Posted: 10 years ago
update par lia?
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
THE dAWN OF THE dAWN
Chapter 41 - Part 1

Thats my fav blouse, you ruined it.

I am sorry I didnt mean to. I will get you new one. He tried to touch and calm her but she kept walking behind shrugging his hands.

No I want the same one, the way it was.

Ok OK, we will fix it.

No YOU fix it. Why should I?

OK, I will fix it once we are done with wedding.

How will you fix it? Putting an odd patch of cloth?

She tried to argue and he tried to console her without realizing that her pallu slid from her shoulders long back, now sweeping the floors, exposing the most dangerous assets of a woman.

No, but I will make sure, it looks exactly l.i.k.e. b.e.f.o.r.e. He drawled his words almost fading away inaudibly at the end, as he swept his gaze around her to explain, finally halting and registering her bodacious figure, standing dangerously close less than few feet away, unknowingly inviting and drawing him into her aura. He swept his gaze from her face moving down and shamelessly lingering on her shapely curves and further down to her feet, with slight tilt of his head trailing his eyes along the length of her pallu lying dramatically against the marble tiles.

As she continued to jabber with her eyes strained in exasperation, she suddenly realized the pin drop silence and raised her lashes to witness his eyes shining with glint of mischief.

Sporting a sly smile, he looked at her and then at the pallu on the floor, naughtily making her aware of her surroundings.  As she continued to trail his gaze, she realized the fire she set in the room and in quick reflex action, she crossed her tiny hands trying to cover every inch of her. Her hands wandered perplexedly unsure of what to hide, how to hide and where to hide.

The way her eyes nervously rolled in all directions, mentally cursing the pallu for ditching her at the most hopeless situation, as her mehendi hands became incapable of making any single attempt to pick up the pallu from the floor, made him let out a soft chuckle clearly enjoying his flustered wife.

Come here. He said rooting to his spot, reaching out one hand to her, trying his best to relax his muscles, that are ready to explode any moment from the time his gaze fell on her almost-bare body.

Carelessly ignoring his authoritative voice, and Giving up her not-so-cooperative mehendi hands, she turned around showing her back to him. Highly expected. He thought with a smile and moved closer to her.

As she heard his feet coming closer, she remembered earlier bathroom scene and what he did when she turned away in similar fashion. What to do Khushi? Hide or Hug? Hide or Hug? She mentally chanted those words god knows how many times in those split-seconds.  Yes better Hide like this, NOOO he is going to eat me up alive with my hands buried in air... Yes Hug is better, Yes thats better, wrap your arms tightly, he will not be able to do anything. Khushi do it, before he turns to monster. Her inner voice screamed loudly after intellectually calculating actions vs reactions.

If she thinks turning her back to him would help the situation, its nothing but her sheer innocence and ignorance of what effect she had on him. Unaware that, what a prowess he will be on bed, no matter what and how little you shed at him, he will make sure it is equally devoured with the extreme heated passion.

By the time she decided to put her mind's value judgement into action, she felt his cold rough fingers on her back tracing her shoulder blade. Her porcelain skin against the deep pink fabric invited him to do something sinful, something he had been putting away for long for their SPECIAL night. Could this be it? Could this be the moment? His resolute decision, to make everything special for her battled with his restlessness, to take her down right then and there in its final moments as he took a step closer. While his mind gave him green light, his heart screamed reminding him about his resolution, resolution to make his first touch, first strip, first hold, first caress, first thrust, especially her first moan of his name nothing short of blissful ecstasy.

A bit hesitantly, desperately prompted himself to touch only her back and nothing else. NOTHING ELSE!

The last few mins of his battle escaped to the darkness around the silver light the moment his palms rounded her shoulders, as his nose lingered on her hair that smelled sensuously with camellia and lilly. As he nuzzled his nose into her hair taking a satisfactory deep breath, Khushi tilted her head towards him, involuntarily helping him take in as much as he could hold in one single breath. As he nuzzled his temple against her hair, his half open eyes fell on her deep valley in the front that is blatantly visible teasing him from where he is standing.

You are beautifully HOT. He said huskily and smiled as he met her gaze on his way down leaving torrid kisses on her neck, while his fingers worked their way digging into her blouse on her shoulders. As he sucked her delicate skin in the neck, he tried to slide the fabric off her shoulders. She chuckled impudently as she heard him let out muffled groan at the the dori that ruined his mission and the tight knot just made it nearly impossible to open up.

Creasing his forehead expressing his frustration over the 2 strings, he reluctantly pulled back to undo the knot. As his knuckles shivered at his urgent demand to co-operate and finish the task at hand, brushing her skin in the process making her nervous as she thought what is about to come, she felt her mouth dry and her throat unusually tight to stop him doing anything further. She arched her shoulders back, drawing her spine into a straight line almost cutting through her dori and blouse. She tilted her head and tried to look over her shoulder, Arnav Not today, Please.

He leaned forward and asked kissing her jaw, Why?

