Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Issk I am an old lady about 44 and you are way young { I believe so] certain things with experience and Dhoop Chaoon of the life...Don't worry You are wiser than I am...

Acc to Sheikh Saadi [Rehmatulla alaih] ..."main ne akal bewaqoofon se seekhi hai...Jo woh karte hain woh main nahin karta.."...is kind  of my motive...

I am way too upset this year's planning of work and its ethics ...kind a disturb and that's why you see me here and my work is piling up as a mount everest 

Take care ya...you are giving us gems here everyday isliye pata nahi chalta till you say it. Hope things at work settle down soon...

And I maybe younger but no nubile nymphet๐Ÿ˜† just an all time anaari๐Ÿ˜•.
SS's word's above...love...pretty much been my motto when it comes to relations outside the ones born into...but also feel one needs to do, once in a while, in order to learn. I've learnt some from the mistakes, i have to say.

EDIT: Just saw your post on the main forum! Will read and get back!

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
hi all 
i first time tried a dark edit and want all your help 
pls can anyone tell me how to remove 
star plus from the pic 
thanks
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Apologies for postin the episode late

i had a function at home today...was completely busy with it
nd now off to bed...

hav a lot of assignments to complete...cuz the submission is monday...
so won't be around till then

hope you r all doin good great๐Ÿ˜‰
take care๐Ÿ˜ณ

hi supriya,

no problem... you sound tired and a bit stressed. take care. ๐Ÿ˜ณ and please make your deadly collage for the episodes when time permits.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

hi all 

i first time tried a dark edit and want all your help 
pls can anyone tell me how to remove 
star plus from the pic 
thanks

soni, beautiful gif. the colour is fantastic. no idea how to remove star, but this is gorgeous. why don't you do one with the current episodes? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Indi ๐Ÿค—  you will understand what Bong Puja shopping is, I guess! I had a huge shopping list which included 6 uncles,6 aunts, 5 sisters, their hubbys, their kids, 2 maids, 2 dhobis and so on. Phew!  And I couldn't shop coz  Kushan had exams till 27th. There was a conf on 29-30th. Mahalaya is on 4th and I am still running from pillar to post, rather shop to shop! 
You guys carry on! I will hug you guys...peeche se!๐Ÿค—

have fun, sir. pooja shopping... oh in such a long time haven't done that. that sounds like quite a fam you have there... and two dhobis. enjoy the haat and baajar. see you soon. hope kushan relaxed after exam... always feel the heebijeebis of those things.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 190

How Much Do You Love Your Sister?

Let the games begin, but where are Khushi and Arnav the family asked.  Anjali says they must be busy with some work.  Oh yes Anjali, they are busy all right, busy getting married.  

Eloping, 

a marriage that happens rapidly without rituals (although they have experienced the ransams in unusual ways), one that is not really accepted but shameful for the family, that is what Arnav and Khushi are up to. 

The family is in the midst of joy watching the newly wedded couple tackle each other in a game of knots.  At the entrance way is another couple, the siblings of these newlyweds, who are standing there.  He has grasped her nervous, dupatta wringing hand and slowly pulls her along.  His blank stare and her saddened embarrassed look on her face as she is dragged to the trial and jury.

The family notices and one by one we see mouths drop and eyes pop.

Shyam is first to say her name, "Khushiji."

The chant and drums begin in the background, our hearts keeping up with the beat, with Arnav looking away and Khushi looking down, they stand in front of the family as a newly eloped couple with flowers around their necks and Khushi wearing a mangalsutra and sindoor on her maang.

Is this a joke?

Buaji and Garima ask Khushi first.

Tears start to flow all around.  

Horror and shame, anger, disgust, how-dare-you attitudes start showing?  Anjali, Nani, Buaji and Garima, Mami all in a state of shock, start the attack of questions.

Who gave you the right to take this step? 

They all ask.

Silence. 

A silence so deafening it hurts your ears. 

Tears roll down our faces as we see Khushi's hurt and pain. 

Even Arnav is affected. 

I know his reasoning, I understand but if only fate was kinder to him.  They would have realized what happened.  Instead of a hate marriage we would have had a love one.  Instead of him asking how much do you love your sister or what will you do so your sister's marriage doesn't break he would have asked her how much do you love me instead of Shyam?  He couldn't see her reality.  He only saw the one sided embrace and Shyam's professing his love.  He never heard Khushi retort or I should say he didn't understand it.  

