Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

dekhte hain Ram ko yeh sab kab aayega samajh me, but one thing for sure he do feels something for Priya, its just he is very confused, yehi baat Priya ko aur bhi pareshaan karegi, aakhir kab tak woh bhi aise rahegi, though she understands him but still aakhir hain toh woh bhi insaan uska bhi kuch bhavnaye hain, let's see

Haan I can understand after all har cheez ki ek limit hoti hai, every human being has his/her own feeling n limit..
lets see how it goes -I have a problem if both kept mum, atleast they should speak
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Haan I can understand after all har cheez ki ek limit hoti hai, every human being has his/her own feeling n limit..
lets see how it goes -I have a problem if both kept mum, atleast they should speak

both will speak up, abhi tak toh theek hain but am worried about after marriage but one thing for sure Priya is very headstrong girl, agar zaroorat pade toh she will burst up and made Ram understand that who she is
jineejiggs thumbnail
update is coming up in minutes
jineejiggs thumbnail
here I come with the update, ENJOY

recap

He was also looking at his ring. It is a simple platinum band with his initials carved on it, in fact the initials is carved in such a way that it does look like an image, Ram liked the ring. The ring is looking perfect in his finger.

Next day both Ram and Priya were in Hotel. Actually Kapoors wanted to go back the next day, but Neha suggested that why shouldn't they arrange a dinner for Priya and her family. Krishnaji liked the idea so Kapoors had to stay back. Ram waise bhi ruk hi jata kyun ek toh he wanted to discuss something with Rajat and with that tomorrow is Sunday, toh Meethi se mile bagair, he wouldn't go, so he didn't say anything. In the morning itself Neha called Priya and Krishnaji called Shipraji and invited them over dinner.

Priya was in her cabin and was going through some files, she is busy as she has to wrap up her pending works. Priya has already submitted her resignation letter to Rajat, it only some more days that she will be in this Hotel. Till now she haven't decided whether she will continue her job or not as now she only wants to concentrate on her marriag. Work is definitely important to her but she want to take a break, she wants to spend some really quality time with her family, peechle 4-5 saal se woh lagataar kaam hi kar rahi hain and anyways after her marriage she will be again in Mumbai so if she wants to join somewhere she can get more better and good opportunity over there. Yeh sab Priya ne soch ke rakhha hain.

It was lunch time, so Priya was in the cafeteria; she chose her favourite place and was having her lunch. Ayesha was with her having her lunch and was also discussing something about work when suddenly Priya's phone buzzed, she took the call, it was Neha on the other side, Ayesha excused herself

Priya - hello, Neha

Neha - sorry, maine tumhe disturb toh nahi kiya?

Priya - nahin, bas main woh lunch hi kar rahi thi, tum bolo

Neha - okay, achha suno maine tumhe yeh bolne ke liye phone kiya hain ki tumlog thoda jaldi aana, beyth ke baatein kar sakte hain phir.

Priya smiled and said, okay, main koshish karungi jaldi aane ke liye, saying this they both chitchatted for some more time then hang the call.

Priya was still in cafeteria, she almost completed her lunch when she saw Ram along with Rajat coming there. Both were busy in some discussion and came in and took their place in another corner. The cafeteria was almost empty as lunch time was over. Neither Ram nor Rajat notices her; actually they were busy in their discussion. Priya looked at Ram, her heart skipped a beat, and automatically her lips curled into smile but Priya controlled herself. By now both were served their food. Priya finished her lunch and came to their table.

Priya to both Ram and Rajat, hello sir!

Rajat - hello Priya, tum yahaan, lunch ho gaya hain tumhara?

Priya - haan sir, woh bas abhi main jaa hi rahi thi

Rajat to Ram - areee yaar tu bada kismatwala hain jisse aisi biwi mil rahi hain, u know Priya is very good in cooking

Priya shyed and smiled.

Ram looked at her and said, yes I know, in fact I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to taste one of her receipe.

Rajat - really!, that's good, toh Priya humein kab naseeb hoga tumhare haath ka bana hua khana?