I have mehendi. Not this way. Please stop it.i... She cutely smarted as he sucked her shoulders and continued what he was doing with the strings.

Arnav Please this is not fair. She pleaded but couldnt stop him.

As she struggled with her own restrictions, his eyes fell on something unusual. He closed and reopened his eyes in a split moment to come out of daze, and looked curiously at a brown spot peeking through her blouse by her left shoulder blade.

She never felt so sorry for her mehendi hands that are tied down to his sweet torturous ministrations unable to fist or hold onto anything, as he slipped his thumb into the blouse skeptically, narrowing his eyes, looking the spot that no longer a spot but a thick brown line extending deep into the blouse. He hesitantly moved the hem further exposing a deep scar. A scar that he is familiar with, a scar that tried to flash something in his mind as he narrowed his eyes trying to recollect if the familiarity is related to dream or a memory. He traced his thumb on the wrinkled scar as he tried hard to recollect anything associated with it. Soon glint of mischief in his eyes is replaced by the sadness that he never knew existed since his childhood.

Unaware of whats going on behind her, She wriggled unable to bear his slow torture and stepped a feet further away shyly. Persistently, he took a step forward and this time, he moved the blouse by her right shoulder, confidently prompting himself that there shouldnt be any scar on that side. To his surprise, there is no scar on that end. He is surprised at his own command on her body that he never before explored, beyond her face and apart from the occasional visits at her belly dip, but never to this extent.

There is one more place he needed to check before he could confirm his thoughts as dream or memory. He turned her quivering frame to face him. While she nervously stood with her eyes closed as his fingers particularly his thumb slipped into her blouse on her left shoulder. He paid no attention to what effect his touch had on her as he is on mission to search for something, something he never thought necessary until then, something she always tried to search, their MEMORIES. He tried to pull it down only to be tugged by the dori knot on her back. Remembering the incomplete task, hugging her slightly, he leaned over her shoulder and pulled the knot, showing deaf ear to her pleas to stop what he is doing.

She wouldnt have minded any other night but not tonight, not like this, not when she is not be able to hold him, not when she is not able to touch him, not when she is not be able to snake around him.

He slid the fabric off her shoulder inch by inch and halted for a split second when he found the tail end of the scar. He moved his fingers along the hemline above her chest and tugged the blouse down gently and carefully with bated breath until he found what he is looking for. A deep brown scar horizontally struck right across her heart. He let out a silent gasp within himself as it looked so familiar. So much familiar that, he had seen it before, touched it before, infact he is the one who scarred it at first place.

Arnav please! you are making it difficult for me. She mumbled with her eyes closed unaware what he is trying to find. As she tried to slam her flush against him, he stopped her, holding her right shoulder firmly, while his eyes fixed on the scar.

Khushi! He called her name as his eyes glued and his thumb traced on the scar.

Opening her eyes in daze, she looked at him and followed his line of vision and looked over her shoulder.

Still unable to understand or rather relate entirely to the situation, she tried to step back feeling embarrassed for showing the ugly scar. He swiftly slipped his other arm behind her back and pulled her closer against him and this time, with a warning look and seriousness in his eyes portraying nothing but pain. Suddenly she is alerted and looked at him worriedly wondering what's wrong. As he made sure himself that she is secure in his hold, he shifted his gaze and looked at the scar again, all the while tracing his thumb along on it.

As she felt the need to explain the unknown truth or rather forgotten truth by her, she spoke casually looking at it, no longer feeling shy of his touch, as seduction replaced by concern, I dont remember but amma said I was in the park when...

When they took you away from me! He turned his gaze to read if she remembers anything. It was not a dream. This is real. He thought shifting his gaze to the scar while she looked questioningly at him as something made sense but nothing to its entirety.

A finale incident before they were separated, that turned to haunted dream ever since Khushi re-entered in his life in college which he underestimated it as nothing but nightmare. .

Reading her confused eyes, he spoke with painful tone, We were playing with twigs fighting, pretending them as swords in our own imaginary world, they snatched you away from me. He waited to see if she is going to react but looking at her blank expression, he tried more to freshen her memory, Twigs in my hand, my hands in your hands, we were crying as they tried to pull us apart. You were wearing turquoise color summer dress. He remember this to the Tee as every night he was haunted for 8 years and lived with it pretty much ever since Khushi entered his life in college until she returned to him to his house as his wife never to go back. As his heart was dancing with joy and hope since then, it never once crossed his mind why the dream stopped suddenly.

Her eyes narrowed as the memory flashed in her mind, precisely the way the series of events happened later.

I tried Khushi. He felt lump in his throat remembering her screams crying in pain. He stared at the scar for a brief moment before turning to her. He hugged her in a way to never let go of her again. But I couldnt catch hold of you for long that moment, those twigs cut right through your skin and you were bleeding. I just couldnt do it for my selfish reasons, I didn't wanted my eyes to witness your pain.  I let you go but even then you never did. You held onto me, pleading me to stop every force but I was the one who let you go. I remember now... I failed you. His voice cracked as his lips spoke over her shoulders and his eyes turned moist as she shed tears of separation.