My heart broke.  

The only hope I have is that I know that love prevails and their love is so deep they are bound for eternal love.

What have you done?  Nani asks him.

The answer is what you see, he tells her.  We have gotten married.  He says this looking straight at Shyam; there is nothing he can do anymore.  Khushi now belongs to Arnav.

He pulled her to poolside right before the wedding took place, pulling her by her wrist and she yelled to him that he was hurting her.  He didn't care because the pain she caused him was much worse than this physical pain.   She innocently asks him why he brought her there.  He says he will tell her.  He faces the couple that is inside the house. He asks her,

How much do you love your sister, that you would do anything for her, right? 

He has also asked himself the same question for he believes what he is about to do is saving his sister's life and marriage.

She agrees she would do anything for her sister.

He says then she must do something tonight.  

What? She asks and he says, marry me, tonight, right now for six months.  

She steps back.  

He says otherwise the marriage will not take place. She walks away from him, what nonsense she says and he grabs her and answers her this is not nonsense.  He tightens his hold on her their bodies nearly touching.  

Haan or No?  

Each time he asks he holds her closer and tighter. 

(Manhandled girls!!! LOL)

Khushi last time I am asking you.  

Haan or No?

She pushes him away with all her might, with all her belief in the sacredness of marriage.

NO!!! NEVER!!! 

(not this way, she may be thinking).

She questions his beliefs on a marital relationship?  How could he think this?  He knows what she believes and she thought...

their relationship was going someplace.

He says think again.

He grabs her and show her her sister and Aakash waiting.  They will not get married until he comes.

Anjali now goes up to Arnav and says you are just going to say your married with no explanation.  Yes, Anjali he has done this for you.  He loves you so much that he is protecting you from your monster husband breaking your heart and leaving you for Khushi.  So he married Khushi instead making her unavailable!

Now the attack is on Khushi again.  What has she done?  Garima is yelling is it true? Finally she slaps her across the face, hard enough to push her into Arnav who catches her.  His anger is seen in his eyes.  Shyam also feels her pain.  Yuck!  Khushi looks up at him and he looks away.  She holds her cheek.

Again they ask them and again

Silence. 

They are both hurt.  They have both hurt their families.

Why did you do this?  Why did you take this step?

Khushi asks Arnav why is he testing her.  He can't do this.  He can he says and he will unless she agrees to his terms.  He will give Mami the reason and the wedding will be called off.    The face off begins but is won by him hands down when he says, "You will accept my condition, you will marry me, today, for six months.  You know that I can do this and end the marriage.  Your sister's life is in your hands."

She answers him she can't do it.

"Okay, but be prepared to wipe your sister's tears."

He walks away and she recalls the first time her sister's wedding was broken ...

The Priest says, "The auspicious time is running out."

...and she stops him.

"I am ready.  I will get married please don't ruin my sister's marriage."

"Whatever you say I will do."

Her hands cover her face as she sobs.

Thanks ArshiHamesha for my wonderful edit!!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

And what a man he was!!!
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 190

Let the games begin, but where are Khushi and Arnav the family asked.  Anjali says they must be busy with some work.  Oh yes Anjali, they are busy all right, busy getting married.  

Eloping, 

a marriage that happens rapidly without rituals (although they have experienced the ransams in unusual ways), one that is not really accepted but shameful for the family, that is what Arnav and Khushi are up to. 

The family is in the midst of joy watching the newly wedded couple tackle each other in a game of knots.  At the entrance way is another couple, the siblings of these newlyweds, who are standing there.  He has grasped her nervous, dupatta wringing hand and slowly pulls her along.  His blank stare and her saddened embarrassed look on her face as she is dragged to the trial and jury.

The family notices and one by one we see mouths drop and eyes pop.

Shyam is first to say her name, "Khushiji."

The chant and drums begin in the background, our hearts keeping up with the beat, with Arnav looking away and Khushi looking down, they stand in front of the family as a newly eloped couple with flowers around their necks and Khushi wearing a mangalsutra and sindoor on her maang.

Is this a joke?

Buaji and Garima ask Khushi first.

Tears start to flow all around.  

Horror and shame, anger, disgust, how-dare-you attitudes start showing?  Anjali, Nani, Buaji and Garima, Mami all in a state of shock, start the attack of questions.

Who gave you the right to take this step? 

They all ask.

Silence. 