Before Priya could say something Ram said, tu Shruthi ko leke aa jana Mumbai

Hearing this Priya looked at Ram and saw he was smiling. Priya ko yeh dekh ke achha laga.

Rajat - waise Priya, tumne mujhe Sir kahan, main samajh sakta hoon par Ram ko kyun kahan?, abhi bhi kya woh tumhare Sir lagte hain?, asked her teasingly, (after all Priya saali hain aur dost ki biwi banne jaa rahi hain itna haq toh banta hi hain

Priya kuch nahi keh payi, ab kaise woh sab ke samne Ram ko naam se bulayegi, so she didn't say anything.

Rajat laughed and said, was teasing you, waise Ram, yeh jo hamari Priya hain na bilkul alag hain, pata hain isne kya kiya hain?

Ram was hearing Rajat out and now Priya too looking at Rajat coz she couldn't understand what she has done?

Rajat - inhone mujhe apni resignation letter submit kiya hain, inka kehna hain ki she has to abide the rules as that is equal for everyone, ab tu hi bol!

Ram was listening to him and said in calm voice, I think Priya ne jo kiya hain bilkul sahi kiya hain, she is still an employee of this Hotel and rules are equal for every employee, in fact I appreciate what she has done.

Priya was feeling very happy hearing Ram's words, with this they chatted some more time and then Priya excused herself and came to her cabin.

It was 6 in her clock, she finished her work and came outside the Hotel. She was waiting for auto when a Black Manza came in front of her. Ram lowered the glass of the passenger seat and asked Priya to come in. Priya hesitated for some moment and then get into it.

Ram - thank you Priya

Priya looked at him, Ram continued, tumhari wajah se dadi bohot khush hain

Priya - Mr. Kapoor, aapko thanks bolne ki zaarorat nahi hain

After some time, Ram again said, Meethi ne sahi kahan tha, ke uske di kisi ke upar gussa nahi hoti hain

Priya smiled hearing this.

Ram - Meethi, tumse bohot pyaar karti hain, u r like second mother to her.

Ab yuhin baatein karte karte they both reached Priya's home. Priya came out from the car and Ram said, see you in the dinner, smiled and drove back.

At 7:30 PM, Priya along with Sudhirji, Shipraji and Karthik reached Vikram's place. Everyone greeted them; Priya took blessings from dadi and Krishnaji, Karthik also did that. Priya was wearing an aquamarine anarkali salwar with a small jhumka, neatly lined kohl in her eyes, and light shaded lipstick which was commensurating with her get up.  Everyone seated and started to chitchat. Both Ram and Priya looked at each other and exchanged a smile. Ram was in his casuals today. Neha noticed their smile and came to Priya,

Neha - kya chal raha hain tum dono me?, said this teasingly

Priya - kuch nahi

Neha - bade smile diye jaa rahe hain ek dusre ko

Now Priya understood Neha is teasing her so she didn't say anything.

Both Neha and Priya were in kitchen. In fact Neha dragged her in the kitchen, ab Neha ko Priya se akele me baat karni hain so what can be better place than kitchen.

Neha - ek baat poochu Priya?, bura toh nahi manogi

Priya - tum itna hesitate kyun kar rahi ho, pooch?

Neha - tum khush toh ho na iss rishte se?, I mean, I know ke yeh rishta...

Priya kept her hands on Neha and said, haan main khush hoon iss rishte se.

Neha - Priya, dekho mera bhai dil ka bura nahi hain, its just that uske sochne ka tareeka kuch alag hain, tum samajh rahi ho na main kya keh rahi hoon?, mujhe lagta hain usse ek acchi dost ki zaarorat hain jo usse ehsaason ka matlab samjha sake, uska ehmiyaat samjha sake, aur mujhe lagta hain ke tum hi ho jo yeh kar sakti ho, Priya, usse tumhari zaarorat hain, tumhare pyaar ki, dosti ki, tum dogi na mere fatty ka saath?

Priya - Neha, main waada karti hoon tumse ke mai hamesha Mr. Kapoor ka saath dungi aur hamesha unke saath rahungi.