And may be thats why you were angry, you were so angry that not once you showed your face in the dream leaving me puzzled.

Dream? She mumbled against his chest.

I got this dream every single night for last 8 years. But I believe it stopped when you returned to me after marriage. 

She remained silent, unable to hug him back, as she tried to sink in the newly refreshed memory, their first step to their childhood starting with painful one. She tilted her head and rested it flat on his chest, burying her face in the crook of his neck, shedding silent tears wetting his shirt.  

As he pulled back to check on her, she warned him, NO. Hold me tighter please.

Feeling her vulnerable state, he draped her pallu onto her shoulder and carried her in his arms to the love seat in the room. As she rested her head on his shoulder, he pulled her into side hug and they sat like that for very long time without uttering a word to each other. Finally breaking the silence, she looked up at him and spoke thinking about how he wriggled her hand away on that evening they got separated.

You couldnt see me in tears even on that day. She said in soft voice making him turn his head to her. He always amazed her with his overwhelming love, ready to go through pain to any extent so that she could be happy. I now remember you walked away angrily without turning back. If I think of it now, it wasnt like typical young boy act. That was different. The way you reacted was different. What were you thinking then?

He pursed his lips sadly and shrugged No idea! and looked away with his eyes focused on the floor. His arm around her shoulders stiffened as he pulled her closer. She could feel his strained muscles that warned her that the self-blame game started. For few mins, she mentally thought to put her calculative reasonings across him to make him stop the blame game in his own tormented mind, which she knew is going to be very daunting task. But anything she says now is just going to fly over his head as she sensed his erratic breathing and the way the pulse on his temple throbbed rapidly against her hair.

Making every effort to divert his thoughts, she spoke in soft tone, I am hungry.

As he looked surprisingly at her, she nodded with her lips pouted.

Didnt you eat dinner? He asked frowning.

She nodded NO putting up innocent face.

Are you crazy? Do you know what time it is? He checked his watch and spoke angrily, 1:10! How could you skip your dinner?

I thought I would eat with you. She pouted with her eyes casted on his chin. As he looked at her angrily, she continued, I know You neither had yours. She lifted her lashes and looked questioningly at him.

I guess not. He said curving his lips, dialed kitchen to bring something light.

While they waited for food, Arnav remained extremely silent thinking every possible reason for taking her away like that. His facial expressions clearly showed the unanswered questions he is running through in his mind desperate to find some answers.

The maid soon arrived with the food and set on the coffee table before leaving the couple alone.  Before even Khushi could ask, He took the spoon in his hands and fed her the piping hot carrot and coconut soup, occasionally wiping the drippings from her mouth with his thumb. To divert his mind, Khushi started her banter about the mehendi night, talking about the ladies and theirs secrets.

Acknowledging her with occasional smile and nod, he listened to her but not with much interest. His mind started racing thinking of all the possible reasons for separating them and if the same reason is behind sending her to london. Ignoring her jabber, he asked wiping her mouth as they finished dinner, Why were you sent to London?

She looked at him with shocked expression as thats the least expected question of the hour and stuttered, I told you for good education. Since they have best schools. She looked away asking for water.

You cant even lie properly, he thought and let the conversation end there as he didnt want to put her in any uncomfortable state. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed.

Are you planning to sleep like this with your blades spread all over? He said mischievously.

Blades?

Your hands!

Yes I will not take mehendi off until morning.

Where will I sleep?

In the couch.

Excuse me? We havent even started family life and you are already throwing me to the couch.

She giggled at the way he complained like rebelling teenager. Catching glimpse of her hands under the bed light, I didnt even see these. He tried to take them into his. She pulled them away from him. Not today! She said naughtily.

He looked at her with questionning look.

She primmed her lips and raised her brows hinting something.

Ofcourse, I can wait then. He smiled understanding what she meant. DO you really have to keep this until morning?

Yes, if I keep it for long, it will turn really dark which will show how much you love me.

Oh so this is some sort legal affidavit to prove my love? He asked narrowing his eyes.

Sach bataoon?

Hmm?

Amma told me, the longer it stays on my hands before fading, the more MOM loves me.

Mom?

Hmm your mom. So I wanted to see how much she loved me.

He feigned smile and buried his face on her chest as he felt slight tug in his heart. After taking his time, he mumbled, you dont have to do this, She already loves you.

How do you know? She asked tilting her head to face him.

Because she never said no to anything I loved. After a pause thinking about the separation, But now I wonder why she didnt stop your dad when he dragged you from there, when she knew how much you meant to me. He spoke in sad tone.

Both remained silent as their thoughts took them back to where it all started their separation, a painful revelation of the day. Khushi knew the answer to his question but she remained silent. A new worry engulfed her whole, what if he comes to know? Will he hate her father or will he blame himself. Neither of these should happen. She thought.

He looked up at her and asked, by any chance, do you know why?

