Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Madam aur kitna wait karwavogI?yesterday's  Tomorrow is turning to tomorrow again,

Update pls.

sorry, for keep u all wait
jineejiggs thumbnail
thanks to all for waiting
jineejiggs thumbnail
hello everyone, am here with the next part, very sorry for late update, my net wasn't working, I tried to connect but it just let me do that, SORRY once again

recap

...Ram wiped her tears and came to his place and kept Priya's head on the nape of his shoulder and gently strike her hair, Priya too encircled him and after sometime both fall into sleep, cuddling to each other.

Next day, with the sun light falling directly on Ram's face, he stirred in his sleep, he stretched his hand and wanted to get the similar touch on his other side but didn't find that, and when he didn't get that he opened his eyes and saw Priya was not on the bed. He smiled and got up from the bed and looked at his watch which was showing it was already quarter to eight. He get up from the bed but while getting up he noticed some red marks on the pillows, he came closer and looked into it and understood it was sindoor. Ram smiled in his heart. He came to the bathroom and in the mirror he saw sindoor marks all over his kurta. His lips automatically curved into smile, and he freshnd up thinking his and Priya's last night. In the mean time Priya came back to her room from downstairs. She came in and at the same time Ram also came out from washroom, both see each other.

Priya smiled and greeted, good morning Mr. Kapoor.

Ram - good morning, waise subah subah kyun uth gayi tum?

Priya - aap shayad bhool gaye hain ki kal raat ko iss ghar me ek shaadi huyi hain aur shaadi ke baad bhi kuch rasm hote hain, jo nibhana parta hain

Ram - janta hoon, yaad hain mujhe par unn sabke liye tumhe pareshaan hone ki zaroorat nahi hain, Bansi kaka, Gopal kaka hain na!

Priya - jee nahi, sab mujhe hi karne parenge kyun ki main iss ghar ki badi bahu hoon, mera bhi kuch farz hain, zimmedariyan hain

Ram coming close to her, aur mere liye bhi toh aapka farz hain, zimmedari hain, after all main aapki patidev hoon saying this he nuzzled her neck.

Priya - chhodiye mujhe Mr. Kapoor, abhi bohot kaam hain

Ram - achha, kal raat ko toh chhodne nahi de rahi thi, aur ab...

Priya shyed and said, kal raat kuch aur baat thi

Ram - sach me Priya, kal raat ki baat kuch aur hi thi, hearing this Priya looked at him and Ram continued by showing his kurta, said, kal raat bohot alag tha. Ab Priya ko bohot sharam aa rahi thi, and she said,

Priya - aap plz, koi dusra kurta pehen lijiye, main nikal deti hoon, isse chhor dijiye, main saaf kar deti hoon.

Ram - relax Priya, itni badi baat bhi nahi hain

Priya - aap plz fresh ho jaiyye, sab aate hi honge

Ram kissed on her forehead and said, yes ma'am.

After half an hour later all gathered in the hall. Everyone came from Lalaji di kothi and gathered here for breakfast. Saumya ka aaj pehli rasoi hain so everyone is excited, haala ki Saumya kai baar khana bana chuki hain par phir bhi Saumya Kapoor ke hisaab se aaj pehli baar hain. Priya was in the kitchen when Saumya came in. Priya smiled at her and also wished her. At that time no one was in kitchen and Priya can see some red marks on her shoulder, she smiled and asked her

Priya - mere dewaar ne zyada pareshan toh nahi kiya na?

Saumya blushed, couldn't say anything and kept looking down

Priya came to her and lift her chin up and said, main bohot khush hoon tum dono ke liye, bas aise hi khush rehena dono. Saumya hugged Priya. After some time both were engrossed in chatting when Krishnaji came in

Krishnaji - arrreee tum dono kya kar rahe ho, aur Priya, tum mujhe bula leti, main tumhe madad kar deti

Priya - nahi ma, bas ho gaya hain

Krishnaji - Priya, aaj Saumya ko kuch meetha banana hain breakfast me

Priya - haan maa, bas arrangements ho hi gaya hain

Krishnaji - achha beeji keh rahi thi ki aaj ki subah ka pooja Rishabh aur Saumya karenge, to tum zara dekh lo beta.

Priya - jee ma, main dekhti hoon

Krishnaji to Saumya - beta Rishabh uth gaya hain kya?

Saumya - haan ma, woh bas

Krishnaji - jaa, jake usse utha de aur phir tum dono taiyyar hoke puja ke liye neeche aa jao

Saumya - jee ma, saying this Saumya left for her room and Priya got busy in the mandir.

