Arjun FF: Haunted mansion Ch. 30, p.79;end note p. 80. *Complete* - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing update both scary and funny as well..it was very interesting...really want to know about the mystery of the mansion...continue soon and thank you for the updateπŸ€— 
Awesome update...😊😊😊
Honestly first it was scary but last part made it funny also...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bhoot ne aur last mein Sakshi ne dono ACP ko dara diya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But eagerly wants to know the truth behind the HAUNTED MANSION...

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...😊😊😊
Originally posted by Rehana25

Oh god last part is funny, sakshi scared and during running she push both ACP and sitting in the SUV before them ha ha ha. ACP also scared ha ha
Maza aagaya please update soon 
If you update soon story tempo and interest build up and many people like
Please do continue soon

Thanks for the advice, & I totally agree with you, fast update can hold the readers.
But ,the major problem is, the white & grey matters inside my skull doesn't run fast enough. 😭So I need to take time for present anything before you guys.
I know whatever I'm writing is nothing but a bunch of scraps, & I'm really glad that you all liked it.
(coz I'm not happy with my writing, vraiment !!...and sometimes confused also... "what I'll write?" πŸ˜•)
Besides, we human beings have many problems, complications, etc...etc...
In short, plz bare with me.
res../unres
Sorry for being late...
Well it was really good...
both scary and later funny...
ACPs are scared hehehhe well sakshi was acting bravely inetially atleast..
Really wanna knw about this haunted mansion...!!
😊
Edited by SAKSHI.. - 10 years ago
Chapter 5 ( Installment 3) :

Outside the mansion

Aisha dragged Shree's attention upwards. A flight of pigeons was in the sky. That was beautiful indeed. Some of them landed on the SUVs and observing them attentively.

Aisha : Shree Wow, beautiful, look ! that one's so cute!

Shree : Yes, but they don't seem to be local or wild.

Aisha : How can you say that?

Shree : Look, generally you cannot see these type  of breed here,  they are too fancy , plus they aren't afraid of people. Behavior se to trained laag raha hain. Dekho kaise ETF ke SUV main aake baith gaye.

Aisha : Right, look they have rings in their legs. We should catch one and examine that ring.

Shree : Haan, haan, pakdo na, jaao.

Before Aisha answer, on pigeon landed on shree's shoulder . Shree froze at his place.

Aisha : Don't move, Shree. We've a chance.

Aisha grabbed that bird and examined the ring. Shree took a photo of that ring and released the bird. But it came back and sat on shree's shoulder again.

Shree : Oye, go. ...huss.

Pigeon : (flapping its wings) Boo...boo. (didn't moved from its place).

Aisha : ( hiding her smile) Let her be Shree. It seems she likes you.

Shree : Whatever, (to the pigeon) disturb maat karna.

Both (actually trio) then concentrated in the monitor which showing four different footages simultaneously. They saw others exploring the mansion. They heard their conversation and laughed their heart out. They saw a Chotu Harassed by a pigeon (here Shree again tried to ward off that pigeon, but in vain), Rathod scared from the echo (Shree was about to laugh loudly, but Aisha's glare made him silent), Arjun and Saakshi's assumptions, and a scared Chotu running out of the mansion. First, they could not believe their eyes that Chotu alone moving away from the mansion, but when Aisha looked back, She Saw Chotu running towards them. She poked Shree to turn around.

Shree : Arree Aisha, look Chotu mansion se bahar aa raha hain! woh bhi akele, Saakshi to andar reh gaye, (in microphone) Chotu, yeh kya karr raha hain. ...(aisha is pocking) Arre...(looked behind)

Aisha pointed towards the road. Shree saw Chotu running. He heard Saakshi's voice in microphone and her conversation with the seniors. He informed them about Chotu.

When Chotu reached near them, both were about to shout on him, but Chotu hit the ground like a stone. He was fainted.

Aisha and Shree looked each other Shocked. Both were perplexed.

Shree sat beside Chotu and tried to bring him back to senses, but in vain. Aisha Called the Ambulance and then both carried Chotu's body inside the SUV. Aisha sat near Chotu and resumed her attempts to bring him back. Shree went back to the recording console.