She nodded NO looking away unable to meet his eyes. He clearly understood that there is something hidden in her eyes, hidden from him.

He rested his head back on her chest and blinked slowly remembering the evening of separation as his blood raged at one man, who is now instantly came under Arnav Singh Raizada's scanner, Mr. Shashi Gupta.

Dad, Nooo, Nooo, Let me go. I want Khushi...The boy ran over to the other middle aged man and cried, Papa, I wanna come. Take me with Khushi. I want Khushi. I want Khushi. I want Khushi Papa. The young boy's screams roared the entire park as everyone looked painfully at the 2 toddlers.

Papa, I want Annav. I want to play with Annav. I want to play mole with Annav. Some mole time Papa. The little girl squeals stabbed her father's heart but he had to take that step after what the Raizadas faced a month before that day. It was drastic, treacherous but well thought decision. It wasnt easy for the Gupta to take the decision especially when he loved the young boy as much as, in fact more than he loved his own daughter.

As he caught his daughter's arm and painfully dragged her along with tears in his eyes, the twig in the young boy's hands holding her one arm pierced through her skin right on her heart symbolically screaming what the parents were doing with the young hearts, which is when Arnav let her go, a young boy, confused yet very matured at tender age to let his love slip away, slip away for 22years to be precise. He stood there blank, confused, and stopped fighting his dad as he heard her scream his name Annav...Annav...Annav..., as the blood dripped onto the freshly cut grass clippings.

When Shashi stopped at distant to tend her bruise, she kept crying Annav with her hand reaching out to him. In a swift motion, he lashed his father's hand and ran to her, kneeled infront of her and brushed his tiny fingers on her heart, on the scar he caused few secs ago. He looked at her as she caught his t-shirt to not let go of him, and as Shashi tried to let go of her hand from Arnav's. He leaned forward, kissed her cheek with the same intensity, hugged her resting his head on her chest with the same possessiveness for one last time and unleashed his t-shirt from her grip and walked away angrily as she kept screaming his name. He was angry unsure at whom. He was sad unsure of what. He let her go unsure of why. But if he was sure of anything that is he hated her tears. He hated to see her crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He laid his half weight on her hugging her possessively as he ran through those events of that evening.

Arnav...

He tilted his head and looked at her.

What is it? Talk to me about it.

I feel I know something about that evening but I am not sure what it is. I feel I was told about something but I am unable to recollect it. He spoke with his eyes fixed on the floor.

Why does it matter so much? Its all done. We are here together. There is no need to dig and blame anyone or matter of fact yourself. Its no body's mistake.

He chuckled sarcastically. Right, no body's mistake. Not mine, not yours, he then turned to her and spoke not anyone else, mockingly referring to her dad.

Come up to me.

He crawled up resting his head in the crook of her neck.

Look at me.

As his eyes met hers, she slightly raised her head caressed his lips with hers. I want you to believe me when I say, You never failed me. Arnav can never fail Khushi.

But the facts say something else Khushi. He looked at her with so much guilt for nothing.

You were thrown into such situation. You cant hold yourself responsible. Trust me, You was, is and will always be the best thing happened to me.  

He turned to her, emotionally touched by her words. There is something that I should have done that day.

As she looked at him questioningly, he tugged her blouse gently until the scar is visible under dim light. He leaned over and kissed it featherly. That was due for long time, he uttered audible enough to her ears.

He cupped her cheek with one hand as tears settled on her lashes and caressing her face with his thumb, as she spoke, Sometimes I wonder how our life would have been without all these childhood chaos. Do you think we would have been in love? or just friends?

He smiled as his eyes looked at her mischievously, Looking at the way we cant keep our hands off of each other, I am guessing we would have probably gotten married long back or taken Akash-Payal approach. He said flicking her nose.

Shall we stay in the farmhouse for a week or two after the wedding?

He remained silent thinking something.

Sorry I understand what this place means to you. Nevermind. She said pursing her lips in disappointment.

Ofcourse, I dont have problem. We can stay but after one week. We need to finish some pending projects.

Pending projects? Who is the client? I thought I signed all the contracts.

This is different, our new venture. You will come to know soon. He smiled mischievously.

No, tell me now. What is it?

Good Night. I am very tired.

Arnav?

Khushi shut up and sleep. Ever since you entered our bedroom you kept me awake pretty much all night doing absolutely nothing. Not to forget, Thanks to the untimely calls of your hormones. He ranted.

With a blush smile on her face, Why in the earth do you pick wrong days to romance me? Thats not my fault! She thought but thought loudly absentmindedly. He smirked with subtle embarrassment on his face, Because you happened to reveal only on those wrong days. Her jaw dropped to the floor. Did he hear me? She thought to herself only to hear yet another blow.

Yes I heard you. You have come long way openly discussing your se*ual desires Mrs. Raizada.  He teased sporting mischievous smile and looked at her.

She pressed her eyes tightly with sheer embarassment, and as he pinched her nose that turned red, she slapped his palm smudging mehendi on his palm.

