😆
lolz
ana
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
you know belle, exactly my sentiments!!...Its definitely in the parents hand to mold a child and DN or Kshitij cannot do anythign about it!!!! I am surprised that the parents let the children have their way!!!!
anyways, why shld I complain after all I enjoy what the children do!!! 😃 😆
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll
you know belle, exactly my sentiments!!...Its definitely in the parents hand to mold a child and DN or Kshitij cannot do anythign about it!!!! I am surprised that the parents let the children have their way!!!!
anyways, why shld I complain after all I enjoy what the children do!!! 😃 😆
I know! If I ever went against my parents, they will give me a talk or two.