Seems like you have done Ph.d on birds...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...😊😊😊
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What a full of knowledge update?
Shree ko jaisay Ayesha and sakshi nay tease kiya lolπŸ˜†
arjun close his shirt button😳
Wow, I must say you have a very good knowledge of birds and sameer is right we are able to open our own farm 
Thanks yaar to give this information and please do continue soon
Don't give long gap it's ruin your story
Eagerly waiting for your update
Edited by Rehana25 - 10 years ago
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful FF... Feels Real n Happening... Superb Written..
Update Soon 
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow such an amazing story!!!πŸ‘
plz pm me when ever u update...
Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 8 (installment 1)

On the way back to ETF bureau.

Arjun : Rathod, Sonali ke ghar chalo, uski pass woh diary hain...aur pata nahi kya kya evidences vi hain jo woh hame nahi diye.

Rathod : Saakshi, is your friend at home? Call her.

Saakski was about to call her, but her phone started ringing. It was Sonali.

Saakshi : Lo... shaitan kii umar hain bohot lambi... Haan madamjii boliye... thik hain ... aur woh diary and letters vi le ana...khud drive matt karr...ok.

After cutting the call, Saakshi announced that Sonali was coming to ETF office.

In office, 4.00pm

The team found Sonali at the ETF lounge with Chotu and Lisa. Trio was having a good time together. Saakshi hugged Sonali.

Rathod : what's going on, guys?

Liza : we were waiting for you, sir. I've kept the revised postmortem report including my reports and all of your's health reports on your desk.

Rathod : Ok, all gather in conference room now, Aisha coffee bana dena plz.

Rathod and Arjun expired to their cabins, others also had towards the conference hall, but Chotu stopped Shree.

Chotu : Shree, tu yeh kabutar kyun laaya??

Shree : Laaya nahi, yeh musibat khud mere gale parr gayee. Abb yahan tak saath bhi aa gayee. HUH.

Sonali : Oh... so you went to meet NC?

Aisha : How can you say that?

Sonali : If I'm not wrong, it's NC's pigeon Chikky, right.

Saakshi : No, it was NC's, but now she's Shree's new GF. Guys meet Shree GF, Miss Chikky ...

Liza : Sen?!

Shree : Lizaaa.!!!

Saakshi : Arre Abhi nahi liza...usme abhi time hain.

Liza : but it sound good yaar... Speky Sen & Chikky Sen.

Al laughed at this. Sonali nudged Saakshi.

Saakshi : What??

Sonali : I want to see Jay, He's...here...in ETF mortuary. Can you?

Saakshi : Aab usse dekhke kya karegi, maat dekh.

Sonali : Plz Sasha... I haven't seen him more than a week...

Saakshi : & you have to be used to this.

Liza : ok guys... I'll... (Saakshi signaled her negatively) it's not possible, I can't allow outsiders into my lab.

Aisha : Chalo aab... Our 5 minutes is over.

Sonali : Sasha...

Saakshi : We'll talk about this later, Sonu... Let's go... Come.

In conference room,

Everybody were sitting in his or her respective places, Sonali sat between Saakshi and Arjun.

Saakshi : (to Sonali) do you bring those?

Sonali : haan.

She brought out a black diary, some letters and a USB drive; but before she passed it to Saakshi, Arjun snatched them.

Sonali : Arre... careful, I've to return these.

Arjun : Don't worry, I won't eat these up.

Saakhi : Why didn't you told me that you borrowed these from Maya?

Sonali : First I wanted to confirm my doubts, then I would share my finding with you.

Aisha passes coffee to all. Saakshi gave Arjun his tea. Sonali noticed that and smiled inwardly.

Rathod : & what've you found?

Sonali : This Maya is a good actress indeed, & a hypocrite.

Aisha : I also felt she's a wolf in a sheep's clothing.

Rathod : How can you say that?

Sonali : What did she told you? Don't tell me, let me guess, she said, she had no such serious relation with Yatin, she met him casually, they were just friends bla..bla ..bla. ..right? But tell me if the film magazines & media were wrong? what was she doing with Yatin in his last days? why Yatin left his most personal things to her? why she had the power of attorney of his remaining properties? & last but not the least why she've treasured his belongings for this long time? Do these make any senses?

Saakshi : Because She was his fiance. ... hai na Shree?

All (except Shree & Sonali) : What?

Shree : (nodded positively)Their maid, Bibha told us that, (he played the recorded conversation among bibha & them).

Sonali : Not only that, I've checked the film magazines of that time, thy re quit in limelight. They even admitted their relationship.

Rathod : wicked woman!

Arjun : Not wicked Rathod, she just moved on in her life & doesn't want to recall her past. & don't forget she's an actress, she knows how to skip the questions.

Rathod : that doesn't mean she just keep lying? At least she can tell us.

Sonali : Sasha, what've you felt? You talked with both of the women.

Saakshi : Well, they cooked up a nice story. Full proof hain. but...

Shree : But ???

Saakshi : She still loves him.

Chotu & Shree : Matlab?

Saakshi : Did you noticed her eyes? There was a turmoil...

Aisha passes coffee to all. Saakshi gave Arjun his tea. Sonali noticed that and smiled inwardly.

Saakshi : besides, look at his stuffs, well preserved, well maintained...

Shree : That doesn't mean she still loves him, remember what Bivha said, NC made her forget everything.

Saakshi : Really? Beta Shree, She is a women. And a woman never forgets her first love. If a girl truly loves someone, she can stay away from him, she can live without him, she can hate him, even can kill him, but can't ever forget him. Maya can do anything but can't forget Yatin.

