Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Arshi.Foreva
I know right, I was like what just happened...
Originally posted by: Shilpi77
they just snipped that part.. Astha was shown with her hand on the face...
they should not have shown such thing at all...😡
Coz this happens only in India ..Originally posted by: Arshi.Foreva
They've showed it in India but not here o.O why not show it in the UK SP???
Originally posted by: kareena05
That's dissaponting for ignoring such an important issue because there are women who go through this in their daily life and by ignoring it, you are not solving it...I'm happy the show is showing it, for awareness
Loool well at least SP should have showed it, people could see what happens around the world, I'm glad this show is showing us what goes around very proud! :DOriginally posted by: -babyblue-
Coz this happens only in India ..
Originally posted by: kareena05
That's dissaponting for ignoring such an important issue because there are women who go through this in their daily life and by ignoring it, you are not solving it...I'm happy the show is showing it, for awareness