When there is no arshi scene, I skip episodes. I never watch the whole terrace scene... I hate it sooo much.
terrace scene? Wic one?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When there is no arshi scene, I skip episodes. I never watch the whole terrace scene... I hate it sooo much.
Originally posted by: CV7ILIA7Z4UVBN6Z
I ignore everything after ArHi's remarriage. For me IPKKND is only till ArHi's remarriage
Originally posted by: FPNTP5ASLGVHBCJ5
terrace scene? Wic one?
Originally posted by: ZAINUKYU3CPJL27T
I ignore everything after ArHi's remarriage. For me IPKKND is only till ArHi's remarriage
~Kahani Sirf Teri Meri~ Having you in my arms, a warm heart just cried Never thought of missing when tears were dried Your Eyes left with me...
#IPKKND #Arshi June 6th, 2011, Arrival of Rajkumar happened... A Rajkumar who couldn't resist falling for a girl who became the reason for his...
~~Rishta aag Paani Ka~~ They met, with each other by destiny They fell, for each other with intensity Ah! First eye lock to first hug, the fire...
681