Neha - I knew this, pata hain Priya, fatty bohot sensitive hain, bas dikhata nahi hain, bohot caring aur protective bhi hain, am just 2 and half yrs younger to him but he cares for me like a big bro, jab college me thi tab sab ladke mujhse baat karne se darte the, kyunki everyone knew that I was sister of Ram Kapoor, ek baar meri ek dost ko ek ladka tease kar raha tha, fatty ne uska woh haal kiya ke next day that guy came and infront of the whole class he apologized to her.

Both Neha and Priya laughed hearing this.

Neha - pata hain Priya, jab Vikram ne mujhe propose kiya tha toh maine usse instant yes kaha tha coz I loved him very much par pata hain usne meri yes' sunne ke baad kya bola tha?, u will not believe, usne kahan ke kuch bhi kehene se pehele main jake ek baar fatty se poonch loo ke kahin usse koi aitraaz toh nahi hain iss shaadi se, can u believe this Priya, propose mujhe kar raha hain aur keh raha hain consent leke aao

Hearing this Priya burst into laughter. Neha also joined her. After some time both controlled but Priya was still giggling and in between that she asked, phir kya hua?, tumne kya kiya?

Neha - arrreee mat poocho, fatty came to know about Vikram and me after three months, actually we both were in coffee shop of a Hotel and fatty came there to meet one of his client. He noticed us while he was leaving. I was a bit hesitant before him, but wasn't afraid of but to my surprise he came and said to Vikram, that if he promise him that he will take good care of me then only he will give nod to our marriage. I was surprised to hear him out. Actually, both fatty and Vikram are close friends and he knows Vikram from his childhood so he never had problems with him.

Priya - u are very lucky Neha ke tumhe Mr. Kapoor jaise bhai mila hain.

Neha - woh toh hain, said this in a dramatic style, seeing that Priya again smiled, Neha continued, but with that u are also lucky as you are going to get him as your husband, sachh me Priya, woh mera bhai hain isi liye nahi bol rahi hoon but seriously woh ek bohot achha insaan hain,

Priya smiled and both hugged each other. Ab yuhin baatein baatein karte karte Priya aur Neha starters' aur drinks leke bahar aati hain. Everyone was enjoying the evening. Isi beech shaadi ki preparations aur discussions bhi ho rahi thi.

Shipraji to Krishnaji - samdhanji aap agar bura na maane toh ek baat poochu?

Krishnaji - kya baat hain samdhanji, koi pareshaani hain kya?

Shipraji - nahi koi pareshaani nahi hain bas main woh yeh poochna chahti thi ke baraatiyan kitne aayenge, I mean aap ke side se...

Dadi - uski chhinta aap bilkul mat kijiye, shaadi bohot simple tareeke se hogi, bohot log nahi honge.

Krishnaji - aap log bilkul fikr mat kijiye, main samajh sakti hoon beti ki shaadi kya hoti hain, par humein sirf Priya chahiye bas.

Sudhirji - hum jante hain samdhanji, Priya ke papa ka sapna tha ke woh isse khub dhoomdham ke saath vidaa kare, main bas unki aakhri khwahish poori karna chahta hoon, Priya ke taraf se koi nahi hain, main janta hoon shaadi bohot simple tareeke se hogi par haar maa baap ka armaan hota hain ke uski beti ki shaadi bohot dhoomdham se ho. Humein bohot khushi hogi agar aapke pariwaar se sab iss shaadi me shamil ho to.

Ram itni der tak kuchh nahi kahan tha lekin ab usne bola, Sudhirji, main janta hoon ki aap log bohot khush hain iss shaadi se, chahte hain ki yeh dhoomdham se ho, har maa baap yehi chahte hain,  par main nahi chahta ke media tak yeh khabar feyle, isi liye main simple tareeke se shaadi chahta hoon. Main aap sabki baatein samjh raha hoon par main nahi chahta ke media me meri shaadi ki coverage ho, I hope u understand.

