I guess. That is why interview coming after this.
Coming to whether Sandhya behaving like a UPSC candidate. Should I worry about that. She has long back ceased to be one for me. It now only seems Sooraj wants her to make IPS, so she is doing something. Anyways I love her seeing in that uniform finally. Once she wears it also we are going to see her give justice to others and suffer domestic violence at home in the name of parivaar 😃
CVs have anyway messed up the UPSC to the core. So I would prefer not to discuss about that. I just put my comment generally I mean just imagine they are hus-wife. Wife is trying to talk to hus and he is being a little rude. That was all to it. UPSC factor I simply didnt consider.
If I think mere aankhon se khoon ke aasu nikhlenge 😡
Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shehjoo, I use the DP to remind myself as well..

Shruthi, yes correct. It's November. ...and also interviews are next so, it should be Mains. At this rate, Sandy can be a neurosurgeon and astronaut with no worries. Just look at a few pages in a book, giggle giggle and go for all exams. Theory that is.  Practical matters, we may see a more focused Sandy.  I love Sandy. I just want to see her being a fully rounded individual. 
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PadBear

Shruthi, what was wrong in yesterday's episode?  A lot was wrong with everybody including Suraj. Only Kanha plays with a straight bat and Sandy just plays 24/7.  Was that a UPSC candidate going for her prelims or a schoolgirl going for a prize giving.  I agree that tying the mouth gag was stupid. Want to pretend that never happened. Grown men don't behave like he does. But...who in this show is sane nowadays. 

the problem is Sandhya has not grown mentally after class 12...for her it is still High School age ðŸ˜†