Khushi, what have you done? He smarted and tried to get up to wash it.

Dont! You are not supposed to wash it off. Let it dry.

No way, this better come off right now.

Arnav, you said you are trying to make it up for everything thats missed in our wedding. Aur yeh shagun hota hai. Please mere liye?

Khushi?

Pleaaase... Apni iss bechari patni keliye! She fluttered her lashes putting up innocent face.

You are impossible! Its not safe to sleep anymore next to you. I better sleep on the couch, I dont want to wake up with bunch of these stains on my face.

So you are keeping it?

Do I have any choice?

I guess not. She giggled.

Good Night. He got off the bed.

Mujhe akele chodke jaooge? [Are you going to leave me alone here and sleep there?] She asked in her usual baby talk.

Smiling at her luring antics, He adjusted his pillow on the couch and said, Yes Ma'm and to have very peaceful sleep. He then walked over to her adjusted her position and tucked her in the covers. He bent down slipping his hands behind her back and squeezed her against his chest and took her lips in his. Nibbling them tenderly, thrusted his tongue delicately devouring her every corner. He reluctantly parted from her for much needed breath. I guess we should stop here, considering your disabled arms for the night. She blushed as he bore his eyes on her lips. He pecked her lips once more and looked at her fondly for quite sometime and whispered, Khushi I cant wait. Prepare yourself well. He smiled naughtily and got off the bed but not before kissing her forehead.

Wait, what did you just say? She asked raising her head.

Good Night. He said smilingly slipping his feet under the duvet.

Prepare myself for what?

Sleep well.

Arnav?  I am talking to you.

He turned away without answering her.

Arnav? She called him again impatiently, resting herself on her elbow.

After few mins, he turned to her and let a lopsided smile and that said it all for her. She lowered her eyes shyly and looked away as she felt nervous jitters all through her body.

Part 2 Next Post

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
THE dAWN OF THE dAWN
Chapter 41 - Part 2

It was around 8AM Khushi woke up and didnt find Arnav in the room. She sleepily looked around and called his name several times but no response. She found a paper note with a single red rose by the bed side. She sat up taking the paper in her hand smiling at the red rose.

Good Morning! Hope you had dreamy night. She could imagine his teasing smile while she read that sentence. Going to office for meeting with FabTech. Should be back before Haldi.

PS: Pack the bags. We are leaving tonight after wedding.

She re-read the letter to see if she is understanding "leaving tonight" correctly. She immediately called him.

Woke up already? I guess you didnt sleep well last night. He let out soft chuckle.

Arnav, where are we leaving tonight? She asked nervously.

Thats very rude. No Hi, No Morning wishes, straight to the question?

First answer me, then I will oblige to your wishes and requests.

What do you wanna know?

Where are we going after wedding?

Where else? to RM...He said controlling his chuckle.

To RM?

Yes what did you think?

Woh...Nothing... I didnt think of anything. She sounded a little disappointed as she was expecting something else. Come soon before Haldi. I dont want you miss that.

I wont. I will be there in an hour.

Ok, Bye then.

Khushi, Akash told me Payal is not feeling well today. He was wondering if you can stay with her until wedding ceremony.

Oh is it? I will check on her.

But I told him that you will be busy with your husband. He said in mischievous tone.

You wish. I would rather put myself to better use.

Ouch, that hurts. Looks like my wife is really angry with the way things are going between us.

Wow! I am glad your pea-sized brain opened up finally. She retorted.

He laughed out loud. So do you think I should step-up the game now?

I dont know. She blushed playing with the rose.

I will take it as your YES. There is something waiting for you in the wardrobe. I want to see you in that for the wedding. Take it along with you when you go to Payal as you will be getting ready with her.

She opened the wardrobe and grabbed the packet.

Remember, Belly button and NO Single pleat on shoulders. Hmm?

She blushed...I will try.

You better! Ab mein rakh doon? Shall I disconnect now?

Arnav, rose is beautiful.

Not more than you. He waited to feel her blush and when she did with soft chuckle. Thats gotten a bit cheesy. Do you now see what you are doing to me?

Yeah you need to see the doctor. She giggled.

Oh I sure am going to. You will know when it happens. And the day is not far. And now before you say anything else, let me keep the phone and concentrate on work. See you in a bit. Bye.

Khushi opened the gift packet that read,

For someone close to my heart...Open it with smile!

She opened the box and let out beautiful new bride blush smile. A blue and green colored lehenga with silver color halter neck choli embroidered with pearls flashed infront her eyes. The entire fabric has a tint of gold in it which sparkled under the sun rays that peeked through the glass doors. Along with it kept delicate butterfly shape brooch to keep her pallu in place. Instantly she worried seeing the blouse style and thinking about his 2 conditions belly button and single pleat.

She threw the pallu on her and checked in the mirror swaying left to right. She couldnt stop blushing, she literally turned pink and the smile is nowhere to be stopped. Keeping the contents in the bag, she slipped into shower thinking how she is going to cater his demands.