Sudhirji - theek hain beta, jaise tumhari marzi

Neha - uncle aap fikr mat kijiye, shaadi puri rasm aur reeti se hogi, saare functions honge, after all mere bhai ki shaadi hain.

Shipraji came to Neha and said, beta main Mr. Kapoor ki pasand na pasand toh nahi janti hoon par unke liye shopping karna hain toh kya tum mere saath chalogi?

Neha - aap bhi na aunty? Yeh bhi koi poonchne ki baat hain, of course chalungi aur saath me Priya ko bhi le chalungi.

Shipraji - haan uska bhi baaki hain, thank you beta

Bas yehi baatein karte karte dinner serve ho gaya. Neha ne bohot kuch banaya tha, keeping in mind that Mishra's are vegeteranian, Priya though eat non-veg but prefer to eat veg. The menu includes lachha paratha with chana masala, bundi ki raita, salad, cabbage spring roll, shahi pulav with paneer kofta, dal makhni aur meethe me gulab jamun aur rabri. (delicious, mouth watering, likhte likhte muh me paani aa gaya) Now, dinner was over, everyone liked the food.

Sudhirji - khana bohot achha bana tha beta

Shipraji - wakei me bohot achha bana tha

Vikram - uncle thoda credit mujhe bhi milna chahiye, after all I helped her.

Hearing this everyone laughed out, toh tabhi dadi ne kahan, beshaq, tujhe toh credit milna hi chahiye, Neha puttar thoda credit isse bhi de dena. Ab sab yeh sunn ke sab has pade. Ram was watching Priya, she was smiling but her eyes were smiling too, Ram liked that.

Next day it was Sunday. Kapoors will be going back today but Ram will stay back as he has some work here. It is almost 4 o'clock, Dadi along with Krishnaji, Natasha and Rishabh went for Mumbai in the morning. Ram came in Hotel as he needs to go through some files. Though Sunday, but for Ram Kapoor, work comes first. He came out from Hotel and came to Little Angels, aaj kal he wait for Sunday to come and meet the children specially Meethi.

When Ram came to Little Angels he saw children specially boys were playing in the ground, seeing him everyone come to him and asked him to join them. Ram smiled and joined them. After some time he came to meet other children and found Meethi is playing with them. He came to them and everyone cheered seeing him. Ram took Meethi in his arms and kissed her on her cheeks. Both were chatting when Priya came in. She was wearing a white kurti with multi colour embroidery all over it and a pair of jeans, was looking simple yet beautiful. Meethi ne Priya ko dekha aur daud ke chali gayi uske paas. Ram turned and saw Priya, for some moment he can't blink his eyes, Priya was looking stunning, Ram murmured in his voice, BEAUTIFUL. Her deeply kohled eyes and light lip gloss was enhancing her beauty. Priya hugged Meethi and came where Ram was sitting, both exchanged the smile par Priya, Ram ki aankhon me uske liye kuch dekh paa rahi thi, kuch toh hain par woh kya samajh nahi paa rahi thi. Ram excused himself and came to Mother.

Priya and Meethi was in their own world, both giggling and chatting, Priya kissed her forehead and caress her silky hair. Meethi hugged her and kept her head on her chest. Priya spent time with other children. Priya sabse yunhi baatein kar rahi thi, has bol rahi thi aur khel bhi rahi thi, lekin pura waqt Meethi uske saath hi thi. Priya jab aur bachhon ko studies me help kar rahi thi tab bhi Meethi, Priya ke saath hi thi, aajkal Priya, Meethi ko bhi thoda padati hain, aur yeh Meethi ko bohot pasand hain, Meethi ko yeh padai khel ki tarah lagti hain, actually the way Priya teaches her, she feels like playing with Priya. Ek pal ke liye bhi Priya aur Meethi ek dusre se alag nahi rehte hain aur yeh baat Ram ne notice bhi kiya hain. Ram janta hain Priya aur Meethi kitne close hain in fact koi bhi inn dono ko dekh ke keh sakta hain ki yeh dono maa-beti hain, shayad yehi baat hain jiske wajah se Ram ne uss din Meethi seo poocha tha, kyunki shaadi ke baad Priya kaise Meethi se milegi yehi soch ke Ram ne Meethi se woh baat poonch liya tha par Meethi ke aankhon ki aansoo Ram ko sab kuch bata diya, aur aaj inn dono ko aise dekh ke Ram ko phir se wahi baat yaad aa gayi, in fact he also can't see Meethi's tears and know very well that Priya will also be hurt.

