Arshi FF: Ajab Gazab Love- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

55

Views

11.2k

Users

49

Likes

220

Frequent Posters

Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#51
a very very nice interesting banner...

where Shree is there there will be a pakka dhamaka and fight!!!!


I am terribly missing Manhunting!!!

well this one is too interesting...!!!!

the phrases!!! ma kasam mashallah...and whatever hindi phrases are there... all can be said!!!

u r my laughter queen...

Monika...I would now like to get your own stories now!!!!
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#52
I will die out of laughing...


if this is the start...goodness gracious!!!

aage kya hoga????

and Shree I am angry on you!!!!
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
#53

Originally posted by: Fleur_de_Lis

I will die out of laughing...



if this is the start...goodness gracious!!!

aage kya hoga????

and Shree I am angry on you!!!!

haw! y angry with me?😳😲
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#54

Originally posted by: Shree.Nanda

haw! y angry with me?😳😲



because you are not reading and commenting anymore like earlier days!!!

don't dare to tell you don't get much time 😉😉or I am writing bad!!!😆😆😆

none of them will be considered applicable!!!
😉😉
😆😆😆
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
#55

Originally posted by: Fleur_de_Lis



because you are not reading and commenting anymore like earlier days!!!

don't dare to tell you don't get much time 😉😉or I am writing bad!!!😆😆😆

none of them will be considered applicable!!!
😉😉
😆😆😆

lolz okay
thats coz my hectic job n studies
plus i was away to my native place for a few days
now i'm back
so will b reading them soon
i started with love chip😉😆
-Soleil- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#56
We soon gonna updaate! :D

Okay guys, the entire fault is mine, I was busy and sometimes I was too lazy to write.
But now, we'll try to update regurarly! ^^

I'm sooo sorry people! <3

Monika!

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 1 months ago

Do Like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3J7G2IoPU
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ Credit : EXOTIC DISASTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ4n8MXqoEQ
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/h8LLHnBXl1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8LLHnBXl1s
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: sarveshjoshi42 · 11 months ago

Osman and Bala's Love and Their Journey

Characters Burak Ozçivit : Osman Bey Ozge Torer : Bala Hatun Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey Eren Vurdem as Konur Alp Alma...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".