But within next ten minutes Shree got his life's biggest surprise ever, he heard the scariest scream of his life, found both his seniors and Saakshi scared of nothing and sprung out of the mansion like maniacs.

Rathod was the first to reach the SUV and he stumped in the front passenger seat . Arjun took the backseat. Both were breathing heavily. They still could hear the footsteps approaching them. They were waiting for the worst holding their breath.

Aisha also saw the incident from the other SUV and she moved towards the first SUV with Shree to check other's condition. She saw Rathod sitting in the front seat, and Arjun and Saakshi in the back seat closing their eyes. She signaled shree to check Arjun while she opened the front door beside Rathod.

As rathod heard the door open, he scrammed loudly. His scream made the already scared duo more scared and in an impulse, they hold each other. Shree and Aisha also scared for a moment.

Aisha : (Shaking Rathod hardly) Sir ,Sir ,it's me, Aisha. Open your eyes.

Rathod : No, leave mee!!

Aisha : Sir plz, open your eyes!

Rathod : No... go away...pleeez...!!!

Shree brought out a water bottle and emptied it on Rathod. That brought Rathod in senses.

Rathod : HAAAWW!!!  Oh god!! I'm alive!!

Aisha : (still holding him), Sir ,are you OK???!!

Rathod : Haan...I mean NO... Let's go from here.

Aisha : but Sir...

Rathod : Plz Aisha! Not  now. First, let's get out of here. Drive the car, come on!!

Aisha : Sir, woh dusri car main Chotu... Shree cannot handle him alone aur Arjun sir bhi...

Rathod : Arjun ka choro... He's fine with her...let them be. (looked behind). Shree, woh SUV drive kar paoge?

Shree: Haan.

Rathod : then chalo yahaan se, DAMM IT!!! I don't want to stay here for a second.

In next instance, Both SUVs started and zoomed to Mumbai.

Shree and Aisha are talking in their communicator.

Shree : Aab kya kare, Aisha? Ek behosh, aur teen scared insaan ko kaise handle kare?

Aisha : Ambulance ko return karne ko bolo. Hum sab ko leke seedha hospital chalte hain.

Shree : Good idea, waise tera wahan kya haal hain?

Aisha : nothing, over and out.

Rathod was fully conscious then, He was looking inside the SUV. As he listened to Aisha and Shree's convocation, He inquired about others.

Rathod : Chotu ko kya hua?

Aisha : he is fainted.

Rathod : OH!...thik hain, Rawte, are you OK??

Arjun did not answer. Rathod looked back and saw the duos were holding each other. Their eyes were closed. Rathod called him again, but still he didn't respond.

Rathod  grabbed the water bottle and about to through water on Arjun , Arjun Spoke up.

Arjun : Don't you dare, Rathod.

Rathod : (Startled)What's this, Rawte? You scared me. Couldn't you answer me first?

Arjun : Pass the bottle, Rathod. I'm thirsty.

Saakshi : me too.

Arjun passed the bottle to Saakshi, and she gulped more than half of it before returning it to him. She again rested her head on Arjun's shoulder and closed her eyes. Arjun held her back.

Rathod : you OK, Saakshi?

Saakshi : Haan.

Aisha : Well sir, actually what happened inside?

Saakshi & Arjun : (Together) Don't know.

Rathod : And I don't want to know, If anyone knows, I'll ask him not to tell me right now.  Aisha, apni interrogation apne pass rakho & Drive the damm car faster.

No honestly tell me, How was it?

Sorry,double update tha
Edited by Shamsad1607 - 10 years ago
awesome update 
arakshi were awesome
loved rathod's reaction 
loved it 
continue soon
That was really scary..seeing chotu fainting and then sameer and Arjun the brave AP's sooo scared and then sakshi also...haila that was shocking πŸ˜²

But but you penned it down soo amazingly..i wanted to just read and go on reading...its really very very interesting πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Please please continue soon and thank you for the awesome update πŸ€—
Awesum update cldnt stop laughing

Imagine ng d faces truely awesum

Cont soon
Originally posted by ravzs

Awesum update cldnt stop laughing

Imagine ng d faces truely awesum

Cont soon

Thanks for liking it so much...

Yeah it was funny...even I couldn't control my laughter while writing this.