Ram came to Mother's room, he wanted to discuss something with her. After a while Shailajaji came and asked Priya to come to Mother's room. Meethi was still in her lap, Priya took her in her arms and came to Mother's room. She saw Ram was already there.

Mother - come in Priya

Priya came and sit beside Ram, as there were only two chairs. Meethi was in Priya's lap.

Mother - congratulations! my child, main bohot khush hoon tum dono ke liye.

Priya couldn't understand and stared at her, toh tabhi Shailajaji ne kahan,

Shailajaji - hum sab bohot khush hain Priya tumhare aur Mr. Kapoor ke liye. CONGRATULATIONS!

Now Priya understood what was going on and looked at Ram and saw he was smiling. She said thanks and smiled to them. Ab tak Meethi sirf sunn rahi thi an apni badi badi aankhon se Priya ki taraf dekhte huye poonchi,

Meethi - aapko sab badhai kyun de rahe hain?, aapka bhi exam hain kya?

All laughed and smiled hearing her, toh tabhi Shailajaji ne kahan,

Shailajaji - Meethi, tumhari Priya di ki ab shaadi hone jaa rahi hain, tumhare inn uncle se pointing towards Ram.

For some moment Meethi keep looking at them and then with tears in her eyes asked Priya,

Meethi - aap mujhse phir kabhi milne nahi aaoge?

Hearing this and seeing her tears in eyes, Priya couldn't resist her and hugged her tightly and pressed her head on her chest, said, nahi Meethi, aapki Priya Di aapse milne zaroor ayengi, aapke bagair woh kaise rahengi. Now everyone was emotional, in fact Priya peechle 4 saal se iss orphanage ke saath itna ghulmil gayi thi ke sab ko dukh hoga uske jaane se, specially children, she is very much attached to them. Ram was watching their emotion and he took Meethi in his embrace and made her sit on his lap and wiped her tears and said, Meethi, main aapse waada karta hoon ki aapki di aap se milne zaroor ayengi, main unhe leke ayunga. Meethi listened to him with teary eyes and hugged him. Everyone smiled seeing this but Priya was amazed to hear him, she wasn't expecting such from Ram.

After all these, Shailajaji called the children in the hall and told them about RaYa marriage news, all the children were happy and Ram invited everyone in his marriage. Ram and Priya both enjoyed with children and Meethi for some more time and then Priya took Meethi in her embrace and took her to the room. Meethi kept her head on her chest, when Priya came and sit on the chair, both didn't say anything just hugged each other. After some time Priya felt Meethi had gone sleeping, she without disturbing her put on the bed, tucked her under duvet and secured her with her doll and side pillow, put a feathery kiss on her forehead, and whispered, I love u my bachha, took her small palms and kissed it, Priya had tears in her eyes while loving Meethi. She again caressed her hair and came out. While turning out from room she saw Ram was standing outside the room and was watching her, Priya gave a faded smile to him. Both waved the other children bye and came out from Little Angels.

Ram and Priya were in car, Ram was driving and Priya was looking outside, no one was even making any sound, Ram looked at Priya and understood she was disturbed with what happened today in orphanage.

Ram - maine Meethi se jo promise kiya hain woh main nibhaunga, Meethi ko apni Priya di se milne me koi problem nahi hogi.