Ab sab aa gaye hain, Ram toh as usual Vikram ke saath baat karne me busy hain, Rishabh aur Saumya bhi aa gaye hain, baki sab apne me busy hain toh mauka dekh ke Neha Priya ke paas aati hain and said,

Neha - kuch madad karu?

Priya smiled and said, nahi bas ho gaya hain

Neha and Priya both engage themselves in chatting when Panditji came and puja started. Aaj ki puja Rishabh aur Saumya ne kiya kyunki dadi wanted like that way but at the end every couple did it. After the puja both Rishabh and Saumya took blessings from elders and now everyone headed for breakfast. At the breakfast table ladies were serving and everyone were enjoying, Priya gave Ram his favourite aloo paratha which makes Ram even more happy. Now it was time for meetha, toh Saumya ne sabko sooji ka halwa banake khilaya.

Dadi - jeeyundi reh puttar, halwa bohot achha bana hain, bilkul Priya ki haathon jaisa

Saumya took blessings from dadi and said, maine unhi se toh seekha tha

Krishnaji - beeji, aaj main bohot khush hoon, mere dono bahuyen iss ghar ko samhalne ke liye taiyyar hain, Priya beta, iss ghar ko ek dor me bandhe rakhhna

Hearing this Priya came and took both dadi and Krishnaji's blessings. Sab ne Saumya ki halwe ki tareef ki, Rishabh ko bohot achha lag raha tha yeh sunn ke and he knew that his bhabhi will take good care of Saumya, jahan bhi usse zaarorat paregi Priya will help her.

Ab sab beyth ke baatein kar rahe the, Natasha kab se Saumya ko chhira rahi thi, and Saumya was constantly blushing, toh ab bari hain muh dikhayi ki, Krishnaji asked Saumya to go and freshn up and came downstairs as ladies will be coming in shortly. Saumya came to her room and Rishabh too came following her. He came and bolted the door. Saumya understands his intentions but without giving him importance she came to the changing room, Rishabh clutched her waist and make her come close to him.

Rishabh - Natasha ne aisa kya poonch liya ke tum itna blush kar rahi thi

Saumya was almost pinned against the wall and she couldn't meet with Rishabh's eyes. Rishabh make her see to his eyes and said, kya hua?

Saumya - woh...bas...aise hi

Rishabh - areee tum itna sharmayogi toh mujhe bohot mushkil ho jayegi, saying this he nuzzled her neck, Saumya could feel his hot breath against her skin and said in pleading voice, Rishabh plz, mujhe jana hain.

Rishabh smiled and let her go.

All the ladies have come and they are in the hall. Neha, Priya, Rajani and Kaajal were looking after the guests. Natasha and Jyothi came there with Saumya. The rasm started, ek ek karke sab Saumya ko dekh rahe the aur best wishes aur ashirwaad bhi de rahi thi, aur Saumya bhi sabse blessings le rahi thi. Muh dikhayi ke baad jab sabko snacks serve kiye jaa rahe the toh tabhi kisi ne Priya ko kahan, kab suna rahi ho beta khush khabri?, yeh sunnte hi Priya became crimson red, she could only smiled, toh tabhi Neha ne Priya ko wink kiya, jab yeh sab ho raha tha tab Ram bhi wahin the and he heard everything, he smiled in his heart. Krishnaji heard this and thought of having words with Priya, but Krishnaji didn't get time to have word with Priya as day after tomorrow is karwa chauth and preparations need to be done.

After all the ladies left only family members were there. Dadi called Neha and Priya and asked them to start for karwa chauth preparations. Neha along with Priya, Kajaal, Rajani and Saumya started the preparations. Rishabh wanted to spent some quality time with Saumya but couldn't. Natasha came late and joined the gang. Ab Priya, Saumya aur Natasha teeno ka pehla karwachauth hain and with that yeh Kapoors ka hain toh dhamaal aur thhat toh banta hi hain, toh sab judd gaye preparations me. Priya came to her room to take something when she saw Ram was in changing room.

Priya - aap kahin ja rahe hain?

Ram - haan, woh main office jaa raha hoon, ek urgent meeting hain London ke collaborators ke saath, jaana hoga. Rishabh ko main yahi chhode jaa raha hoon, let him enjoy some moment with Saumya, main aur Vikram jaa rahe hain.

Priya - lunch ke liye kuch pack kar doon aap dono ke liye?

Ram - uski zaroorat nahi hogi, main kuch order kar lunga

Priya - matlab phir se kuch unhealthy khana...

