Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pia.raha

feeling reallly bad fr kabir,he was doing everythng fr mnyta!!! blooywood scenes,i really like😉😉 starry night and 2 people very romanticc!!!! loved the part whre mnyata thght dat uday ke saaar par chot lagi hai😆😆 precap,finally mnyata gt to know abt the truth!!!

thank you Pia😃 and Manyata hasn't got the truth yet...that was precap😉
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Thanks a lot Mahima😃
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zina-

That was a very cute update. loved it, Udayveer's inner feelings are true, but why does she not gives him a chance. :-(

I hope they become friends at least. vibha can you please please give a romantic update too? please. :-D

update ASAP & thanks 4 the pm. <3

Hey Zainab..😃 That was such a lovely comment...Thanks dear🤗
yeah sure i'll try to do a full romantic update very soon😳
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Thank you😃
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: angleroops

hey pls update this ss

and i m writting a ss 
pyaar ke ek kahani
if u r free do read

i'll update in few minutes Roopali😳
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Chapter 16

Dear readers..before you go further..i have made a significant change in my writing style...from now on i will write my updates entirely in English..hope you guys have no objection to that😳 please read on..

Their Accommodation had been arranged in a homestead beside the hills and the place was a marvel, tucked away in folds of nature's lap. Smoke of burning wood in a hearth wafted through the air and a mountain could be seen through the backyard at a distance. A place probably created by nature and also humans to bring two souls closer, thought Manyata with anticipation. But she wasn't about to break into a duet with the soul beside her..Nope that wasn't what she wanted to do, isn't it?

Tanya couldn't understand why she was so much fascinated by Kabir. She had gone to say Thank you' to him next day evening and the neighbors had informed her that Kabir was in Jail for a crime which he hadn't done. On an impulse she decided that she would pay him back for his help and she had gone to Jail to meet Kabir. She ignored the curious glances of Jail staff and spoke to Kabir.

"Taani..Why have you come here? Just leave..i don't want to see anyone" Kabir had his face to the wall.

"Kabir..i don't know exactly why I came here..But I want to help you.." she expressed.

"Go away before I lose my cool..this is not a joke..why would you want to help me? A stranger..go!" Kabir said.

"How can you call me a stranger Kabir..if you really think so, then, why did you bare your heart in front of me last night?" her voice dropped an octave.

"Ok fine..sorry to hurt your feelings..how can you possibly help me?"

"I can't..but maybe Manyata could..atleast she could stand by you as moral support, she is your classmate too..she ought to know.."

"Manyata? But will she agree? And she is on leave due to.." Kabir thought aloud with apprehension.

"Kabir..she is your best friend..i will talk to her.." Tanya said.

Accordingly she had gone in search of Manyata and had got to know that she was leaving for Matheran. Tanya had seen the huge photograph that adorned the wall in Kabir's house with Manyata and Kabir in it. Her mind erased Manyata from the image and put another face there, hers.. stop it Tanya, for crying out loud..' she told herself.

"Udayveer, can you please tell me the real reason we came here? Im curious you know" Manyata remarked.

"We came here to have a good time..that's it nothing else" Uday said.

"no..i don't believe you"

"ok fine then, im hiding a bad secret from you and I stole you away so that you won't know about it; happy now?" Uday announced with a glint in his eyes.

Manyata wanted to give sharp retort in answer but her eyes fell on the travel brouchure on the coffee table and she was distracted. Uday noticed it and grabbed it from her hands. A grin brightened his lips as he examined its contents.

"yo babes..ready for some adventure?" He said with a fake American accent.

"Adventure? What do you mean?" she asked suspiciously.

"We are going bungee jumping..yoo hoo!" Udayveer made a motion of falling downwards with his hands.

Something in her face made him laugh out loud. "don't tell me you have never heard of bungee jumping! Oh come on Manyata, its fun..Come let's leave" he grabbed her hand.

But she scurried away like often Arjun did when he sensed danger. "im scared..please don't force me..what if we fall and die? Haaaww!" in her mind her imagination was already in full throttle as she saw them falling from a 100 feet distance to the hard ground and..

"I swear I'll tie you up and take with me if you don't come" he threatened.

