Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: JustMySelf
i like him..spl d 1 eye flutter thing..i tryd it..bt cdnt do.. both gt shut 😭
yeah me too tried it ..but cdnt do😆...its not as easy as it appears...
Originally posted by: shivpriya
I sometimes find himfunny 😆like a psycho-villainin asuperhero world. Love hissarcasm and expressions.He's surely doing a grrt job!
same here if not peep in this forum I didnt know about it he was praneet love his actin on ghsp vry posituve role here he choosed quite contrast what a transformation loved the cunning ness closing eye acts of shakuni I very surprisrd by this fact tfsIf I wasn't peeking into the forum, I wouldn't have known that the actor is Praneet from GHSP!😲 Such a transformation from stammering Adi to sinister Shakuni! And he's playing it stupendously well!👏 I especially like when he flutters his one eye. He does that so effortlessly. 😆