Ram - kuch unhealthy nahi khaunga, I promise

Priya - ab bas mujhe 15 mins dijiye, I will pack the box

Ram came close to her and said, kyun itni fikr karti ho meri, I will be okay, saying this he pressed his lips on her forehead and in reflex action Priya closed her eyes and inhaled her MAN'S fragnance. Priya opened her eyes and Ram left her forehead and he saw her eyes moistened.

Ram - I will be in downstairs within 15 mins, tab tak...

Priya - meri box taiyyar ho jayegi, saying this she came to downstairs hurriedly and came in the kitchen.

Priya prepared some chicken cheese sandwiches along with sprouts chaat, paneer puffs and Ram's favourite chocolate donoughts. Jab Priya yeh sab taiyyar kar rahi thi she was smiling in her heart and saying, mujhe pata hain aapko yeh shayad achha nahi lagega but aapki sehat ke saath main koi compromise nahi karna chahti hoon. By the time Ram came downstairs, Priya was ready with the lunch box, she asked Gopal kaka to keep the box in the car and both Ram and Vikram came out and went for Kapoor Industries.

All are busy in the preparations, Priya ne apni maa ko dekha hain karwachauth manate huye toh she has an idea. Jo kuch bhi khareeddari thi woh Neha aur Kajaal ne milke kiya aur ghar ka jo preparations tha woh baaki milke kar rahe the. Lunch ke baad sab thoda rest kar rahe the, it was almost 3 in the clock when Priya's phone buzzed. The screen showing Ram's name, Priya's lips curved and she took the call

Priya - aapne lunch kiya?

Ram - bas abhi kar raha hoon

Priya - itni late?

Ram - meeting khatam hi nahi ho rahe the, thoda waqt mila hain toh abhi kar raha hoon

Priya - theek hain, aap khaa lijiye, main baad me baat karta hoon

Ram - ek baat poochni thi?

Priya - kahiye

Ram - tumhe toh non veg pasand nahi hain, khaati bhi nahi ho, maine suna tha chhuti bhi nahi, toh phir itna yummy sandwiches kaise banaya?

Priya giggled and asked, aapko pasand aaya?

Ram - its yummy, delicious

Priya - mujhe pura box khaali chahiye, sirf sandwiches nahi aap ko sab khana parega, btw maine Vikram ke liye bhi bheja tha usne...

Now Priya heard Vikram's voice,

Vikram - Priya, don't worry, itni achhi lunch main definitely miss nahi karnewala hoon aur agar Ram mujhse share na bhi karta toh main usse kheench ke le leta, thank so much for such yummy lunch.

Priya smiled and said thank you.

Ram - sab khana parega kya?

Priya - sab khana parega, ab muh mat phulaiye aur chupchap khaa lijiye, khaane se itna zid nahi karte, jo hain woh khaa lena chahiye.

Ram - okay madam, as per your order, I will complete the food, ab khush.

Priya giggled again and said, bohot.

Ram - ab rakhhu phone?

Priya - bye, with this both hung up the call.

Kaafi der tak Ram ki meetings chali with that video conference with London collaborators aur idhaar Kapoor Mansion me karwachauth ki preparations zor shoro se chal rahi hain, Dadi has asked the saariwala to come again, actually this time all the bahus of Kapoor family are going to celebrate the occasion together along with the daughter so she wanted to present them with sarees. Ab saariwaalen aa gaye hain aur sab apne apne pasand me laage hain.

Dadi - jisse jo pasand aaye le lo

Priya and Saumya were again in a fix, dono ko hi sab achhla lag raha hain aur dono hi kuch pasand nahi kar paa rahe the, toh finally Saumya ke liye phir se Natasha ne help ki aur Priya ko Krishnaji. Ab sab ne choose kar liya tha apne  apne choice ka, Priya was thinking about her first karwachauth, kehte hain yeh bohot khaas din hota hain koi bhi suhaagan ke liye, Priya ko bohot khushi hain Ram ke liye itna sab kuch karne liye. She said in her heart, holding the gift, Ram kal main sirf aapke liye sajungi, sirf aur sirf aap ke liye...ab sab wapas chale gaye the aur Priya apne kamre me beythi thi, she was reading something, suddenly she looked at the watch and saw it was 9:30 in the clock. She closed her book and came downstairs. She came in the kitchen and saw Bansi kaka has already made the table. She came and helped him in arranging.