The haldi ceremony started and Arnav is no where to be found. Khushi led Payal to the ceremony. Payal looked like snow queen, the silver silk lehenga embroidered with thin golden border adding more shine to her mother glow.

Payal's mom called all the female relatives to apply Haldi while Khushi kept looking at the door waiting for Arnav and giving occasional smiled at ladies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav stood by the corner observing all the ladies of the groom's family applying mustard oil on his hair and then followed by haldi. The way everybody teased the groom, pinched his cheeks, smothered the turmeric paste on him anywhere and everywhere made him realize what difference a family makes in one's life. He remembered the day before his marriage, he was working while Khushi's haldi was going on. He never had haldi ceremony and when Garima insisted at the time of marriage, he came up with excuse and avoided it altogether.

Though a marriage is between to souls, wedding is between generations that backs those 2 people. And if one is loner with no one behind, that wedding falls short in many ways, with sadness, loneliness and many more questions as to Why Me the biggest loser?

He closed his eyes to stop thinking about his family, and Khushi's haldi pic flashed in his mind. As much she looked beautiful that day, the glow and the happiness of new bride missed on her face, that doesnt come out easily with any makeup but will do wonders if the right partner takes over her heart.

He approached Akash and whispered something.

Akash immediately called his mom and asked her to arrange something. In 10mins, she came out holding tray with 2 bowls and handed it over to Arnav.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it is time for Khushi to apply haldi on Payal, she repeatedly looked at the door if he came as she wanted him to be with her at every ceremony.

Just as she was about to apply for Payal, her phone rang displaying his name.

Arnav, where are you?

I am at Akash, his haldi is going on. Once you are done with Payal, come to this hall, I wanna meet you here.

I am not coming. I am waiting here for long time and you are bossing me around for convenience. Do whatever you want.

Ok dont come but thought of passing message. Akash wants you to come as well. He's become quite emotional and is waiting for you.

Akash, emotional, and waiting for me? Doesnt sound right.

Ok I will tell him that you refused. 

She had her doubts but she understood how rituals gets on some people's nerves. She agreed and proceeded to Payal.

Khushi took scoop of haldi mixed that smelled divine rose water, she applied on her feet, knees, hands, arms, and her cheeks. Khushi felt sad and choked imagining how she threw tantrums on her haldi function at her marriage. That didnt go unnoticed by Payal.

Cookie?

Quickly Khushi cleared her choked throat and with huge warm smile, Payalji blush blush blush more. You enjoy and feel this day like never before. Wah wah Sounds rhyming, right? But seriously these days will not come back. I want you have blast and accumulate all these precious moments.

You are thinking about your Marriage, aren't you?

Khushi bitiya, make it little faster. We are running out of time. Payal mom came and pulled them out of conversation.

I will be back Payal. Khushi left the hall to regroup herself and to gain control on her emotions.

The moment she stepped out, she was pulled and as he was about to pick her up, he noticed tears on her eyes. He dragged her into a nook hidden behind the huge ropes of flowers. The nook is lit nothing but by afternoon soon that peeked through the flower tent.

Arnav? A set of tears that she controlled under her lashes escaped with his sudden jerk.

He knew the reason behind those tears. He kissed drinking those salty tears that escaped more with his touch. Come with me. He led her hurriedly to their room without paying any heed to her questions. He locked the door as soon as they are entered.

Arnav, what are you doing? She asked confusedly.

Not quite registering her question yet, he leaned back to take alook at her lehenga. How can she look so exquisite in any thing she wears, he thought. She wore, pure white chiffon lehenga with silver colored choli embroidered with pink and golden silk threads. She fashionably pinned her dupatta on her one side revealing all her curves and her beautiful dip per his request.

He placed his finger on her lips and nodded NO silencing her. I know why you are upset. He made her sit on the couch. He excused himself and brought a tray along. Khushi shocked seeing the contents of the tray and closed her mouth as tears rolled down her cheeks. He took the dupatta from her shoulder and spread it over her head as a veil. He then dabbed his forefinger in the mustard oil and smeared it lightly on her partition. She looked at him as her tears rolled onto his one hand that rested on her lap. He then took a blob of turmeric and smeared it on her feet.

Arnav, dont... She cried holding his hands in place, trying to stop him from touching her feet.

He cupped her nape and pulled her for a kiss calming her and mumbled, Please dont stop me. Let me do this. I wanna see you in haldi.

She lowered her lashes and took her hands off from his.

He then smeared it on her knees clad in her white lehenga. She had her eyes lowered like typical bride, as tears didnt make any attempt to stop.

He continued smearing the haldi on her palms and her arms while she initially jerked with cold shiver. When the time came to put it on her face, he asked her to look at him. And when she did, he let out a very content and pleasant smile, he dipped his both hands in haldi and smeared it on her cheeks and pulled her for a kiss mumbling, This is what I missed and this is what I was dying to see, my bride.

