Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
#1
BEFORE IPK IN MY LIFE

1. Tabs in my browser - google search, facebook, random movie reviews ๐Ÿ˜Š

2. Torture the remote by flipping channels every minute ๐Ÿ˜†

3. Never followed a single tv show regularly ๐Ÿฅฑ

4. Never knew the name of tv actors

5. Friends call me that I do not observe anything (esp the guys around and the dress they wear ๐Ÿ˜•)

6. Never knew that something called 'Indiaforums' existed...

7. Never searched for any tv show's reviews...

8. Used to wait 5 days impatiently for weekends ๐Ÿฅฑ

9. Used to cry on mondays ๐Ÿ˜ญ

10. Plan outings with my friends ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

11. Download & watch a random movie every evening โญ๏ธ

12. A good 2 hrs walk after dinner with my friend discussing random topics from school life to future husband or listening to my favourite movie songs ๐Ÿ˜ณ

13. Not so fond of jalebis (too-sugary) & pani-puris (unhealthy water)

14. Bed time 11 or 12 ๐Ÿฅฑ

15. Phone bill around 750 (I fully utilize my phone allowance by chatting with all my old friends & relatives)๐Ÿ˜ƒ

16. I thought photos edits are done only through photoshops & I never knew about video edits...

AFTER IPK IN MY LIFE

1. Tabs in my browser - google search, indiaforums, something or the other related to IPK only ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2. Never bother to watch TV nowadays. Only my roomies flip the channel & I rarely notice what is going on. So the remote got its freedom from me ๐Ÿ˜†

3. Only follow IPK & IPK forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4. The only names I chant Sarun & Arshi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

5. IPK friends appreciate my observation skills ๐Ÿ˜† I have started to stalk that 'omnipresent' guy ๐Ÿ˜‰ (only for fun posts ๐Ÿ˜†)

6. Now 24x7 only IF esp IPK forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

7. Searched myeduniya, IF, tumblr.com, imdb & every possible source for IPK reviews...

During IPK days,

8. I hated weekends...

9. And used to love weekdays esp monday as the next 5 days I can see my arshi...

10. Plan to spoil the outing plans of my friends ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

11. Download IPK episodes & off-screen segments only ๐Ÿ˜ณ

12. Bye Bye to walking. I have gained 3 kgs after that ๐Ÿ˜”

13. Never hesitate to eat jalebis & pani-puris... I just love them ๐Ÿ˜›

14. Bed time 4 am while IPK was on-air (24 hours not enough to watch Arshi. It was too difficult to handle re-watching new episodes & the older ones) Glad that I didn't get dark circles despite that ๐Ÿ˜Š

15. Phone bill maximum 300 ๐Ÿ˜• (IPK saved my company's money... Restricted phone calls only to my parents & grandparents... Bye bye to others)...

16. Learnt to make edits & VMs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

26

Views

3.3k

Users

24

Likes

83

Frequent Posters

Aruni. thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#2
Most are true for me too... ๐Ÿ˜†
.BumbleBee. thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
#3
Before IPKKND,I knew about India forums, but was not interested in it. After IPKKND, I learnt how to make good edits๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ishq30 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
#4
and your back with a bang ๐Ÿค—
oh god v all share the same story๐Ÿ˜ณ
ipk changed r life๐Ÿ˜›
for good or bad , i dono ๐Ÿค”
but m loving it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
HelloA1 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#5
90% of MY LIFE BEFORE IPK was similar to yours!
mwep thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#6
gud to see u back๐Ÿ˜›
never knew about existence of IF now can live without it n ipk forum
sk62 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: aruni50218

Most are true for me too... ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜Š
mastermagician thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
#8
๐Ÿ˜† what a list holmesji๐Ÿ˜†
well its bound to happen with IPK isn't it?๐Ÿ˜‰
same with me... im so very surprised that i love a serial to this extent... even though its not on air now...

GREAT POST!!!
sreemeera thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#9

Superb post..
Most of them are similar to me also..
CRCKNE6O4ZVM57DL thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#10
Same here ๐Ÿ˜ณ Superb Post AD ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Welcome back ๐Ÿค—

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: tranquilmelody ยท 1 months ago

Since yesterday my SM is full of IPK feeds. Don't know why, 15yrs anniversary was 2 months ago, but its great to see people still loving and...

Expand โ–ผ
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine ยท 3 years ago

ll Power of Love ❤ll Decade of IPK ll Karva Chauth Special. Oct 18

~ Arnav-Khushi ...Hamesha~ By:Mysticaldivine. “I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".