So, is it just me who has witnessed a kinda spark when akash and mukta share romantic screen space??
Filhal fake hi sahi but I find both of them highly cute while romancing. I mean I want more of it 😳
I think they should get married.
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Someone reminded me of the scene where Vishnu grabbed Meethi in that pretence SR scene which was good with the both of them so they look good romancing and MuKash have really HOT chemistry! However the bigger factor is that Mukta should not be with Vishnu ever cos they suck together and he's a loser😆 I also don't want Meekash now because Meethi is being really bad to him. He deserves better.Originally posted by: surabhi01
the way aakash mukta deliver romanctic dialouge is just mind blowing .mushnu could have nice chemistry if vishnu could have strongly stand for mukta