Bansi kaka - memsahib, main kar deta hoon

Priya - aap baki sab ko bula ke laiyye, yeh main kar deti hoon, tabhi Ram ka call ata hain and he informed that he will be late today as he was still in meeting. Priya felt bad but she understood. Now everyone came and took their seat,

Dadi - Priya, Golu abhi tak wapas nahi aaya?

Priya - dadi unhone phone karke kahaan ki unhe aaj der ho jayegi, aap log shuru kijiye, saying this Priya started to serve. Saumya wanted to serve but Priya ne usse zabardasti bitha diya aur parosne lagi.

Rishabh - bhabhi aap nahi baythengi?

Krishnaji - haan Priya, tum bhi beyth jao

Priya - maa, woh main baad me khaa lungi, aap log khaiyye, saying this Priya sat with others but didn't eat.

Now everyone finished with their dinner, Krishnaji ne phir se Priya ko kaha khaa lene ke liye par Priya ne kahan ke woh Ram se saath khaa legi, yeh sunn ke Krishnaji smiled and caressed her hair. Priya was in her room, she was feeling restless, ek ajeeb si feeling ho rahi thi uske mann me, usse beytha nahi jaa raha tha, she took her book and started to read par padte padte kab aankh lag gayi pata bhi nahi chala, suddenly she opened her eyes and saw it was almost mid night and still Ram hasn't come yet. She got up from couch and was about to go to bathroom when she heard the footsteps and next moment she saw him entering in the room. Ram looked at her and gave his trademark style.

Ram - bohot bhook lagi hain Priya

Priya - aap fresh ho jaiyye main leke aati hoon

Priya was about to move when Ram catch hold her hand and turned her towards him and asked, tumne khaya?

Priya kept her head down and said, nahi

Ram - theek hain toh aaj hum dono ek saath dinner karenge, tum jao, main fresh hoke aata hoon.

By the time Ram came back from bathroom, Priya already came back with the food trolley. Ram came and sat on the sofa; he saw the menu and smiled, smilingly said,

Ram - tumhe yaad hain Priya, uss raat kaise tumne mujhe daanta tha?

Priya smiled and said, aap ne bhi toh usse pehele mujhse jhagda kiya tha

Ram - woh toh mera haq hain

Priya - toh mera bhi haq hain aapko daant ne ka

With this both laughed and Priya started to serve the food.

Ram - maine kahan tha uss din, aur aaj bhi keh raha hoon, mera wait mat karna, khaa lena, kiyu nahi khaya tumne?

Priya - mujhe achha nahi lagta hain

Ram - achha thek hain aage se main dhyaan rakhunga ke tumhe mere liye wait na karna pare, saying this he took a bite and gave it to Priya.

Priya saw him and smiled she was about to take the bite when she felt something unusual and went to bathroom. Ram couldn't understand and followed her, after some moments she came out, her face was watery; it seemed she splashed water on her face. Ram took her hand and made her sit on the sofa, she looked fatigued too.

Ram - kya baat hain?, are u alright?, r u feeling unwell?

Priya - nahi bas aise hi, kuch ajeeb lag raha tha, I think acidity ho gaya hain

Now Ram became angry and said, kahan tha na main tumse ke khana khaa liya karo, pehele se hi itna kaam hain, upar se bhooki peyth rahogi toh acidity ho hi jayegi, tum na meri koi baat nahi sunti ho...

Priya - its ok Mr. Kapoor, main abhi theek hoon, waise bhi abhi mujhe bohot bhook lagi hain, so can I?

Ram - tum na hamesha aise hi karti ho mere saath, saying this both sat for dinner, nowadays Ram shared his daily activity news with Priya, so they enjoyed each others company and finished their dinner.

After Priya cleaned and kept the plate in the trolley, she went to change and came back in her night dress. Ram looked at her and found she is pale, may be she is having stress, though he wanted to make love to her jaan, but he controlled himself, he doesn't want Priya to have problem. Priya made her hair in tress and came to the bed. Ram was waiting for her in the bed.

Ram - ab kaisa lag raha hain?

Priya - feeling better

Ram took her in his embrace and Priya kept her head on his chest close to his heart, Ram gently caressed her hair and within few minutes he felt that Priya gone in to sleep. Ram kissed her forehead and very gently laid her on her side with pillow under her head. He said good night to her and gave a soft kiss on her lips, and he came to his side and closed the bed night lamp.

Next day, when Priya opened her eyes she found Ram was not in the bed, she heard the sound of the door opening and with that Ram came out dressed in his office attire.