He was perfectly capable of doing what he said and she decided that obeying him would be the best option. They were just through the door when he stopped her.

"wait..you can't go like this" he eyed her skeptically.

"you mean you are going alone?" why was she feeling disappointed instead of feeling relieved like she ought to have been..

"No..i mean you are wearing a saree..go and change into something sporty type..be quick" he said

She didn't make a move. "what are you waiting for? Just go.."

"can I wear a salwar please? I- I don't have sporty clothes" she said.

One hour later, Manyata was wearing the clothes that belonged to her foe turned husband turned buddy turned now sports coach or whatever. She watched with disbelief as Uday plunged upside down the mountain with only a rope tied to his left leg. She wanted to have a closer look but she was too afraid.

She was lost in thoughts when she felt someone shaking her. "Why are you standing alone here? Now its your turn..come" Udayveer said.

"im..im not feeling good..please let me go.." her face was white.

"you are such a coward Manyata..if J was in your place, how much fun it would have been..but of course you are not her.." he turned his face away.

Manyata turned the darkest shade of green with mention of J and all her fear flew out of her mind, momentarily. Now it was Uday's turn to get amused with the way she said possessively "ofcourse im not J..but im Manyata, I'll show you how I am, lets go and jump" she looked like she would attempt a free fall with her new found enthusiasm.

The wind was at full force. She kept her feelings in check as they prepared to jump together. She couldn't help but say "Udayveer can you hold my hand while jumping? I have never done this before"

"sure my lady..your one n only hubby at your service, i will never let you go" he gave a off hand salute. She smiled.

"At the count of 1..2..3..and fouuurr!" they were suspended upside down by their legs and manyata's heart was thudding loudly like a jack hammer. But there was also a strange sense of security which she couldn't fathom. Udayveer's hand was well within her grip and it felt so warm in her hand despite the wind. She could safely sail through the air and not be afraid of looking down. All her fear seemed to dry up as she sensed that Udayveer would never harm her. His feelings on the lake side were not fake at all. They were real. She felt like hugging him, comforting him for the loss of his parents.

"aahh..i can't breathe..Manyata..i can't.." Uday's voice brought her to reality. He was gasping for breath.

"what!!"

"I think im having an heart attack..oww!" he winced.

"Uday nothing will happen to you..i'll take you to safety..you will live, you will live" she repeated pressing his hand which she still clutched.

"I will not live Manyata..tell my family that I love them and please convey the news of my death to them.." he closed his eyes.

"somebody please take us up..please!!" she was already in tears as they were lifted to the mountain ground.

Gently the rope around his leg was removed and everyone moved fast. Somebody brought a stretcher and they placed Uday on it. Manyata's hands and feet were growing cold but her mind was at work. She placed a hesitant hand over his chest. She couldn't hear anything..

NO..  she placed her head on his chest and heard it beat and had a sigh of relief. He was alive!

"look, he is not breathing..if we don't go to the hospital immediately it might be too late..if someone could perform mouth to mouth breathing, it will be good for him.." someone said from beside her.

Manyata thought fast. She had come to this place with him and she was answerable to their families back home. She brushed aside all her womanly embarrassment, told herself she is just helping a person in need and nothing else and closed her eyes. She bent really slowly, telling herself over and over again that she wasn't kissing him.

That's it for today dearies😃 im sorry i could not include the precap here but it'll be there in next part...

Please read, like and comment...

Thanks for reading🤗

Edited by Chamakchallo30 - 10 years ago
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I'm first to comment this time YAY

Now coming to the update Taani Kabir scene was nice... hope he gets our of jail also Taani is in love with Kabir... Vibha I would never come up with the bungee Jumping idea that's really out the box so good thinking... I think Uday is lieing he is fine just pretending

Cont Soon
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update... Uday is soo naughty n chaalu...
Poor manyata, uday scared her to hell wid his prank
cnibir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahahahaha such a cute update... Naughty Uday i am sure this is one of his plans to make Manyata fall for him... I am loving it... Thanks for the PM and continue soon... Can't wait for next part
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakhi01

Awesome update... Uday is soo naughty n chaalu...
Poor manyata, uday scared her to hell wid his prank

How can you be so much sure about it dear?😉 what if its not a prank😆