Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
i was just admiring their fight but when he said chudail... i burst out in to laugh 🤣
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
huuu huuu😆blush why dearmay be ur hubby may feel jealous about for ur love to onscreen jalal kya😳
😲
Once I told him that I have a crush on RT...😳😳😳Since then he always watches JA or any thing related to RT he is always there with me...giving me glares...😆😆😆
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
😲
you told him u have crush on RTOMG poor hubbyhow did he reactis he trying his best to build a body like RT, is he trying to keep his face as clean and milky as RT doeswhat yaar itna atyachaar kar diya RT ke liye Husband par...😆
He was a bit off that day but he trusts me alot...😳😳😳But he was happy that I didn't kept a secret with him...😃😃😃Marriage is relation where there are no secrets...Thats why I said him...But he has a good physique but not as RT but he is damn cute...I love my husband alot...❤️❤️❤️