She held his wrists and cried.

Shhh there is no room for these in our life, not anymore. He kissed her eyes, in effort to stop her tears. She cupped his face and pulled him into kiss as she leaned againt ths arm rest of the couch. She kissed feeling wanted, hungrily and passionately deeply moved by his love. As she deepend the kiss, he reciprocated smearing his fingers soaked in haldi on her bare midriff, pulling her closer against his chest.

Why do you make me fall in love with you every single day? She asked breaking the kiss.

He blushed and smiled. She didnt need an answer for that. His single smile speaks millions of things fluttering her stomach in excitement.

Promise me that you will make me fall in love with you every single day for the rest of our lives? She asked rubbing her haldi cheeks against his.

Only his crazy wife can ask such requests. He thought and smiled. He nodded feeling embarrassed with her typical Khushi-style question and pulled her into another deep kiss, but not before capturing her blushing face in his phone camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note: Sorry for the delay. Weekends are always busy. Going forward, please expect the updates on Monday and Thursday. You may also check my status update for info on chapter updates. Being an andhrite, my knowledge is limited to any other culture. Please excuse me if I dont portray it correctly. I dont have any intention to tweak it to my writings. Its just that I dont know. Feel free to point me if anything is wrong, I will learn the new culture in this way.πŸ˜ƒ Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Next chapter is all about wedding!!!

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

😳

Back to update

Part 1

Khushi is truly a single peice made for arnav πŸ˜†

I mean she is going on blabbering nt seeing dat for d thng she is fighting loll had already left d place long back and is nw lying on floor πŸ˜› giving u a beautifull view to some hungry eyes ☺️

And just wen arnav saw dis hayeee my dhak dhak and acidity strtd dii u knw na wat i mean 😳 πŸ˜†

I so loved d parah were she try to hide her body loll and d way u wrote how to hide were to hide wat to hide πŸ˜›

She was cursing d pallu for ditching her bt i think loll it was best moment bcz her hands are bind wid mehendi and she cnt even do anythng

She was so damn nervous loll she didnt realise dat her back is totallly exposed one wich aroused him more 🀣 🀣

The way he said Higly expected πŸ˜† seriously dude

Hide aur hug ommmffggg wat was dat 🀣 🀣

He is just waiting for dere first night to devour her in every aspect for wich we r waiting impatiently ☺️ ☺️

She was thinking dat dy may make loc
ve tonite only πŸ˜†

And bang arnav nothing else came in middle hayee thoda kuch hote hote v ruk gya πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Hayeee You r so beautifully hot 😊

Strings v saath chod di loll nt ready to get opened up🀣 🀣

Loll did he really asked her why wen she said nt today holy moly really seriously raizada ...

She thought he was torturing her bt here he was seeing smthng wich haunted him for yrs ... Scar on her back ..

She was feeling shy and here arnav realized new thngs abt dere past ...

I knw khushi must be in a difficult position bt least she knew wat her husband busy exploring abt dem

and wen she realized wat took place she tried to avoid it bt least she frgt dat it was arnav who wouldnt leave so easily anythng abt her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He told her abt d scar story wich she seems 2 frrgtπŸ₯±

How he said her dat he tried to stop dem nt 2 take u away bt seeing her like dat he let her go for her for dem πŸ‘πŸΌ

Everythng was maiking sense 2 him excpt d fact dat y did  dere parents took such a step for dem πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

How prerfectly dey seem 2 knw each other πŸ€—

she knew widout her he wnt eat and yesss hee didnt ate anythng πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She exactly knew were dis was going and she tried every damn way 2 avoid dis question of his🀒🀒

Lolll seriously blades πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ommggg diii i wasnt thninking dis 2 be said by him 🀣 🀣

Are you planning to sleep like this with your blades spread all over? He said mischievously.

Blades?

Your hands!

Yes I will not take mehendi off until morning.

Where will I sleep?

In the couch.

Excuse me? We havent even started family life and you are already throwing me to the couch. Hilarious part

diii d past scenes made cry i really wish no one gets such a bad past😭😭

did he really have a any idea abt it does his parents discussed dis wid him😲😲

Khushi is in big dilema nw how to face dis 

I want you to believe me when I say, You never failed me. Arnav can never fail Khushi. dis touchd my heart dii ❀️ ❀️ really a beautifull line πŸ‘πŸ‘

Looking at the way we cant keep our hands off of each other, I am guessing we would have probably gotten married long back or taken Akash-Payal approach 🀣 🀣 🀣 holy moly lolll crcking my mind reading dis  πŸ€£ 🀣

Hello did he just say pnding prjct seriously raizada kuch aur nai mila bolna ka liyeπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

a

mannn goshhh dii i lovd d whole last part helll it was so awesome kya kya bolu loll 

u knw wat i feel like just copy paste d whole last convo of dere hormones 🀣 🀣

jesus save me dii is geing a tease queen πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Part 2