Arjun : Right... we have to keep an eye on her. Shree track her.

Rathod : Aur NC?

Arjun : If we are right about Maya, then he definitely knows something. (to Shree) Track him down also.

Sonali : By the way , you went Mehra Mansion yesterday, right? Tell me, what happened?

Saakshi : Kuch khaas nahi...

Sonali : ( raising an eyebrow) Matlab woh mansion sach main Haunted hain?

Chotu : Hai matlab? That's not only haunted... It's the headquarters of all Ghosts of the country. Baap re... (Rathod & Arjun's glare made him silent).

Sonali : Did you found something?

Rathod : Actually, thik se dkhne ka chance hi nahi mila... it was dark.

Sonali : So you met those ghosts? Plz tell me... May be I can help.

Saakshi and Rathod narrated the incedent...Aisha & Shree supported them by adding their remarks in between... Sonali looked quite amused with that.

Sonali : So you were scared?

Aisha : Scared? They were behaving like kids.

Shree : Aur teen bacche aur ek behosh haathi samhaalne kii chakkar main hum dono kii band bazz gayi. Hai na Aisha?

Aisha : Sabse jyada nakhra to tumhari dost ne kia... isne to...

Shree : Haan kaafi problem Arjun sir ko isse churane main... madam ne to jaise qasam kha li thi Arjun sir ko na chorne kii...

Saakshi : Shree !!! Aisha !!...chup!!

Sonali : Kyun, chup kyun? Tune aisa kya kia?

Saakshi & Arjun : Nothing.

Sonali raised an eyebrow and looked amusingly at Arjun who was sipping his tea & looking in the diary she brought. She noticed some scratches on his hand.

Sonali : OHO!!!  To meri sayani billi ko noch ne ke liye yahi khamba mila tha? Hmm...

Saakshi gave her a hard look, while others made sounds in order to suppress their giggles & Rathod started coughing, which made Arjun glare at them.

Arjun : What?

Sonali : Kaal anti-tetanus & anti-rabbis dono vaccines laga lia na?

Arjun : No, Why?

Sonali : toh lagwa lo; (pointing towards Saakshi) iss paagal billi ne nocha hain na, you shouldn't take any risk.

Arjun shrugged &got down in the diary.

Arjun : (in mind) Saakshi was right, they are birds of a feather. Aate hi shuru ho gayee, just like Saakshi. Who can say she've lost her fianc a week before.

Saakshi : Wah ...wah.. kya dost hain meri... ... agar tu wahan hoti to pata chalta kii aasli darr hota kya hain... & that scream...still gives me cold sweats.

Sonali : which scream ???... chikh ke bata..

Rathod : Uski  zarurat nahi  hain... Shree play it.

Shree played the last portion of their recordings... Sonali listened carefully... & She asked shree whether the scream could be amplified.. Shree amplified the sound  & Sonali listened it again...after listening, she gave Saakshi a surprising look.

Saakshi : What? I told you it is very scary.

Sonali : Haan but its familiar. Sasha...how can you forget this?

Saakshi : (confused) Now what I've forgotten?

Sonali : Listen carefully.

Shree again played the hairrising scream... After listening to this for some 2-3 times, Saakshi looked at Sonali and both girls screamed together.

Saakshi & Sonali : THE EXORCIST !!!

All : ?????????

Arjun : Are you sure?

Saakshi & Sonali : Cent percent...

Rathod : Excuse me !! Stop talking in codes, hindi or english plz, here so many normal people are present also.

Arjun : The scream we  heard in mansion is from a horror movie named "The exorcist".

Shree : that means, mansion kii ghosts ne recorded sounds use karte hain... wow... kaafi modern ghosts hain, nahi?

Rathod : Ghost nahi Shree...  This is some human for sure.

Arjun : (thinking hard) but who is it?

Rathod : Thanks for those information, Sonali. Liza, reports?

Liza : Sir, your reports are normal, neither you were gassed nor any drug as found in your systems; but you all went through a kind of nervous pressure.

Rathod : & the postmortems?

Liza : Well... (looked at Saakshi & she gave her an assuring nod)...Mr. Vadera had an massive heart attack, Jay died of an head injury, maybe he fell from the terrace or any higher place and Mr. Dayal got a hit on his crown. May be it was an iron rod. But their facial expression says, they were very scared.

Rathod : Interesting !!... now those ghosts need iron rods to kill someone!! What about the investigation team?

Chotu : They're quite normal now,& uss inspector ko hosh aa gaya.

Rathod : Let's meet them tomorrow.

Rathod called it a day, and everybody was out of the conference hall. Sonli asked Saakshi to join her. Saakshi told her to wait for some time & went to Rathod's cabin.

It was almost evening & Chikky started flying aimlessly in the office, & Shree was having a big time to control the bird, Aisha suggested shree to release it out that it may go home. Chotu accompanied shree to release Chikky. Then Aisha found herself alone in the lounge & went to Rathod's cabin to know exactly what he & Saakshi were upto.

How was it?
rimi_invisible thumbnail
excellent update... so they r gradually getting through the clues.. nice πŸ‘

Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting update dear...

Till now Chikky is with Shree...!!!
And NC allowed that...interesting...
Sonali's observation skill is really great...
So now its sure that all , what they had seen, were faked...

Cont. soon...
Snehajain thumbnail
Awesome update...
Finally team is getting clues...
Chikky is still with Shree...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sonali's observation skills are superb...

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks
Somali is too good and sakshi make scratches our hot cop hands
Oh , wow nice work
Do continue soon
Please
kunchu thumbnail
Interesting chapter