I can understand Gahaur.. but why Kushal??? He broke the rule clearly and kept on threatening Andy then why is he back?
Are rules just for paper work??? this is becoming a scripted joke !!!
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Some guy on here claimed he saw them on live feed.
I was watching live feed and Ijaz and Candy were watching today's episode whereupon you can hear kushal, Andy, Prutusia and Gauhar , viewers just assumed gauhar and kushal back in caravan
I was watching live feed and Ijaz and Candy were watching today's episode whereupon you can hear kushal, Andy, Prutusia and Gauhar , viewers just assumed gauhar and kushal back in caravan