Priya turned to him and stared at him, kabhi kabhi Priya ko samajh me nahi ata hain ki Ram kaise hain, ek taraf unhe pyaar jaise emotion me believe nahi hain par dusri taraf woh itne caring hain, bachhon se bohot pyaar hain, Meethi ke aankhon me aansoo na aye uske liye unhone Meethi se promise kar diya ke woh Meethi ko apni Priya di se zaroor milavayenge knowing ke yeh mumkin na bhi ho sakti hain, Priya just stared at him. Priya was indeed happy and with that she felt for first time that someone is there for her who really cares for her, Ram dropped Priya in her home and came back. Both Ram and Priya were thinking about today's incident in orphanage, Priya was thinking about Meethi and her relation, kaise woh rahegi Meethi ke bagair, teen mahine ki thi jab peheli baar Meethi ko dekha tha, apne haathon me liya tha, tab se leke aaj tak ek baar bhi usne Meethi se dur nahi gayi hain, har Sunday woh orphanage jati thi aur Meethi se ghanto baat karti thi, Meethi bhi apne hi tareeko se Priya ko respond karti thi, infact Priya ne hi uska naam Meethi' rakhha tha, aaj woh kaise inn sabko chhod ke chali jayegi, khaas karke Meethi ko chhor ke, Priya can always feel a motherly instinct whenever she hugged her, ek ajeeb bond hain inn dono ke beech me, udhaar Ram bhi yehi soch raha tha ki Priya kaise reh payegi Meethi ke bagair, in fact Meethi bhi bohot miss karegi apni Priya di ko, usne Meethi se promise kiya hain aur har haal me woh promise nibhayega, Ram liked the smile on Priya's face whenever he saw her with Meethi, he just want to see her smiling, Ram said in his heart, why I am thinking so much about Priya, she is a nice girl, that's it, for me every girl is just time pass, Priya is different from others no doubt but there is nothing special about her, its just she is good doesn't mean she is special, out of crowd, am just marrying her for my dadi, and Priya knows that, she know that our marriage is nothing but a compromised relation, mere liye shaadi, pyaar in sab ka koi value nahi hain, I just want my azaadi, my freedom, I hope Priya knows that and understand my point. She will be only my responsibility, that's it. The screen splits where Priya is happy to have Ram in her life and in other Ram is only fulfilling his duty towards his family, jahan ek taraf Priya khush hain apne nayi zindagi ke bare me soch ke, khush hain Ram ke saath nayi zindagi shuru karne me wahi dusri taraf Ram ko yeh shaadi sirf compromise lagta hain, sirf apne pariwaar ke liye usne iss rishte ko haan kahan hain, rather majboor hoke kahan hain, pyaar jaisi jazbaat pe usko koi vishwaas nahi hain toh dusri taraf Priya, Ram se beintaha mohobbat karti hain. Kya hoga inn dono ke aanewale zindagi me, kya kabhi Ram samajh payega pyaar jaise jazbaat ko, kya samajh payega shaadi jaisi pavitra rishte ko, kya Priya izhaar kar payegi apne pyaar ka, kya woh khushi milegi usse jo woh deserve karti hain, kya yeh dono kabhi ek ho payenge, kya yeh do dil mil payenge mohobbat ki raah me?       

I hope this time I have kept my promise to my readers, hope you all enjoy this part, If you all liked it then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Begins with family get together 😊
loved d hotel scene..unknowingly ram has accepted priya in his life...
Ram is such a loving brother ... now its priya's turn to winess ram's possesiveness 😳
Meethi n priya shares a unique bonding..in my pov priya should adopt meethi...she is d only person who can fill d void of her life..though ram is there for priya bt meethi is someone who connects these two person...
Where ram is confused abt priya n priya falling more for ram...lets see how raya becomes one...
Thanks fr d pm n update soon 😛 Edited by 123fiza1 - 10 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome raya are understanding each other
their love for meethi is selfless
continue soon thanx for the pm
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful.  Meeti may become the bridge btwn Raya.  Ram is attracted to Priya.  But  not willing to accept.  Actually he is so confused.  Lets see...
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update..
continue soon !!!
sinalbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi

Wonderfully shwn Raya's feeling..👏 ⭐️
Ram is loving her presence.. well written..👏 ⭐️
Superbly shwn family scenes too 👏 ⭐️