Priya - arrreee apne jagaya kyun nahi?, kitna waqt ho gaya hain

Ram came to bed and sat on it facing Priya and said, relax yaar, itna hyper hone ki zaarorat nahi hain, tum soo rahi thi isi liye nahi jagaya aur waise bhi you also need rest, so its okay.

Priya - mujhe kuch nahi hua hain, main theek hoon aur waise bhi ghar me kitne kaam hain, abhi bhi kitne saare preparations baaki hain, mujhse aram nahi hoga.

Now Ram clutched her hands tightly and said, ghar me bohot log hain, tumhe tension lene ki zaroorat nahi hain, sab manage ho jayega, I don't want my jaan to be sick.

Priya took his hand in her and said, giving him assuarance by stroking it with her fingers, mujhe kuch nahi hua, am fine, aapki jaan ko kuch nahi hoga.

Ram - tumhe kuch ho, yeh main afford nahi kar payunga Priya

Priya - aap kyun itni fikr kar rahe hain, I will be fine.

Ram cupped her face in his hand and placed a feathery kiss on her forehead, Priya closed her eyes and felt the care in the kiss, next she felt Ram's breath on her face, she opened her eyes and saw Ram is longingly looking at her, Priya understood his intention, she said, in her husky voice, Ram please...she couldn't complete her sentence as Ram came more close to her and put a gentle peck on her lips and said in his manly husky tone, I love you. Priya opened her eyes and smiled, and said I love you too, saying this she wiped the sweatbeads on his forehead, brushed her fingers in his hair, tightens the knot of the tie and then brushed her hand on his shirt to make it crease free, yeh dekh ke Ram ko bada achha laga, he said,

Ram - Priya dekhna, hamari beti bhi tumhari tarah hogi, sab ka khayal aur dhyan rakhnewali.

Priya smiled and said agar beta hua toh?

Ram - nahi meri beti hi hogi, tum dekh lena.

Priya - achha ab aap neeche jaiyye, I will join you soon.

Ram came to downstairs and Priya went to freshn up.

Karwachauth ki preparations are going on but something will happen between RaYa for which Ram will be pissed off and Priya will raise her voice to him, to know more keep reading.

If you all like this part then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your comments.

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey that was a sweet and superb update dear...Loved the way Priya is handling the whole house as the bad bahu...And loving the sweet little moments between Ram and Priya...Hmmm Ram pissed off and Priya shouting on Ram...u created a good suspense...Waiting for the suspense to open up...Eagerly waiting for the next update... Thank u...
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice one ram and priya relation is getting stronger day by day and she is playing a good role of her as a daughter in law of the house so well hoping for the best for raya in the future also no mu should come between them continue soon and thanx for the pmEdited by tulshan1989 - 10 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arre ye karwachuat aata hi nahi zaldi se- RaYa and SouRish ke romance ki traffic jam mein phas gaya hai kahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oye rambabu itna concern dikhavoge to samjho toh samjho hogaya aapki jaan ki jaan aap mein atak gayi , ab wo khud ko bhi bhul gayi hai..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› nazar na lage kisi ki😊

Liked the way priya prepared packed food for him , the care and love shown and she waited for him so long. am telling her he will make sure he reach home soon so that she cannot wait for this long. choti choti baatein badi khushiyan deti hai, rishtoan mein mazbootiyan lati hai well written.πŸ‘πŸΌ  enjoyed reading.

Ye lo bhai , rishabh bhi bade bhaiyya ke nakshe pe chal padeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nice update. looking forward.
Thx for the PM.

Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part...!!!

rishab and saumya's romance too...!!! good...!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
priya...all in one...😊

ram is pissed off???
wat hpnd???πŸ˜•

was priya weak again???

contn soon..
thnx fr the pm...!!
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow wonder ful nd precap now ltl scary nd intrsting loved it dear 
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update...
lagta hai junior kapoor aane wala,hai...
ab karwachaut mein raya ka dhamalπŸ˜‰
continue soon !!!!
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update..isme bhi karwa chauth nhi aya.. 😲 πŸ˜†
Rishab kya apne bhai se training le raha hai.. πŸ˜‰
RaYa ke sath Rishab or Saumya ka bhi romance start ho gaya..good..loved this thing that u always give equal importance to every char.. πŸ‘
Priya is handling everything nd is completing every responsibility with perfection as a daughter in law nd amidst this is doing all the duties of a wife too..nicely shown
Sweet moments of love, care nd affection re making RaYa relationship more nd more stronger..😊
Good job..πŸ‘
Precap seems interesting..looking forward to it
Thanx for pm..