Posted: 10 years ago
name of the contestant who said this...
even though mallika's standard is higher than this guy but i think his frustration is justified...

MALLIKA was upset with this guy because this guy had nearly 40 girlfriends before...and its called its past.

but mallika chose the other guy vinay who likes dating married women
what are mallika's morals...she is one damn freak herself.
Edited by Black_Cat_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What's with her n vinay since day one he's wrong
Par mauke pe mauke diye ja raha hai usse 😕

Sailing in d same boat is it 😆
1026586 thumbnail
I wouldnt say malika's morals are high . But choosing Vinay could portray  that her morals are low too. She told rahul mahajan that the only reason she has kept him is because  he snitches on the other guies . Which helps malika to see the other side of these guies .

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ather said it right.He deserves someone better than her.At least,he shd have thanked the channel for free food and stay...lol
arohi1111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think usne vinay ko iss liye nhi nikala kyoki woh use aa kar bata hai ku konsa ladka kaisa hai
malika ne khud bhi kaha tha ki vinay uska jasis hai , aur isliye woh abhi tak show mein hai

Originally posted by: Chits1

Ather said it right.He deserves someone better than her.At least,he shd have thanked the channel for free food and stay...lol

i think the contestants too are being paid on the show..reason is that they are faking their professions, they all are chuttu puttu models and actors and its highly impossible that they would be doing all shit without a single peny...
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

i think the contestants too are being paid on the show..reason is that they are faking their professions, they all are chuttu puttu models and actors and its highly impossible that they would be doing all shit without a single peny...

hmm..true.They may be jobless,doing some roudism to pass time..Life ok is also a faltoo channel,must have come across these roudies and promised some money..bas phir kya roudies are ready to do this fake acting and show.😆