Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the update. Please try to post updates so that even if I miss, I can atleast know what is happening.
I liked the way that girl blasted out of the plane. It was thrilling to see on a tv screen.

After saas bahu dramas, this looks fresh and enticing bringing america to India.
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There's that RAW agent from whom Jai Singh got some secret. Except for the fact that he's skin-headed, he looks a lot like ACP Pradyuman from CID. Was that segment a CID joke?I wouldn't be surprised if more CID jokes turn up in the show.
sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update !!
yeah i do feeel nikki is one of those obsessive people...sad part is that jai doesnt even pay ateention to that at all😆

kiran...due to anger of her dad leaving on her mom's birthday..she decides to go party😕 isnt it her mom's birthday? so she could have stayed with her and still enjoy without her dad na...but no she left the mom alone now she has put her life in danger because this one stupid action she took...hope she gets saved on time

about the last part...i do feel she might be working for the ATU, we  never know...omg so much suspense going on...loving this😃
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sallybaby

great update !!

yeah i do feeel nikki is one of those obsessive people...sad part is that jai doesnt even pay ateention to that at all😆

kiran...due to anger of her dad leaving on her mom's birthday..she decides to go party😕 isnt it her mom's birthday? so she could have stayed with her and still enjoy without her dad na...but no she left the mom alone now she has put her life in danger because this one stupid action she took...hope she gets saved on time

about the last part...i do feel she might be working for the ATU, we  never know...omg so much suspense going on...loving this😃

@Bold: I don't want to spoil anyone or you but if you must know and want to be spoiled😳 Just Google Kim Bauer😳

But I'll say one thing, hope this adaptation has learned from the mistakes of the real 24😳 ( I don't want to say much as this is not the thread for it)😳😃

That said , I want Kiran to become her own person just like her father. I think I've said too much so I'll shut up now😳
Edited by AngeloScuro - 10 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Arjun_M : Looks like you  see all the hidden messages in the show. Great!  I'm happy to be educated by you and others here. That RAW agent was Wasim. I hope he's not going to be driving around the entire show talking to Jai from his vehicle. 

@leavesandwaves:  Will try to post regularly. 

@sallybaby: I know right? This Kiran is going to be a real nuisance, I can feel it.  Ya dunno why she can't hang out with her mom on her b'day. 

@AngeloScuro : Ya Kim and Kiran are pretty much clones for now. Hope that changes in 24 India. I'm sure this is one character they can change for the better. 
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely review..just loved the 1st episode..it ws amazingg..👏
Dr.Fear thumbnail
The review was great really and yes agree with you completely 
sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@AngeloScuro yeah i have also watched the original one...
but i have decided to watch this like a completely new series so going with the what is shown nowi wouldnt know that😛
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PadBear

That RAW agent was Wasim. I hope he's not going to be driving around the entire show talking to Jai from his vehicle. 

Wasim was the Anupam Kher character. I'm talking of Gill, who looks like a skinhead/bald version of the ACP from CID. This character may be a source of CID jokes, and there may be more.