If you were Astha, would you believe that Sholk loves you?

shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

After watching today's episode I don't know should I call Sholk a villain or a lover. Probably I would call him a villain.

Initially we thought, to take revenge Sholk will pretend that he is in love with Astha. But after today's episode I don't think that he is even pretending. He is just obsessed to make admit Astha that she loves her. For this obsession he is doing everything. If he would love Astha, or at least pretend to love Astha he could not make an embarrassing situation for her in his house and in office. He would not grab her face and hands like yesterday. Today at the end when he tore the arms of her dress, it made clear that for his ego and motive he can do everything.  Last two days his eyes, his attitude, his words did not show for a single moment that he respects Astha or he loves Astha. from precap it seems that sholk will continue doing everything to make her admit, does not matter it humiliates her, and her/his family.

I don't know if Astha will continue to feel for him after whatever happened.

After today's episode a question came to my mind. if I would Astha,  would I believe that Sholk loves me? I would not believe. even if i would have feeling for him, that would go away.

What you would do guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovelife thumbnail
Well she's falling for it any man with his charms wpuld
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
honestly if I was in Aastha's place I would be scared from this guy and try to get away from him. I wouldn't believe him at all because when you love someone you care for them and try your best to not hurt that person but what Shlok is doing is not called love.
At this point I would have gave him a slap across his face so he can wake up and begin to love the proper way 😆
Edited by MalikaRose - 10 years ago
egle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah no way would I think that these were the actions of a man in love.

I'd think he was obsessive and psychotic and would probably quit, one month work notice be damned.

Frankly, I'm starting to get uncomfortable with Shlok getting all up into Astha's personal space ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME! Passion/frission can be more exciting sometimes with a little SPACE.

Jus sayin.
Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MalikaRose

honestly if I was in Aastha's place I would be scared from this guy and try to get away from him. I wouldn't believe him at all because when you love someone you care for them and try your best to not hurt that person but what Shlok is doing is not called love.

At this point I would have gave him a slap across his face so he can wake up and begin to love the proper way 😆

Agreed !! After watching last two episodes I don't feel his in love at all instead I would be scared of him if I was in Astha's situation cause now he looks like he does everything forcefully with her. Reality wise speaking if I was Astha I would be scared and call the cops on him cause to me his behavior is of a crazy stalker who is always bothering me.🤢
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Agreed !! After watching last two episodes I don't feel his in love at all instead I would be scared of him if I was in Astha's situation cause now he looks like he does everything forcefully with her. Reality wise speaking if I was Astha I would be scared and call the cops on him cause to me his behavior is of a crazy stalker who is always bothering me.🤢

yeah he is scaring me these days. 😕
He really is forcing himself on her and I don't know how Aastha is still bearing it honestly. This girl is really nave she can't see the bad intentions that Shlok has.

He is acting like a stalker.
OMG if it was in reality then heck no I wouldn't deal with such a freak.
I would first gift him a beautiful thappar from my hands and then run away for my life LOL
Edited by MalikaRose - 10 years ago
shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: egle

Yeah no way would I think that these were the actions of a man in love.

I'd think he was obsessive and psychotic and would probably quit, one month work notice be damned.

Frankly, I'm starting to get uncomfortable with Shlok getting all up into Astha's personal space ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME! Passion/frission can be more exciting sometimes with a little SPACE.

Jus sayin.

@bold: very right.

the way everytime Sholk is pulling Astha, i dont like it. last two days Astha's expression said that she is not comfortable with his unncessary touching and holding. is it really appreciable that  a boss is not leaving a single opportunity to touch his employee? does not matter he loves her or not, sometimes to keep little distance is necessary.

Edited by shim_ca - 10 years ago
Meynika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hell no!!😲

The guy scares the hell out of me 😲... the guy is crazy man!

And (I think) Astha figured that out, so she'll make sure she doesn't fall for him! 😆

Savan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hell no man 
Actually guys are nothing for me 
I have more works to do in life 
I don't want to waste my time on these type of guys
My First thought would be "oh hello are u a psycho or thinking I m a psycho just go n do something better in life"
This type of Guys are rubbish
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
is pyar ko kya naam doon is a bit of a different love story
we shouldn't expect the typical boy meets girl and then romance hits them

this story will go through quite abit before true love is found

i like the way the story is going

and i like shloks character of being so grey, it gives it a bit of a kick

and theres no way i'd belive that shlok loves aastha at the moment

i think he is attracted to her but then he keeps remembering the insult his baba went through so the revenge mode gets activated

and now its about his ego ---- remember aastha rejected his marriage proposal sent by niranjan

:-)