Finally he said her da dey  r leaving πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wen is he gonna stop teasing d poor soul πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

i luv dere teasing cum romantic cum naughty fights πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

He bought her d dress according to his choiceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love him ❀️

I luvd payal outfit its so pretty yet so modern πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Here khushi was wa8ng for him and he was at akash house

Nice excuse raizada using akash name he made khushi agree to his ordersπŸ‘πŸ‘

LOlll he tried 2 trick her bt faild badly πŸ˜† poor guy 

Dose precious moments of her wich khushi missed πŸ˜­ she was gettting a chance 2 relive at payal wdding😳😳

Dnt knw abt drss loll bt i lkd d dupatta of her dress😳😳 

Haayyyeee how sweet d way he puts haldi on her cn anythng be moore better den dis β€οΈβ€οΈ

and d way khushi bhvd all bride types was just soo perfct πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Why do you make me fall in love with you every single day? evn i ask d same bt to my disappointmnt dere is no one 2 and mee

He was blushing wid his wife na na crazy wife compliments πŸ˜†

Lovd it dii ❀️ 

muaahsss

Waisa i did it finaall aftr freaking 2 more awesomee updates i m unrsing⭐️⭐️

btw remember i said u cheating dats bcz part 1 was long and part 2 was much shortt compard 2 part 1😑😑

Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Part 1-

Khushi abandoned pallu made my gutter brain run at an accelerated speed... N specially wen she dnt knew wat, how n where 2 hide... πŸ˜† Awww... Shez still so shy tht she turned arnd n ASR ws already expecting her dis move... πŸ˜‰

Hide or Hug cracked me up... πŸ˜† OMG!!!! D mighty ASR's self contro giving up... EPIC... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Well dis ws expected... πŸ˜‰ 

You are beautifully HOT  *Dhak- Dhak*  Do I need 2 explain more wat i went thru reading after dis.. πŸ˜›

Sach bataun, That scar scared me...  Whike Arnav was busy exploring her upper half I wonder what ws poor khushi's condition... Slow torture 4 her... πŸ˜‰

D scar story touched me... Hw much pain dey hv gone thru ryt 4m dere childhood... πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

1 Highlight of d update- And may be thats why you were angry, you were so angry that not once you showed your face in the dream leaving me puzzled. πŸ‘

I so luv dis fact tht dey keep track of each other's meals... N both of dem dnt hd dere'z waiting 4 each other... πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav caught her lie tht she ws lying 2 him abt dere separation in childhood... 

I wonder Y Khushi asked him 2 sleep on d couch πŸ˜• Though dis 1 cracked me up- We havent even started family life and you are already throwing me to the couch. πŸ˜†

I luvd Khushi sacchi wali reasoning 4 keep mehendi all nyt... Legal affidavit πŸ€£ 

2 Highlight of d update- She already loves you. Because she never said no to anything I loved. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Dere childhood part made my heart bled wid Khushi... πŸ˜­

3 Highlight of d update- You never failed me. Arnav can never fail Khushi. πŸ‘

I luvd dese lines, so true in Arshi's case- Looking at the way we cant keep our hands off of each other, I am guessing we would have probably gotten married long back or taken Akash-Payal approach. β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³

New Venture... I'm so excited 4 d same... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

Arshi's convo of keeping him awake, her untimely hormones, reveling on wrong days cracked me up... πŸ€£ 

I so luvd d way Khushi did Emotional atyachar on her bechara Pati 4 keeping tht smudge mehendi... πŸ˜‰

Khushi I cant wait. Prepare yourself well. Hayeee Mai sharam se laal hui... β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Part 2-

Khushi is so innocent. Arnav tricked her smartly... πŸ˜† Rest of dere convo cracked me up 4 an instance n den made me blush... πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ

Gutter brains alerted- You will know when it happens. And the day is not far. πŸ˜³

Dis 1 again melted me- Though a marriage is between to souls, wedding is between generations that backs those 2 people. And if one is loner with no one behind, that wedding falls short in many ways, with sadness, loneliness and many more questions as to Why Me the biggest loser? 

ASR knws hw 2 get THINGS his way n thts y he made up a story 2 cal Khushi out... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Awww... Khushi getting emotional remembering her days n Arnav ws ryt dere 2 tk cr of her n her emotions... BTW, I luvd Khushi's lehenga... πŸ˜ƒ

I so luvd d PRIVATE HALDI SESSION of Mr. n Mrs. Raizada... πŸ˜³ Its gud tht dey r mkng new memories replacing d ugly ones behind... πŸ˜ƒ

4 highlight of d update- Promise me that you will make me fall in love with you every single day for the rest of our lives? 

Nw, I wnt u 2 mk a PROMISE 2 me...

Promise me that u'll keep me falling in love wid ur writing wid every update all my lyf... 

Bolo manzur hai k nhi??? πŸ˜•

P.S. Do I need 2 say more??? πŸ˜› BTW, I ws saving it 4 SR bt cudnt stop myself 4m using it 2day... 

Edited by asthagarwal - 10 years ago