MG OS :' bahut pyar karte hain tumko sanam LASTPT PG 8 OCT 13

suhaaana thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
#1


This story is total filmy...

I know I am total freak.. but salman khan and his chocolaty movies are totally making me freak... I don't intend anyone to read my so called craziness yet I am writing with all my courage...

Inspired from the movie SAAJAN... right now seeing the movie lolll...

( sanjay dutt , salman khan and madhuri's love saga)

I will just write 2-3 parts . next weekend this will be completed...


Part 1

below


LAST PART

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/93908678

Edited by suhaaana - 12 years ago


DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS


Created

Last reply

Replies

70

Views

17.6k

Users

46

Likes

312

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
#2


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


V7OMUAMNZP3TJJFQ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
i never got a chance to watch the movie saajan but iam happy that i didnt other wise i wudnt be this much excited to read this os of urs..part one was amazing..iam looking forward for the next part..😊
suhaaana thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: revsacdd

i never got a chance to watch the movie saajan but iam happy that i didnt other wise i wudnt be this much excited to read this os of urs..part one was amazing..iam looking forward for the next part..😊



hehehe thats so sweet of u

its just inspiration i won copy it ...


sohni_kudi_111 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#5
Wow... I didn't really like saajan but I definitely love this creation of yrs! Waiting
suhaaana thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: sohni_kudi_111

Wow... I didn't really like saajan but I definitely love this creation of yrs! Waiting




hope so !!!!!!!!
priya111111 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#7
wow its nice story doll iliked salmaan verymuch in sajaan




impoojaverma thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#8
i never watch that movie so don't have any idea of story
update was fab
continue soon
suhaaana thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: priya111111

wow its nice story doll iliked salmaan verymuch in sajaan






me too totally chocolaty di
suhaaana thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: impoojaverma

i never watch that movie so don't have any idea of story

update was fab
continue soon



thanks yar pooja

Related Topics

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Merida · 1 years ago

Kiska hai yeh tumko intezaar, main hoon na Pt1 Why would you wait for love? An answer different for many. For Geet, it was a painful reminder of...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: Mahimaan · 5 years ago

Pyar aisa bhi ...hota hai

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: priya_21 · 1 years ago

I know that after seeing this post some people may be happy, some may be upset, some may even be angry, many stories are ongoing, I understand...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: priya_21 · 1 years ago

Twisted Love This story i written for OS contest, in sort version, today i thought of sharing the story in little, long version This is the...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: ghsp2fan · 2 years ago

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam…. A different love story of Maan Singh Khurana and Geet Handa with a few interesting twists and turns... The actual plot...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".