Tears roll down our faces as we see Khushi's hurt and pain. 

Even Arnav is affected. 

I know his reasoning, I understand but if only fate was kinder to him.  They would have realized what happened.  Instead of a hate marriage we would have had a love one.  Instead of him asking how much do you love your sister or what will you do so your sister's marriage doesn't break he would have asked her how much do you love me instead of Shyam?  He couldn't see her reality.  He only saw the one sided embrace and Shyam's professing his love.  He never heard Khushi retort or I should say he didn't understand it.  

My heart broke.  

The only hope I have is that I know that love prevails and their love is so deep they are bound for eternal love.

What have you done?  Nani asks him.

The answer is what you see, he tells her.  We have gotten married.  He says this looking straight at Shyam; there is nothing he can do anymore.  Khushi now belongs to Arnav.

He pulled her to poolside right before the wedding took place, pulling her by her wrist and she yelled to him that he was hurting her.  He didn't care because the pain she caused him was much worse than this physical pain.   She innocently asks him why he brought her there.  He says he will tell her.  He faces the couple that is inside the house. He asks her,

How much do you love your sister, that you would do anything for her, right? 

He has also asked himself the same question for he believes what he is about to do is saving his sister's life and marriage.

She agrees she would do anything for her sister.

He says then she must do something tonight.  

What? She asks and he says, marry me, tonight, right now for six months.  

She steps back.  

He says otherwise the marriage will not take place. She walks away from him, what nonsense she says and he grabs her and answers her this is not nonsense.  He tightens his hold on her their bodies nearly touching.  

Haan or No?  

(Manhandled girls!!! LOL)

Khushi last time I am asking you.  

Haan or No?

She pushes him away with all her might, with all her belief in the sacredness of marriage.

NO!!! NEVER!!! 

(not this way, she may be thinking).

She questions his beliefs on a marital relationship?  How could he think this?  He knows what she believes and she thought...

their relationship was going someplace.

He says think again.

He grabs her and show her her sister and Aakash waiting.  They will not get married until he comes.

Anjali now goes up to Arnav and says you are just going to say your married with no explanation.  Yes, Anjali he has done this for you.  He loves you so much that he is protecting you from your monster husband breaking your heart and leaving you for Khushi.  So he married Khushi instead making her unavailable!

Now the attack is on Khushi again.  What has she done?  Garima is yelling is it true? Finally she slaps her across the face, hard enough to push her into Arnav who catches her.  His anger is seen in his eyes.  Shyam also feels her pain.  Yuck!  Khushi looks up at him and he looks away.  She holds her cheek.

Again they ask them and again

Silence. 

They are both hurt.  They have both hurt their families.

Why did you do this?  Why did you take this step?

Khushi asks Arnav why is he testing her.  He can't do this.  He can he says and he will unless she agrees to his terms.  He will give Mami the reason and the wedding will be called off.    The face off begins but is won by him hands down when he says, "You will accept my condition, you will marry me, today, for six months.  You know that I can do this and end the marriage.  Your sister's life is in your hands."

She answers him she can't do it.

"Okay, but be prepared to wipe your sister's tears."

He walks away and she recalls the first time her sister's wedding was broken ...

The Priest says, "The auspicious time is running out."

...and she stops him.

Thanks ArshiHamesha for my wonderful edit!!

beautiful, cynthia ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ that deafening silence. oh it was perhaps in his heart too, because he couldn't hear any more... not after seeing khushi in that embrace... the one thing he took away from the terrace... note how he never asked khushi why she was in shyam's arms. he was man enough to accost shyam, even go immediately to tell di, but never khushi... images of a woman in his father's life. the home breaker maybe, but perhaps more the terrible ache to see her, the pure beautiful woman whom he has allowed into his emotions, seeing her like that did things to him... if i saw the man i love madly in another woman's arms, i wonder how i'd react, even after these 30 years, and he at the very beginning of this feeling...

He couldn't see her

yeah, he really perhaps couldn't see her... couldn't visual information more intelligently, whammed as he was by that sight of her with shyam, and saying, why don't you leave anjali ji. his heart could see her, yet his mind fractured. 

eloping.

yes that's what it was, wasn't it... with ll the shame and questions and anger associated with it.

niiice observation.

..and she stops him.

beautifully written.

viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@cynthia 190
Indeed a deadly deafening silence. Loved your vivid take and interpretation.